October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
....TO TELL YOU ABOUT WHAT I'M HAVING FOR BREAKFAST!

Cornbeef and hash with eggs

BEST BREAKFAST EVER, COULD YOU POSSIBLY NOT AGREE?

Debate me that there is a better breakfast. Tell me what yours is and why cornbeef hash is better.

• Love
Reactions: Fijoli
I LOVE ALL THE BREAFASTS FOODS!!

SPAM
CORN BEEF HASH
KALBASA
EGGS
TOAST
MILK
FRUITS
TOASTER STROUDELS
ENGLISH MUFFINS
BLUEBERRY MUFFINS

and especially

BUTTER!

Isn't butter more like a condiment?

Anyway, give me a toast sandwich filled with egg and really well-cooked bacon, side of home fries, blueberry or apple cinnamon muffin, milk and juice. What kind of juice? Any kind of juice. Well, orange, apple, cranberry, or grape.

*barfs in the corner*

October, you know I share your foodiness, but I cannot accept any kind of food eaten before 11am as good.

I just can't eat breakfast, I stopped as soon as mom gave up trying to make me. I can handle a cup of coffee if I need it, and maybe some fruit or toast if I've already been up for a long time.

I love bacon and eggs and hash browns and English muffins and sausages and stuff, just not in the morning =3=

Reactions: October Knight
Uh, what the fuck is corn beef and hash with eggs?
I'm dying...

TO KNOW WHAT IT IS!
;D

Just kiddin' I already know. I don't think it is the best breakfast ever. When I had it, the flavor tasted slightly plain to me. It was a boring meal, and I slowly ate it, the uninteresting vibe bouncing from every corner of the food with decent outer appearances.

9Ic1wWqLRl.png

Uh, what the fuck is corn beef and hash with eggs?
I'm dying...

TO KNOW WHAT IT IS!
;D

Just kiddin' I already know. I don't think it is the best breakfast ever. When I had it, the flavor tasted slightly plain to me. It was a boring meal, and I slowly ate it, the uninteresting vibe bouncing from every corner of the food with decent outer appearances.

View attachment 39476
It's, hands down, the best thing you have or ever will put in your body.

I've had corned beef and hash. Next to grits and English muffins its my least favorite breakfast item. Sorry, but I prefer my fried unborn avian infants with strips of fatty pig flesh.

I make this really good breakfast skillet that's made up of chopped potatoes, bacon, ham, and eggs. I make the bacon first so I can cook all this in the grease. Gives it an irresistible flavor, yo. It's usually topped with salt, pepper, and cheese.

I don't eat breakfast, though. I only each brunch and brinner.

I will say too that corned beef hash with some over-medium eggs is da bomb. I probably won't eat it for a while longer, though. The last time I had some corned beef hash, I got a really bad stomach ache and mouthfuls of vomit. >>; Something about it just wasn't right.

best breakfast is breakfast for dinner or lunch :D

or a breakfast buffet O_O

I don't really eat breakfast often...

Fruits and dip are good
Oatmeal
Eggs
MEAT (i.e. sausage and bacon :D)
Hash is amazing (especially topped with egg)
Waffles
Pancakes
Quiche (haven't had that in a while...)
Breakfast cassarole
Breakfast burrito

I could go on...

But yeah I only really eat breakfast on sundays...but taht's still more of a brunch >> otherwise i eat breakfast foods for lunch or dinner :D

I don't have breakfast very often, but when I do it is immense and carbo-tastic.
  • Pancakes
  • Waffles
  • Fruit bread
  • Scones
  • Malt Loaf
  • Teacakes

So many carbohydrates.

Also, so many raisins...

Status
Not open for further replies.