I'm Getting Married!

D

DrPepper

Original poster
Hello everyone! I just wanted to announce that I am getting married this Sunday (7/8/12)! I will use this thread to post pics when I get them back from the photographer! Hope all of Iwaku can feel at least somewhat included by seeing the pictures! Wish I could have you all there to have a big happy funtime party shindig!

Feel free to comment, ask questions, or whatever!

HAPPY MARRIAGETIMES! 8D

288911.jpg

​^ I imagine it will look something like this.

Congratulations, Pep! I hope it is every bit as wonderfully fantastastical as you both are dreaming of and I'm sure it will be all kinds of lovely.

I know it will be great :)

Like I said, I will post pictures as soon as I have them! I'm gonna look supah fly in my ivory tux :3 Can't wait!

The only thing that sucks is that the ceremony will be outside...and it will be very hot.

That's a stupid idea.

CONGRATS~

:D

I hope your day goes well! ^^ I'm so excited for you!! -insert Mitten tearing up here- <(TwT)>

CONGRATULATIONS!

​Congrats and the best to both of you!

Thanks everyone :)

Asmo, ill take that as your own special way of saying congrats. Lol.

check back in a few Weeks for pictures

as someone who also recently got married, i can guarantee that something unlucky happens during either the ceremony or the reception

always

no fail

be prepared

then enjoy your new lives together

Congrats on being married. May the bond you two have never develop into slavery or sweltering hot hatred. That would hurt. ^_^

wedding.jpeg

Random Photo someone took! Our Photographer will be sending us pics soon!

Awwww, you both look so wonderful and happy! Congratulations again!

Late reply. but Congratulations. Hope your wedding was magical and amazing.