Looking for partners
Posting Speed
Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
Female
Hello.

I actually got registered a few days prior, but somehow I missed to interduce myself. Let's make it now, I guess.

I'm a 25 year old gal and roleplay since a few years. My native language is in fact not english, however since I started writing I'd say I got really good at it.
Other than writing great stories with awesome people, I play videogames like Overwatcch, World of Warcraft, Red Dead Redemtion 2, Animal Crossing or smaller indie games. I'm also maybe a bit horse crazy... no judge on that, please, haha!
Anyways, since I didn't have a lot of luck with finding roleplay partners who would stick to a roleplay and have an attention span of a walnut (I had some bad experiences), I decided to try my luck here, after my long term partner decided to drop our roleplays. I prefer fandom, but I'm avaiable for almost every good story. I appriciate mature, serious writing styles with believable, realistic characters and a lot of love for details. Wrtiting stories with someone is a kind of art in my opinion.

I hope, I'll have a great time here and make some new friends. It's really nice to meet you.

Zelena

Sojourner of worlds.
Invitation Status
Look for groups, Looking for partners
Posting Speed
One post per day, 1-3 posts per week
Female
Genres
Fantasy, High fantasy
Welcome, if you have an OC that isn't tied to fandom, I will love to roleplay with you. I can send you my characters if you wish so we can brainstorm a premise to work with. Either way, good luck finding some roleplay.

Sombra

Purple Hacker
Original poster
Invitation Status
Looking for partners
Posting Speed
Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
Intermediate
Female
Welcome, if you have an OC that isn't tied to fandom, I will love to roleplay with you. I can send you my characters if you wish so we can brainstorm a premise to work with. Either way, good luck finding some roleplay.
Ahh I know what you mean, but I don't have a such detailed character like you've. However, and this is the more important part. I can create one. Just send me a message to discuss things further. :D

Zelena

Sojourner of worlds.
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
One post per day, 1-3 posts per week
Female
Genres
Fantasy, High fantasy
My characters are old; Myrriah has been around since 2003 and matsu since 2002, so it comes with time. I posted a few vague concepts in the red star section. Fret not; it doesn't need to have sensual aims at all. That's only if it makes sense with the characters and is earned.

I look forward to getting to roleplay with you.

Kat

𝒊𝒈𝒏𝒆 𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒗𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆
Invitation Status
Looking for partners
Posting Speed
One post per week, Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
Advanced
Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Medieval Fantasy, Romance, Dark Fantasy, High Fantasy, Steampunk
Welcome Sombra! Iwaku is like a big roleplaying family, so I have no doubt you'll find yourself settling down pretty quickly! I look forward to seeing what you come up with story-wise here.

88 Fingers Edward

Electric Piano Slayer
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
Multiple posts per day, 1-3 posts per day, One post per day
Online Availability
on most of the day
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Adaptable
Male, Female, Futanari
Genres
Scifi, Modern, Fantasy, Magical (think Legend of Korra or Legend of Zelda BOTW.)
Hey hey welcome! IF you have any RP idea's gimme a dm and we can talk.

Otherwise welcome to the family!

fatalrendezvous

Mother Knows Best!
DONATING MEMBER
Invitation Status
, ,
Posting Speed
1-3 posts per day, One post per day, 1-3 posts per week, One post per week, Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
8 AM - 6 PM and 10 PM - 2 AM
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Douche, Adaptable
Male, Female, Futanari, No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy (High and Low), Sci-Fi, Modern Fantasy, Modern Realistic, Apocalypse, Drama, Romance... I have lots of interests!
Welcome to Iwaku!

Talon scum.

Crony

Edgepeasant
DONATING MEMBER
Invitation Status
, ,
Posting Speed
1-3 posts per day, One post per day
Online Availability
In and out all day; daytime; night time
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Female
Genres
Slice of Life, Romance, Modern, Medieval, historical, low fantasy, Military, Royalty
Hi Sombra,

Welcome to the site. I agree that writing a story with someone is a form of art. It brings me joy for sure!

This is my favorite site for roleplaying.