1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

I'm just going to leave this here...

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by EchoRun, Sep 21, 2014.

1. Hiiii....

That's about all I have, and since I suck at these introduction things, I'll just answer the survey questions...

1. My real name is Rebecca, but on here you can call me Echo if you want.

2. I am of the feminine variety. I don't really know a lot of guys named Rebecca, but you never know...

3. I'm 16.

4. I'm new to the site, but not new to role playing (even though you might think that I am, since I suck terribly at it.)

5. I prefer group role plays.

6. I LOVE RUNNING!!! But after running through the fields, I would probably rest under the cherry blossoms.

7. I Write Sins Not Tragedies by Panic! at the Disco

Some other things about me: I'm in marching band (I play clarinet). My favorite book is The Perks of Being a Wallflower. I love The Lord of the Rings (movies and books). When I watch movies and TV shows, I tend to think more about how something was filmed than the actual story. And... I've killed a man once... With a spoon... (not really...)

2. Hi! Welcome to the site! I'm still new myself. I haven't posted any rps yet, but I'm working on a onexone with someone. If you want to RP, just message me and we can work something out!

3. Guys named Rebecca? Well i guess that's possible, I had a Male friend named Maddison..

ANYWAYS! Welcome to the site! I haven't made any Rps either, I find it easier to join instead unless what I'm thinking of doesn't exist.
    Blah blah, digress digress, I hope you have a good time here playing some roles. ^_^

4. Hello Echo, it's a pleasure to meet you, many greetings. I hope to see you reverberating about Iwaku soon.

5. Welcome! I joined not too long ago either. I hope you have fun at Iwaku ^^

6. Greetings Echo, welcome to the community! :3