I'm getting drunk on a plane...except I'm not on a plane. I am on my couch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'M GETTING DRUNK IN BED!

Only without the getting drunk part, cause I dun like to drink! 8D

....so I guess I am just in bed. =___=

Reactions: Minibit and Jo T.
Yeaaaahhhhhhh

IDK

I was just thinking, your signature is kind of creepy. But I kind of like it!

Oh geez. Simultaneous post.

Hullo Diana! That's ok if you don't like drinking. I drink for you!! :D

You will be drunk after two margaritas! O__O

Pssh. I am hispanic! I can drink more than that! Haha x)

No, you are drinking for Dianas now! D:< Margaritas will make you lay in a bathtub for three hours wishing you were dead!

BUT DRINK ALL THE SPICED RUM AND BUTTERSCHNAPS YOU WANT. >:3

Reactions: Jo T.
I had a drink on a plane once. Except, it wasn't a plane, it was church. And it wasn't a drink, it was a penis.

-Bows.- Top that one.

Reactions: Finch
I had a drink on a plane once. I was fifteen, but my countenance (and the broad-shouldered jacket I was wearing) made me look older, so when one of the servers asked me for what I wanted to drink, I answered, "Wine, please", and she promptly inquired upon whether I wanted a Chilean red or a French white.

Reactions: Ashi
I read the thread title in Snape's voice. Afterward, I tried to fill in the rest of what he might say.

"I am on my couch. Which of course is more reliable than Mr. Potter ever was, or his son."
"I am on my couch. You idiot. You think I'd be so undignified as to board a Muggle craft?"
"I will have to talk to the apothecaries responsible for brewing these sub-par intoxication potions."

@FAJITAAAA @Fijoli Your sig is scary! D=

I had a plane on a drink once, only it wasn't a plane, it was a drink. And the plane wasn't a drink, it was a plane

Reactions: foodforpigs
MOTHERFUCKERS, I AM DRUNK AT A HOTEL! ONE UP ME BROS!

Status
Not open for further replies.