1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

I'm here! Let's Party!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Narcissistic Bilionaire, Jan 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Who is she. This weird girl randomly randomly yelling party? Does she really belong here? Good question, I don't even know if I do or not.
    Well, I'm Crimson and I'm looking for an adventure through time and space, Not in a time lord way. I mean I already failed at that...so I don't need to be one again.

I thought my introduction would be better than this...not really sure what you would like to know about me. I'm weird. Sometimes I have a big mouth. I'm random.

Yeah... Anything else you would like to know about me just ask.

2. hehehe, welcome, crimson-san~~ x3

3. So random! *throws sporks!* 8D

Ahem, I mean, welcome to the community Crimson! <3 We're happy to have you!

4. Welcome! Hope you have a good time here. ^_^

5. Thank you for the warm welcome...It's kind of a late thank you. Sorry.

6. Welcome, Crimson!

7. Well hello there Dawntreader ^^
    A story through time and space you said ?
    Of a mere idea, I find myself seeking subjects for such a story ;)
    It is not realized in a time-lord way, so feel free to take a look. And hopefully become interested xD
    Welcome to the site btw :3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.