im brand spankin' new!

V

Val

Original poster
hey... so im new here... in case you couldn't tell from the title. i updated my profile and wrote some stuff about me and my roleplay interests. im sort of too lazy to re-type it cause it's getting late and my computer's battery is dying. really, the gist of it was:

im interested in one-on-one roleplays. they usually consist of an evil Queen, a dashing prince, a fugitive... message me if interested! hey and someone, feel free to explain this site to me. i feel like it's all up in my face and i definitely have no idea what to do about it. im happy though because i think i've finally found the roleplaying site i've been searching for!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well firstly I'd like to take a moment to welcome you to Iwaku! Hopefully you decide to stick around and make it your home. ^.^ The forum has multiple genre section where you can join or create your own roleplay. Just choose a place that you think you'd be interested in, (in this case the 1x1 section) and find something that you like. Or if you have trouble request a partner or someone to RP with that may be interested in the things you are. If you have any specific questions feel free to ask I'm sure that someone else or myself will answer as soon as we can. :)

Well firstly I'd like to take a moment to welcome you to Iwaku! Hopefully you decide to stick around and make it your home. ^.^ The forum has multiple genre section where you can join or create your own roleplay. Just choose a place that you think you'd be interested in, (in this case the 1x1 section) and find something that you like. Or if you have trouble request a partner or someone to RP with that may be interested in the things you are. If you have any specific questions feel free to ask I'm sure that someone else or myself will answer as soon as we can. :)

thank you so much!

Welcome. I hope your stay will be enjoyable.
Also, about your questions - there is always the FAQ and the Community 101; and forum sections often have a sticky thread that explains the rules of that section. So wherever you go, you'll be notified if there is something you especially need to know about. But like Saint said, we are all happy to help whenever we can.

Reactions: Val
Welcome. I hope your stay will be enjoyable.
Also, about your questions - there is always the FAQ and the Community 101; and forum sections often have a sticky thread that explains the rules of that section. So wherever you go, you'll be notified if there is something you especially need to know about. But like Saint said, we are all happy to help whenever we can.

alright, thank you very much! i really do appreciate it :)