I'm just going to leave this here...

E

EchoRun

Original poster
Hiiii....

That's about all I have, and since I suck at these introduction things, I'll just answer the survey questions...

1. My real name is Rebecca, but on here you can call me Echo if you want.

2. I am of the feminine variety. I don't really know a lot of guys named Rebecca, but you never know...

3. I'm 16.

4. I'm new to the site, but not new to role playing (even though you might think that I am, since I suck terribly at it.)

5. I prefer group role plays.

6. I LOVE RUNNING!!! But after running through the fields, I would probably rest under the cherry blossoms.

7. I Write Sins Not Tragedies by Panic! at the Disco

Some other things about me: I'm in marching band (I play clarinet). My favorite book is The Perks of Being a Wallflower. I love The Lord of the Rings (movies and books). When I watch movies and TV shows, I tend to think more about how something was filmed than the actual story. And... I've killed a man once... With a spoon... (not really...)

Hi! Welcome to the site! I'm still new myself. I haven't posted any rps yet, but I'm working on a onexone with someone. If you want to RP, just message me and we can work something out!

Guys named Rebecca? Well i guess that's possible, I had a Male friend named Maddison..

ANYWAYS! Welcome to the site! I haven't made any Rps either, I find it easier to join instead unless what I'm thinking of doesn't exist.
Blah blah, digress digress, I hope you have a good time here playing some roles. ^_^

Hello Echo, it's a pleasure to meet you, many greetings. I hope to see you reverberating about Iwaku soon.

Welcome! I joined not too long ago either. I hope you have fun at Iwaku ^^

Greetings Echo, welcome to the community! :3