I'm here because a friend said she was coming here.

F

Foxen Altara

Original poster
So..salutations, and whatnot. Nice to meet you all.

hi, and welcome. Sometimes following a friend is just the way to do it, so I hope you'll like it here ^-^

*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

Welcome to the forum, stranger.

Hallo Foxen! :D Welcome to the site!

Welcome~! I'm pretty new as well, but I'm enjoying this place so far so hopefully you do as well. ^^

Welcome! They're right, following a friend can sometimes lead to a good thing... like here! I am slightly new as well and having a blast. Hope you do too!

Welcome! I'm even more new than you are, haha. I hope that this place will successfully quench my urge for a couple of great RP sessions.

Thanks for all the replies and welcomes. I will try my best to have fun and stuff.

Welcome to Iwaku. Your friend was right in leading you here. It's a great-
Are they gone? Is the staff gone? Good.
RUN. RUN AS FAR AS YOU CAN. THIS PLACE IS BRIMMING WITH PSYCHOS AND IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE THEY GET YOU TOO.

Did someone say PSYCHO?

Muahahahaha. He hee hee ho ho.

Welcome to the end, my friend. My only friend, the end.

Welcome to Iwaku. Your friend was right in leading you here. It's a great-
Are they gone? Is the staff gone? Good.
RUN. RUN AS FAR AS YOU CAN. THIS PLACE IS BRIMMING WITH PSYCHOS AND IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE THEY GET YOU TOO.

Implying you aren't already a little psycho if you are willing to follow someone to a roleplay website?
Did someone say PSYCHO?

Muahahahaha. He hee hee ho ho.

Welcome to the end, my friend. My only friend, the end.

<Psycho theme music goes here>

Implying you aren't already a little psycho if you are willing to follow someone to a roleplay website?

<Psycho theme music goes here>
Please. When you're down the rabbit hole, everybody's a little crazy.

I had a friend that absolutely loved Mr. Carol's work. The only trouble, you ask? She was too large to fit in a rabbit hole. Oh, how she dreamed of visiting the fabled Wonderland. She asked me to help her, and being the man of science that I am, I couldn't refuse a distressed dreamer in need.

She made it through the rabbit hole, but let me tell you, the blood was everywhere. Ruined my good saw blade too, but alas it was all in the name of science.

Welcome to Iwaku

You're friend is ace if they lead you here! haha. It's a pretty cool website, enjoy!

P.s. we're all nuts but we're also fabulous =P