I'm just going to imagine you all in your underwear...wait-Oh GOD no!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Navatii, Sep 8, 2014.

1. Nevermind!

That was a terrible idea. Why is that so recommended to people in the hot seat? I think I just made this introduction 55% more awkward now.

[​IMG]

Crap.

Hello Everyone!

Hello hello! Names Navatii, or Nava for short. I've been role-playing for uh, mmm....five or so years now, I suppose? I don't know! Awhile, okay? Shh, don't judge me.

Even though it feels like forever, I wouldn't consider myself among the elite by any means. Heck, I barely consider myself adept, but then again I have always been my biggest critic. I think I'll just leave the judging up to you guys.

Anyways I pretty much botched this intro up soo...Who's up for a survey? Me!​

THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What do you prefer to be called?

Fluffy. No, I'm kidding. Call me whatever you want. Get creative. I dare you.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?

I am a WOMAN. I know, I know. You're like so totally surprised. I get it. So was I. Wait-what?

How old are you?

I am 20 years old, but believe me I barely act it. You'll see.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?

I am very new to the site, but not so much roleplaying.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?

I like both, but I do prefer single just because it's easier.

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?

Knowing my luck? Oh, geez! I'd probably be running through the grassy meadows screaming my head off as an angry cherry blossom tree chases after me with a large stick. No happy frolicking and certainly no relaxation.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?

Black Widow- Iggy Azalea (Aw, yeah.)​

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hey, welcome to the site! You better not be imagining me in my underwear yet-- I'm not wearing my best ones... Ahem.. So. Creative nicknames, huh? Can I call you Navi? Beware of the rabid plot bunnies, Navi, and have an awesome time here!

3. Welcome, I'll let you see mine!!! to Iwaku! hope you enjoy your stay hm... Navi~!

4. WELCOME TO IWAKU
    huhurhurhur
    -yeah I don't act my age either, ohohoho-

OH WE COULD GET ALONG.
    Also tis be the cutest and nicest seal ever.
    huehue

nevermindletsbefriends

5. TOO LATE! [​IMG] So pretty.

Navi, huh? HEY LISTEN! HEY! HEY! LISTEEEEEN!

Fits me to a 'T'. I approve!

I look forward to ALL the plot bunnies, Dido, ALL OF THEM. I will gather those fluffy lil' demons all up and hoard them "safely" under my bed and snuggle them at least 20 times before going to sleep. It will be utterly glorious.

Don't tease, Greed! I will not be seduced b-b-by...such w-w-wonderfully glazed treats. I am resolute!

Just kidding, I don't have any willpower. I will glomp the ever-loving life out of you right now. Notice me, Senpai.

I look forward to having a blast on this site!

PFFT! Growing up is so overrated, anyway. I vote we go to Neverland, I heard the mermaids there are killer. huehuehue.

omgyoulikemyawkwardsealitmustbefatebestfriendsforlife.

6. WOO hope is not a bad time but wanna do 1x1 or group rp with mehhh~ ?

7. Awwww yish, I'd love to! I'd prefer a 1x1, but I'm open to either. <33

• Like Like x 1
  8. So 1x1 should go to the conv~! (although I'm a senpai in this site, you're the senpai me when it comes to RP (so intimidated 5 years apart (first 2 months rping)))

9. -pounces on-

No worries, Greed! Everyone was a beginner at some point, right? Let's just have fun, you and me~

I'll send a Conv your way!

• Like Like x 1
  10. kay XD

11. You are funnies! ^o^ Welcome to the site, Navatii!

12. -blushes-

Awww, thank you~

13. Did someone say Neverland?
    Quickly let's go before we are made to grow up by Wendy's parents.

*quaintly holds cardboard in front of lady parts* you will not see my undies

Oh yes and welcome ^^

14. I'M LIIIIIIISSSSSSTTTEEEEEENNNIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGG

THEY ARE CUTE
    BUT THEY ARE DEADLY TOO, BEWARE
    THEY HAVE VERY SHARP TEETH
    omgcanisnugglethemwithyouplease

15. I have no shame. o.o

Anyway, welcome to Iwaku. I'm Angel.

16. Yes, and hey, we could go all out and create our own little group of rabid orphans as well to combat Peter's on Tuesdays and Wednesday. All out brawls with biting and hair pulling! We'll call them...The 4Chan rejects TM.
    It will be glorious.

Sharp teeth you say?

[​IMG]

snugglemeDidosnugglemelikeoneofyourfrenchgirls

You have no shame?

I have no shame!

We're the perfect match, you and I, Angel.

Thank you for the welcome guys. -sniff-

I feel so loved!

17. Very sharp very very sharp yes
    / nods

/cuddlesyouaggresivelyyesnowcomejoinmewecansipwineattheeiffeltower