I'm currently new to this..

• Thread starter Adrias Summerset
  • Start date
A

Adrias Summerset

Original poster
Character Name : Adrias Summerset Age: 18 Build: Slim/Cut Hair:Brown medium/short length Eyes:Blue/Green Looking for friends ^^ Real Name:Joshua

Nice to meet you, Joshua. My name is Tenchi-Roku and I'm the local Iwaku ninja. Welcome to the community.

-vanishes-

Welcome to Iwaku! :D
I very much like your name.. Joshua.. nice name -nods-
Anywho! ^.^ If you have any questions.. don't be scared to ask

WHY hello there, Joshua! Welcome, welcome to Iwaku!
If you're looking for some RP action right away check out the Jump-In section, no sign up is required!

Otherwise, have fun and enjoy yer time here!

Hey, man! I'm October nice to meet you. Check out this link here! There is everything you need to know about how Forum Roleplay works. And seriously, if you need anything do not hesitate to ask. We are here to help!

Great too meet both of you, I am currently doing this Via PS3. how do i add Pictures O_o? i hate not having a face.. *Scratches head*

Hehehehehehe! Joshy! Welcome to the family (Iwaku). Enjoy your stay and have lots of fun. If you have any questions just post them here and someone will surely help you.

(P.S I am Rain/Rina/Raimy)

O_O You folks are super fast Hello October and Juku! everyone is so nice! the other sights where confusing O.O

O_O!!! Hello Rain/Rina/Raimy! Thank you!! i might be here saying hi forever! ^^

Oh so no hello to me -walks away with her head hung lowly- Bye then, I see how it is

Rain! *walks up too you* i said hello silly ^^ why wouldn't I? *reaches for a hand shake, Tilts head smiles while closing eyes cheerfully* ^^

Great too meet both of you, I am currently doing this Via PS3. how do i add Pictures O_o? i hate not having a face.. *Scratches head*

You go into 'Settings' at the top and in the left tool bar click 'Edit Avatar'!

-hand shakes softly- Oh, then I must have gotten it wrong. My apologies.

It's ok Rain! So yeah..Im Adrias Summerset its a pleasure to meet you

Its a pleasure meeting you too Joshy

Hey guys! If you want to continue chatting then please carry it to visitor messages or private messages. Thank you! ^.^

Hello!

Welcome to Iwaku!

My name is Tetsuri!

It is a pleasure to have you here and I hope you enjoy your stay!

Awwww.
How cute!

Welcome, Joshua, welcome to Iwaku!
I like all your names....

I'm Selenite, pleased to meet you.
*offers cookie*
Cookie_Soft_centred_choc_chip_food_207x316.jpg

I see you've met our lovely Lady Rain... ^^
I like the connection between the Summer and Rain. Very poetic... *shoots a mischievous glance*

Anyways, have fun and see you around!