• Yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
R

Retr0

Original poster
Hello! I'm glad that you sir or madam have decided to click this thread in particular! Since you're here i guess you're looking for a 1x1 Partner Roleplay? Yes? So am I!

A little about me: I have been role playing for about three years off and on. One of those three years has been on this site. I enjoy: Sleeping, Video Games, History, and meeting new people! I recently (The day of me writing this) decided to return to Iwaku hoping to find a suitable roleplay for a picky person like me. I may be a bit rusty so if you're more experienced than I please don't be mad at me!

Finding a suitable partner: Here's where you come in! First of all, writing. Since I'm a bit slow and rusty when it comes to writing and I expect you to be understanding I too will understand if you're struggling and will gladly talk to you about anything that's bothering you! (Which might be my style in general) I plan on adding on to the plot (with you) as we move forward so not even I know what happens next until we've decided on it.

Roleplay: I would like to do roleplays in two separate PM's: One for the roleplay itself and one for communication as I'm a bit too self conscious.

The plot: As I've mentioned, I enjoy video games. I use them, as well as books to escape the reality of my life which is mostly me surviving school. So they've heavily impacted my plot decision. If you've ever heard of Subnautica, that's the main storyline. If you haven't here's the gist of it: You're a crew member on a Space Ship that gets shot down and lands on an unknown alien quarantined planet with no other survivors. The main objective is to learn as much about the planet as possible as well as curing the disease and escaping the planet. I highly recommend that if you haven't seen/heard of it before you watch some YouTube gameplay before deciding whether or not you're interested.

And that's it. Hopefully I will find somebody who will keep up the writing as I do my best to do so as well! If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask!