I'm going home

Thank you :)

No problem :) I like his character idea, so I'm excited lol Also, a room full of crazies is right up my alley >.>

Name: Gregory Michael Smith
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 160lb
Appearance:
12b302f8e6d58b6c0f818412_coffee.jpg
Likes: Figuring out problems, helping others, a good glass of scotch
Dislikes: being told he's wrong, classical music, the thought of being like one of the crazies locked up in this place, weak coffee
Disorder: Delusions of Grandeur (being a psychologist), violently bipolar
Back story: Greg has been in and out of mental institutions his entire life. Abused by the orderlies and psychiatrists, his fragile mind broke even further when he was around nineteen, causing him to adopt the persona of "Doctor Frank" to have some control over his shattered life. He tries to help other patients most of the time, but sometimes he ends up doing the very thing that caused him to completely break, and abuses the 'power' of being a 'doctor'

Okay guys, I'm closin" signups ;D

And Finally, MY CS~

Name: Adrian Trist.
Height: 6'2
Weight: 140lbs
Appearance: (Images please):
AdrianTrist_zps50afa5cb.png

(But he has teal/blue hair. This game/doll is NOT Mine, and I have no rights over it. I just played the dress up game, if you want to see the orignal, please go to: http://gasara.deviantart.com/ )
Dislikes: Most people (especially ugly ones), liars, cheaters, beating people, religion.
Disorder(s): Depression, OCD, Narcissistic Personality disorder, Paranoid personality disorder.
Back story: Adrian grew up in a house with drunks and druggies. He was a lonely child, usually being left in his room for days at a time.
He was adopted out when he was five, and his new parents were nice to him, but they were strict and religious.
Adrian found out that he was gay when he was thirteen, upon telling his new parents, they forced him to church every day,
and made him stay home and do nothing but homework, prayer, and read the bible.
Finally getting tired of this, he ran away at age fifteen, only to be caught and put in foster care.
His foster parents beat him and starved him, and finally, after numerous suicide attempts, put him in the insane asylum at age seventeen.
He's been there ever since.

(I'll post one for my female OC in a bit. )

Female OC:

Name: Atropa La Roux
Height: 5'5
Weight: 105lbs
Appearance: (Images please):
insaneasylumgirl_zpse6f20210.png

Likes: Showers, sleeping, art, reading, being alone, gum, sweet smells, clothes.
Dislikes: Food, being dirty, people, bullies, liars.
Disorder(s): OCD, Depression/anger issues, Social Anxiety, Anorexia
Back story:
Atropa was born into a rich family. She was bullied not only by her family, but by people at school as well,
and she became anorexic for that- she used to be curvy, and people called her fat.
She was constantly not allowed to shower, so her OCD became horrible, and she was usually kept locked in her room,
with nothing but a bed, because she cut herself and attempted suicide a lot.
Finally, her family decided they wanted nothing more to do with her, and put her in the asylum when she was sixteen.

Okay, the role play is up.
I put a posting order because of how many people we had join.

I put some rules up on there, please read them, and after each post, please say who needs to post next, and when they need to post by,
to keep us in line.

:)
http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=20539

hey, the time limit thing isn't going to work for me. I have work most nights and can't get on enough to post regularly. I don't want to hold you guys up, so just scratch me off the list.

oh, alright then. thank you for telling me.:)

Alright guys, um, go ahead and post for the next person.
I hate waiting, so let's just kill the posting order, but post only once a day unless we've all posted that day.

My god, you guys I'm sorry for not posting. My internet has been going whacky for a few days and I've finally fixed it, no thanks to my parents. ServerusX I'm really sorry for messing up the posting order, if there is any way you could forgive me??

There was one time that, seriously, lightning struck my house and the only thing it did was fry the internet card in my computer because I didn't have wifi...the only person that had a computer was my bratty younger sister and she wouldn't share and my parents wouldn't make her share >:( but now I have a laptop...and don't live at home lol so it's all good.

It's alright, you can post whenever. xD;
Sorry I skipped you.

Nom! Hurry! Im interested in what Severus has in store of us crazy folks