1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

I'm Kinda Fly for a White Guy

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Metallic Pudding, May 7, 2013.

1. If you get that title, you're awesome.

Anyways I'm Greg Howe, a twenty year old from Canada. I came here on request from a friend who seemed to think that this place was alright. I enjoy video games, tropical fish (don't ask), and reading. (Also I tend to have random bouts of weird randomness, which comes and goes.) I'm open to anything really, and I love sci-fi, or mature roleplays. (Though I haven't roleplayed in ages, so I might not be up to par with the rest of you.)

Now ladies, let your ovaries explode from my presence, and men; be jealous. (;

2. Tropical fish? [shouldn't have said don't ask]

Anyway..... Hi, Howe. I'm very jealous....not.

3. Hey there. So yeah, following Dragon Chaos' lead, what's the deal with tropical fish? Also, I'm jealous for that gasmask in your avatar. A gasmask in the avatar means +1000 to overall coolness in my book, so you're welcome.