I'm feeling.... posty.

I

Ib

Original poster
'Okay. Okay. I can do this. I don't know anyone on here, but I can do this. Right? Yes.'

Hey guys. ^^ I'm SpaciousSpace (Or, you can call me Lacey.) I'm your typical Roleplayer. I found this site while checking out some "Good Role Play Sites" lists on the interwebs. I was looking for a good one to make a new thread on for a few friends and I to try out.

'This is scary! Why not go back to your first RP site? You know everyone there.... No.'

I can be shy often times, but for some reason, I'm feeling posty right now. O.o Hit me up. We could be "bestest-friends." :P

If I went back to my old RP site..I wouldn't know all the cool people I know now.

Welcome, Lacey! Welcome to Iwaku!

You'll break out of being shy while you're here..I can guarantee that. ^^

If you need anything, don't be afraid to ask!

You have an epic picture of Sebastian Michaelis as your avatar which means that you must be an awesome person!
That's why I'm going to give you a cookie
*Gives cookie*

Spayspay! 8D Welcome to the community!

I think I'll just call you Space -nods- simple.
Don't go back to your old site. JOIN USSSS! LOOOVVVVEEEEE UUUUSSSSS >:} Wuahahahaha!

Oh, you'd be free to go back.
But stay with us as well!

Welcome to Iwaku, Lacey!
I'm Selenite, pleased to meet you!
Have another cookie, please.
3606-1-deozen-berry-and-cookie-combo_333x333.jpg

...and if you need anything just ask!
We're all a bunch of friendly people!
Wanna truly make friends fast? Check out our Cbox!

See you around!

*eyes those cookies* ..........

*drools*......

*looks at the new member and clears my throat* Um Hello! Welcome to Iwaku!(Those cookies...)

Its a pleasure to have you here! (They look so good!)

I hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun! (Must resist the urge to steal one!)

If you need any help, feel free to ask!

Wow, thanks guys!

I have to say now... I made my account on here last night... then went back to the old one, just for one last look around... and I realized, This is is SO much better! Gah! I will be staying here. ^^

And yes. Redblood, Sebastian is so sexy. I took an hour to decide which picture I wanted to use. ^.~ Here: http://amena-chan.deviantart.com/art/Sebastian-Michaelis-Chat-bot-186702512 If you haven't tried that already, I think I had like, 20 fangasms. xD

*Takes multiple cookies* I feel welcomed already, guys! Keep in touch, okay? :D

Oh... And... *Gives Tetsuri cookie*

and I forgot to ask... Where did you all get your [insert name here] is AWESOME [insert other part here] signatures?

Hello SpaciousSpace! Diana was making "is awesome" signature banners for people. There's a thread in General entitled "EVERYONE IS NOW AWESOME" somewhere that you might still be able to request one from. Welcome to Iwaku!

Hahha srry I haven't answered before, I have been away from iwaku for like four-five days x) so I forgot to check in here xD
I have played that game before and I have never been able to finish it, I think it was that one I couldn't finish at least xD But now I have to test it again x)

I was wrong, it was another one I had played that looked the same x3

Haha! I gotcha. There are a few out there, but I've yet to have a Sebastian say he'll sleep with me. Pity. :/

I liked his answer on my question "how does souls taste like?"
"Chicken"
EVERYTHING TASTES LIKE CHICKEN xD

Bahaha! That's great!
Just for fun, I asked him if he wanted to go on a date. He said, "I'm sorry, but I belong to the Young Master. *Wink*"

Welcome to Iwaku, my kingdom of king-liness. All bow down to Karastan.

Enjoy your stay.