1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

I'm Here!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by LenaG, Nov 5, 2014.

1. I have a long name, so just call me Lena.
    I love writing novels and roleplaying, it is my haven.
    I can adjust to a lot of preferences, but not a girlxgirl. I tried it once, it was a total failure.
    I love Doctor Who. I've watched it from the very first(black and white) series up to Capaldi...
    I'm a bit, no, a huge talker. I love talking, about anything.
    That's about it. OH yeah, I love animals.
    I have a timetable. Meaning, I am strict with replies, well, a little ^o^

In the timetable, there would be a Sunday-Saturday and underneath, Threads will be plotted, indicating this will be the day where I will be expecting your reply. I like it organize, because, I don't want to confuse Threads. I'm not strict with rules, most of the time, I just want things to be understandable.

My Personal Rules: (Rule 1, 2 and 4 is important. To me at least )

1. Please, if you feel like you can't connect with the character in the thread anymore, or find it boring, please state so. I won't get mad, I know how it feels like to continue on a thread if you don't feel the character anymore.
    2. I like discussing the thread first. Whether you made it or I did, I want to discuss things like as follows:
    3. I love you already if you are completely HONEST with me in what you want to happen, especially when I wrote the idea. I don't like giving control, I want the all roleplayers in the thread to make and add ideas themselves. The big and many sub ideas the better :)
    4. Lastly, just enjoy. If you think you need to take time and gather your thought to reconnect to the thread, please state so. I get worried, not because I'm gonna lose the thread, but because (as I stated above) I already love you :* (p.s. not in that kissy kissy boo boo kind of way)

#1 LenaG, Nov 5, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2014
  2. Hallo Lena! :D Welcome to the community!

3. Thank you ! I still have a lot to learn though.

4. Welcome Lena ^_^.

5. Aww...shucks! Thanks Vincent :)

6. Welcome to Iwaku Lena!

Plenty of people to talk to on here, I hope you enjoy yourself!