1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

I'm just an average guy, who serves as an average hero...

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Yin Jingshen, Feb 21, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *Rawkus applause* Alright, settle down now kids. You don't wanna give yourself a hernia. My name is Yin, I've been a role-player now for around 15 years. So I'm no stranger to the game. I'm here to rock some fun creative RP's some original, some fandom. I'm going to start with a One Punch Man inspired RP just to get the ball rolling, and I just think it'd be fun as fuck. So if anyone's interested in that keep your eyes peeled for the recruitment thread.

I tend to gravitate towards strange ideas and concepts in my RP's, I like to create strange or at least kind of unique characters. I like action, thriller, heavy conversation fuelled rp's, philosophical shit, comic booky, noir, comedic, absurd stuff. I'm really down for a lot of things. I do like the other people I write with to bring something to the table creatively, like, have your characters have a motive for what they're doing, an endgame. Something that no one will see coming, like trying to off one of the other players (if it's a predominately co-op RP) or running a small business. Trying to become a fashion designer, I dunno, I'm spitballing, but just give them a reason to be in the RP other than "I was conveniently here, let's be friends!"

I like a fairly decent level of writing, it's more the spirit of the writing I care about though, some people write huge essays of boring crap, while I find the best way is about three nicely sized paragraphs that are well worded and describe everything you're gonna do in a straight forward kinda way. But add enough fluff to keep it interesting kinda thing. Bit vague, I know, but if you're a vet I'm sure you'll know what I mean here.

I look forward to working with some new peeps. Hit me up on the PM or whatever if you're interested in an RP. Ciao

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.