Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy
Hello.

giphy.gif

I actually got registered a few days prior, but somehow I missed to interduce myself. Let's make it now, I guess.

I'm a 25 year old gal and roleplay since a few years. My native language is in fact not english, however since I started writing I'd say I got really good at it.
Other than writing great stories with awesome people, I play videogames like Overwatcch, World of Warcraft, Red Dead Redemtion 2, Animal Crossing or smaller indie games. I'm also maybe a bit horse crazy... no judge on that, please, haha!
Anyways, since I didn't have a lot of luck with finding roleplay partners who would stick to a roleplay and have an attention span of a walnut (I had some bad experiences), I decided to try my luck here, after my long term partner decided to drop our roleplays. I prefer fandom, but I'm avaiable for almost every good story. I appriciate mature, serious writing styles with believable, realistic characters and a lot of love for details. Wrtiting stories with someone is a kind of art in my opinion.

I hope, I'll have a great time here and make some new friends. It's really nice to meet you.

Welcome, if you have an OC that isn't tied to fandom, I will love to roleplay with you. I can send you my characters if you wish so we can brainstorm a premise to work with. Either way, good luck finding some roleplay.

Welcome, if you have an OC that isn't tied to fandom, I will love to roleplay with you. I can send you my characters if you wish so we can brainstorm a premise to work with. Either way, good luck finding some roleplay.

Ahh I know what you mean, but I don't have a such detailed character like you've. However, and this is the more important part. I can create one. Just send me a message to discuss things further. :D

My characters are old; Myrriah has been around since 2003 and matsu since 2002, so it comes with time. I posted a few vague concepts in the red star section. Fret not; it doesn't need to have sensual aims at all. That's only if it makes sense with the characters and is earned.

I look forward to getting to roleplay with you.

Welcome Sombra! Iwaku is like a big roleplaying family, so I have no doubt you'll find yourself settling down pretty quickly! I look forward to seeing what you come up with story-wise here.

Hey hey welcome! IF you have any RP idea's gimme a dm and we can talk.

Otherwise welcome to the family!

Welcome to Iwaku!

Talon scum.

Hi Sombra,

Welcome to the site. I agree that writing a story with someone is a form of art. It brings me joy for sure!

This is my favorite site for roleplaying.