I'm Here!

L

LenaG

Original poster
I have a long name, so just call me Lena.
I love writing novels and roleplaying, it is my haven.
I can adjust to a lot of preferences, but not a girlxgirl. I tried it once, it was a total failure.
I love Doctor Who. I've watched it from the very first(black and white) series up to Capaldi...
I'm a bit, no, a huge talker. I love talking, about anything.
That's about it. OH yeah, I love animals.
I have a timetable. Meaning, I am strict with replies, well, a little ^o^

In the timetable, there would be a Sunday-Saturday and underneath, Threads will be plotted, indicating this will be the day where I will be expecting your reply. I like it organize, because, I don't want to confuse Threads. I'm not strict with rules, most of the time, I just want things to be understandable.

My Personal Rules: (Rule 1, 2 and 4 is important. To me at least )

1. Please, if you feel like you can't connect with the character in the thread anymore, or find it boring, please state so. I won't get mad, I know how it feels like to continue on a thread if you don't feel the character anymore.
  2. I like discussing the thread first. Whether you made it or I did, I want to discuss things like as follows:
    -How will the thread run. 3rd Person, POV, novel like, anything.
    -Clear out when replies will be made (Everyday, Twice or Trice a week, one post a day, two post or three, etc.)
    -DO you want to create a simple bio or a complex bio. Meaning elaborate description or just how she looks like.
  3. I love you already if you are completely HONEST with me in what you want to happen, especially when I wrote the idea. I don't like giving control, I want the all roleplayers in the thread to make and add ideas themselves. The big and many sub ideas the better :)
  4. Lastly, just enjoy. If you think you need to take time and gather your thought to reconnect to the thread, please state so. I get worried, not because I'm gonna lose the thread, but because (as I stated above) I already love you :* (p.s. not in that kissy kissy boo boo kind of way)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hallo Lena! :D Welcome to the community!

Thank you ! I still have a lot to learn though.

Welcome to Iwaku Lena!

Plenty of people to talk to on here, I hope you enjoy yourself!