I'm just an average guy, who serves as an average hero...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yin Jingshen

Original poster
*Rawkus applause* Alright, settle down now kids. You don't wanna give yourself a hernia. My name is Yin, I've been a role-player now for around 15 years. So I'm no stranger to the game. I'm here to rock some fun creative RP's some original, some fandom. I'm going to start with a One Punch Man inspired RP just to get the ball rolling, and I just think it'd be fun as fuck. So if anyone's interested in that keep your eyes peeled for the recruitment thread.

I tend to gravitate towards strange ideas and concepts in my RP's, I like to create strange or at least kind of unique characters. I like action, thriller, heavy conversation fuelled rp's, philosophical shit, comic booky, noir, comedic, absurd stuff. I'm really down for a lot of things. I do like the other people I write with to bring something to the table creatively, like, have your characters have a motive for what they're doing, an endgame. Something that no one will see coming, like trying to off one of the other players (if it's a predominately co-op RP) or running a small business. Trying to become a fashion designer, I dunno, I'm spitballing, but just give them a reason to be in the RP other than "I was conveniently here, let's be friends!"

I like a fairly decent level of writing, it's more the spirit of the writing I care about though, some people write huge essays of boring crap, while I find the best way is about three nicely sized paragraphs that are well worded and describe everything you're gonna do in a straight forward kinda way. But add enough fluff to keep it interesting kinda thing. Bit vague, I know, but if you're a vet I'm sure you'll know what I mean here.

I look forward to working with some new peeps. Hit me up on the PM or whatever if you're interested in an RP. Ciao

Reactions: Illin
Status
Not open for further replies.