I'm Here to Kick Ass

She didn't bother to ask what kinds of skills. Honestly, he didn't look like he liked talking about his past. "Hey, you can ask me questions if you want," she told him.

He blinked, "Well, what do you do when you aren't hiding?" He asked, figuring it made the most sense to ask since they'd be spending quite a bit of time together as it is.

"Well... Working, I guess. I haven't been able to go in lately though, but there haven't been too many attempts on my life lately!" she said, laughing gently.

He gave a small nod and a pat to her shoulder while he pulled into the shopping mart. "I would imagine so..."

She smiled at him a little and started getting out of the car. "Anything else you want to know?"

"Whatever you wish to tell me I suppose..." He replied getting out as well, his eyes alert, hand just next to his gun hip.

"Well... What is there to tell? You may find this quite amusing, but that cafe where the girls where cat-ears, that's where I work," she said, slightly embarassed.

He looked a bit surprised before a blush crossed his cheeks, it was obvious where his mind went. Quickly he coughed trying to compose himself. "I-I see... neko..." It was a simple tease.

"Hey you!" Ryanne half-shouted. "Don't blush when I tell you such things." She pushed him playfully, "Did you fantasize about it?" She was teasing him, so she gave him a quick wink and started walking into the store.

He sighed, looking away. "Maybe I did maybe I didn't." Was all he could say before following her in, his head still on a swivel while he spoke. "So did they make you wear a tail too?" Tease tease tease. He'd have fun with this.

Ryanne turned slightly more red. "Yes..." she muttered. "And you know you did," she said, teasing him right back.

He chuckled, mainly to himself before speaking. "Fine I did, though I imagine the real thing would look better than the imagined." With that he stuck his tongue out.

She stuck her tongue out at him and went behind one of the shelves. "Maybe if you're nice to me I'll let you see," she teased, laughing gently.

"I am protecting your life." He replied, following her at a reasonable distance, not wanting to encroach too much. Though he did have his eye on another that seemed to be following them.

"Right," she said, grabbing a few things from the shelf. "Of course." She continued walking, weaving in and out of aisles, looking for the things she needed.

He shrugged, apparently that wasn't as funny to her as it was to him. Slowly he continued looking over his shoulder. "Hurry up..." He whispered keeping a bit closer.

"Alright, alright I'm done," she told him. She quickly walked to the check-out counters, glancing back and looking at him every now and then.

He would follow, keeping an eye out, watching mirrors and the like. They were definitely being followed. "When we get out, stay close, keep one hand on me if you can." He spoke in a whisper, tensing himself.

"Is there someone here?" she whispered, leaning close to his ear for a moment. She quickly leaned away and paid for everything. She grabbed the bags and began walking, keeping close to his side.

He gave a small nod, as soon as they were outside he was nearly running, taking her bags while he made the way to his truck. Opening her door and helping her in he turned only to receive a fist to his gut. It was followed by a sharp cry though it wasn't his. He slammed his foot upon the man's knee popping it out of place before bringing his knee to his face. Shoving him away Solomon ran to his side of the car quickly pulling out, avoiding cameras.