I'm back

R

redwolf

Original poster
Hey, so I used to be on Iwaku YEARS ago before their upgrade. I was last active in 2015 according to my emails. I was inactive too long and it got deleted. I stopped coming on the site because of a death in the family that hit me super hard. By the time I remembered, my account was gone and I was still in a writing rut. But I've begun to get curious about it again so I decided to return. I always did enjoy Iwaku. <3

Some info about me I suppose. I'm a hermit/introvert/homebody/whatever. I'm asexual as hell, so I prefer minimal smut in my rps. I love fantasy the best. I have 2 kitties I adore. Feel free to ask about them. I can talk about my babies all day long. I'm not really shy, so ask me whatever.

I've been writing off and on since I learned how to write. My first "book" was one I wrote for my first grade teacher. I first fell in love with books and through that I fell in love with writing. I'm working on developing a story centered around dragons. Its a slow process and one I've put on hold for a bit.

Not sure what else to put in here, so question away!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom