3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Female

Raleway
Montserrat
Hello, I'm darkflames aka Flakes and if it isn't obvious enough yet,

I am back !

I can't remember the last time since I posted anything, and it's been a while since I've written anything. Most of my hobbies have taken a backseat as I tried to adjust to the new (well, not so new anymore) job that I got prior to my leave. It took a little over a year, but I now feel like I'm in a place where my body has adjusted to my work schedule. Have I achieved a good work-life balance? Maybe yes, maybe no. Jury is still out on that one. But at least now I'm able to find time after work to play games and do whatever I wish to do.

Anyway, I've been wanting to get back into roleplaying and writing in general so here I am! See you guys around c:

p.s. am coding noob now. pls teach me all the new tricks

New number. Who dis?

Also, please don't disrespect all of the coders on Iwaku by calling yourself a coding noob while re-introducing yourself with some fancy coding. D:<<<<<<<

Welcome back tho. Let's start our shenanigans again.

YAAAAAAAAS!!! Now both you AND Nemo can teach me code hehe! Lmao, welcome back! Glad to have you here again. I've missed you friend ;A; Let's do all the fun RP again!

• Love
Reactions: darkflames13
New number. Who dis?

Also, please don't disrespect all of the coders on Iwaku by calling yourself a coding noob while re-introducing yourself with some fancy coding. D:<<<<<<<

Welcome back tho. Let's start our shenanigans again.
YOU'VE ALREADY USED THAT ONE >:(

Yass to shenanigansss 8D we gon have funn

YAAAAAAAAS!!! Now both you AND Nemo can teach me code hehe! Lmao, welcome back! Glad to have you here again. I've missed you friend ;A; Let's do all the fun RP again!
MISAAAA 💜 I'm woefully unupdated with what's new in the land of coding here, but I'll do my best hahah

Wtf. You came back and no one told me???

I'm gonna kick Nemo's butt

no but seriously welcome back

• Haha
Welcome back!! Just a pretty intro!
I am immediately jealous of your coding. I have always been crap at it lol

• Thank You