FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. One post per week
Online Availability
Sleep cycle is 26 hours long, so availability varies over time.
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
- Fantasy, esp. urban, magic or magic-like elements are very appreciated
- Sci-fi-esque elements are appreciated, but just taking the aesthetics of sci-fi with none of the substance behind it generally makes me shrivel up
- Chuunibyou. If you know, you know
tumblr_n8ae3iXns81rwvdy0o1_500.gifv

Pictured: me, trying not to make a fuss

Hoi.

I'm Random, sometimes Ran, or occasionally Klaus M. Schrödinger.

As you may have surmised, I've been here before. That said, I'm fairly sure the last time I showed my face must have been about four years ago, so I've essentially started over. It's been a second, and I was historically not the world's most social butterfly, so I doubt that I'm in living memory. The site seems to have changed quite a bit since last I was here as well. It's not completely tabula rasa, but it's close enough, so maybe the best thing to say isn't "I'm back" after all.

In that case, nice to meet you.

Predictions for activity: unclear! The future is a bit uncertain, but you already knew that. I'm hoping to make a dent in the broad side of the barn though, if you catch my cold. Make some friends, make some artistic strides, make Douglas Adams seem like a reasonable human being... Anything could come out of this, really, and I'd quite like it to!

tl;dr - remember that movie where they bring the dinosaurs back to life, that's me, i'm the dinosaur

Reactions: Lore
Welcome back to Iwaku!