I'm back!

C

Cicatrix

Original poster
Hello everyone, I'm back after a veeery long absence- I was an active member here in '13 but kind of dropped off the face of the earth for awhile. Some of you might (vaguely) remember me, but I don't expect it and I know a lot of people have come and gone. Feel free to say hi on here or pm!

Some stuff about me:

General info:

-You can call me Trix or Cica, whichever you prefer.
-I'm a slytherin but not a very active or serious member of the HP fandom. Once I have the money, I plan on diving deeper.
-I love writing and currently have three stories that I need to work on (novels, really). I don't have the time or the confidence/skill to pursue that just yet though.
-I'm a college student, and I'm not totally sure what I'll major in. I know I love anthropology and French is pretty cool though, so I have something to go off of.
-I volunteer at a horse rescue and know how to ride (hunter pleasure, and a little bit of saddle seat).
-I cosplay! Not very elaborately because of my lack of time/money/skill, but I try.
-I love to reading and watching tv, to the point where it's somewhat problematic.
-I have some chronic medical stuff I deal with, so I occasionally disappear for a few days. If this happens while we're talking/rping I'll try to give you a heads up, but if I don't PLEASE don't take it personally.
~sometimes I have bad days and when I write on those, the writing really isn't all that great. I do my best regardless, so please be patient.

RP specific info:

-I'm not a big fan of rps with large groups. They can be fantastic of course, but generally I prefer to stick to small groups (4-5 people max with an average of 2 main characters each) and 1x1s, which I'm most familiar with.
-chat rps are super fun too. when I started rp, that's how I learned. It wasn't until a year or more later than I joined a forum.
-I love fantasy, specifically modfan and high fantasy (historical fiction is cool, but not my thing)
~supernatural modfans give me life, as one of my books (series?) is exactly that.
-sci fi is also cool and I may someday dabble, but I have much less experience
-I'm better with making and developing characters than I am with making and developing plots. I'm working to improve this, but when it comes to brainstorming the characters come first.
-I try to have variety with my characters. That being said, I'm still working on it so please be forgiving

Hello everyone, I'm back after a veeery long absence- I was an active member here in '13 but kind of dropped off the face of the earth for awhile. Some of you might (vaguely) remember me, but I don't expect it and I know a lot of people have come and gone. Feel free to say hi on here or pm!
Some stuff about me:
General info:
-You can call me Trix or Cica, whichever you prefer.
-I'm a slytherin but not a very active or serious member of the HP fandom. Once I have the money, I plan on diving deeper.
-I love writing and currently have three stories that I need to work on (novels, really). I don't have the time or the confidence/skill to pursue that just yet though.
-I'm a college student, and I'm not totally sure what I'll major in. I know I love anthropology and French is pretty cool though, so I have something to go off of.
-I volunteer at a horse rescue and know how to ride (hunter pleasure, and a little bit of saddle seat).
-I cosplay! Not very elaborately because of my lack of time/money/skill, but I try.
-I love to reading and watching tv, to the point where it's somewhat problematic.
-I have some chronic medical stuff I deal with, so I occasionally disappear for a few days. If this happens while we're talking/rping I'll try to give you a heads up, but if I don't PLEASE don't take it personally.
~sometimes I have bad days and when I write on those, the writing really isn't all that great. I do my best regardless, so please be patient.
RP specific info:
-I'm not a big fan of rps with large groups. They can be fantastic of course, but generally I prefer to stick to small groups (4-5 people max with an average of 2 main characters each) and 1x1s, which I'm most familiar with.
-chat rps are super fun too. when I started rp, that's how I learned. It wasn't until a year or more later than I joined a forum.
-I love fantasy, specifically modfan and high fantasy (historical fiction is cool, but not my thing)
~supernatural modfans give me life, as one of my books (series?) is exactly that.
-sci fi is also cool and I may someday dabble, but I have much less experience
-I'm better with making and developing characters than I am with making and developing plots. I'm working to improve this, but when it comes to brainstorming the characters come first.
-I try to have variety with my characters. That being said, I'm still working on it so please be forgiving
Oh my goodness, another horse rider! Well, welcome back again, and I hope you have fun here the second time around~

Welcome back Cicatrix! Please take this complimentary welcome back balloon to commemorate your return! *Balloon* :D

Ugh, those reply bubbles need to get fixed again...
Welcome BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACH!

@Cicatrix

Hey, you! Good to see you again!

Reactions: Cicatrix
WELCOME BACK! O_O

Reactions: Cicatrix