I'm bored, so rp with me!! (WARNING: FANDOMS AND FANTASY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame

Chilly birb
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
Online Availability
Anytime after 5pm, my time, most days.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Futanari
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Medieval, Fantasy, Mechs, Magical Girls, Romance, Action, Fandoms, basically anything fantastic.
Ok, so, I'm pretty bored, alright? And I've been looking around, and seeing next to no threads that really match my tastes... so, I thought maybe I'd make my own? Is that ok? Of course it's ok! Is that even a question? Heh, well, anyway, you're gonna hafta read the rules and all that boring junk before you select one of the delicious candies below. If you don't you'll break my poor heart. Or I'll break yours. The next section will scare away the fainthearted with it's searing tone.

☢ WARNING: RULES ☢

1. I'm a teenager (17 to be exact) and, a frequent checker of the red and blue stars we all carry around here.
I am wary of playing with those outside my age bracket, for the sake of us both. I needn't go into further detail about the site rules.
(Apparently I do. You wouldn't believe the number of red-star (18+) requests I get. In fact, If you have a red star, I reserve the right to ignore you entirely if you don't meet other criteria.)

2. This is also a no-brainer. If you read the tags under my title, which, I'm assuming you have, since you are all courteous, nice people, you should assume I expected legible writing, and at least a paragraph or two in each post. If you did assume that, then you get a cookie. If not, then know that I'll be disappointed if we fall below one paragraph posts, or if I have to spend a long time deciphering your post. I might ask for a roleplay sample. Don't make me tell you we can't play together.

3. I'm a guy, let me lay that out clearly. I'm also straight.... and I can't play girls worth a crap...
(I need to work on that... T^T) Anyway, If we're gonna have romance, or explicit stuff or whatever, it's gonna have to be a guy and girl only, please.

4. I don't really like animals all that much. So don't even ask to do anything animal related, unless I have it listed as a pairing. I will not play as an animal, or furry, or, whatever... I think it's off-putting... (it gives me the creeps, ok?)

5. You've gotta post pretty often. At least a few times a day, ok? I have too much free-time, so you're gonna have to occupy it. Is that ok? I can totally be understanding if you end up busy somewhere along the line, but, please come into this with the mindset that you have some free-time to burn.

6. If you want to stop rping, that's ok. Just tell me, and we'll be all donuts and milk or whatever. I'll do you the same respect, and, if you would, maybe we could work things out to still remain partners, or play another rp.

7. You've read this far? It touches my heart... thanks for not getting scared off... I swear I'm actually really nice...
You're gonna have to do me a favor and tell me your favorite donut. If you don't like donuts, then mention the sun in your post. Or do both and you'll get all my hearts.
(Or show that you didn't even read the rules by not doing any of that. That's a quick ticket to getting ignored. I'm not going to even explain why I'm not responding to you if you ask, and haven't read this. This statement is a paradox.)

8. Oh, I really only do this kind of thing in conversations, so if you don't like it, I guess that's too bad... :/

9. This really isn't a rule, but I'd like to become friends, ok? Let's talk and stuff!

"Wait, what? You didn't get blasted to smithereens. Was the output too low...?"

Ok, so I should reward you with the good stuff, right? The stuff you came here for? Here it is!

☢ Fandoms! ☢

Anime:

Space Dandy
Trigun
Akira
Danganronpa
Mirai Nikki/Future diary
Little busters! (also a VN)
FLCL
Neon Genesis: Evangelion
Kill La Kill
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Soul Eater*
It's not my fault I'm not popular!*
*(I didn't like the anime/watched a little of it... I read the manga, but it counts, right?)

(Oh, you could totally throw some animes at me that I haven't watched... that could be fun, maybe?)

Games:

Metal Gear Solid 1-4
Dark Souls/II/Demon Souls
Legend of Zelda
Touhou
Elsword
Kid Icarus: uprising
Metroid
Fire Emblem
Monster Hunter

(Holy crap, that isn't much... v-v)

Maybe there'll be more available in the....

☢ Pairings! ☢

Human x Demon
Human x Kitsune/Kumiho
Human x Neko
Human x Deity

Human x Fairy/Elf
Knight x Princess
Knight x Mage
Knight x Enemy

Dreamer x Dream
Digital Relationship
Dimensional/Time traveler x Ordinary person
Rule 63 meeting

(that's all for now... It wouldn't hurt for you to throw something crazy at me anyway~)

Thanks for hearing me out... here's some music!

Last edited:
Reactions: Taichou
Im Interested :D Pm Me

The sun looks quite nice today, wouldn't you agree?
~
Would you like to try a Soul Eater roleplay with me? If so, you get a cookie!

Lion King into with the sunset

I'm interested in the Knight x Enemy and a Metroid RP as in how they would work. PM me perhaps?

Hello! My favorite donuts are sugar donuts what about yours? And sadly the sun is being a little shy today:/

I would like to rp either human x demon or human x fairy :3 PM me or let me know please? :)

If you're into Angels, maybe we can work something out.

H-A-I-I-I-I!
I-T-'-S H-Y-P-H-E-N-C-H-A-N!
T-H-E P-O-C-K-E-T-S-I-Z-E-D D-I-C-T-A-T-O-R O-F T-H-E H-Y-P-H-E-N R-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N W-I-S-H-E-S T-O- R-O-L-E-P-L-A-Y W-I-T-H C-H-U!~
S-H-O-O-T M-E A P-M I-F Y-O-U W-A-N-T :3

So, donuts are awesome.. except those cake like ones in the grocery store.. those are gross, my favorite is definitely the cream filled chocolate covered one's.. or lemon filled, yum! Now don't get cream and Kreme mixed up because the kreme one's are nasty..

Anyway....

I would love to do a Human x Demon or Human x Elf to with you!

It's thursday?!

*edit*

Spoiler alert, morning-me, no, it's not Thursday. Far from it.

Anyway, I'll still be looking, as, I don't have many partners. Keep the rules in mind, folks. I hate turning people down.

Last edited:
Yo there, I'd really be down for a soul eater or fire emblem rp if you're still looking.
And to be honest, I really dig boston creme donuts. Shit's tasty.

Yo there, I'd really be down for a soul eater or fire emblem rp if you're still looking.
And to be honest, I really dig boston creme donuts. Shit's tasty.
I'm sleeping soon, but pm me anyway!

I'm definitely interested in possibly doing something with you ^-^ Pm me?

Status
Not open for further replies.