I'm back and ready to RP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nells

Original poster
Hello friends!

I am looking for a few new roleplayers! I recently got back and realized that my profile is dead.. So I'm hoping to change that!

I'm looking for someone who can reply fairly often but once a day at the very least. (I get it, sometimes there are issues and you can't get on, I'm not going to come and chew you out if there are a few missed days.) I also enjoy players that can form full sentences and have a general grasp of good grammar.

I don't have a whole lot of ideas though... But I do have a few themes.

Gender wise I prefer FxM but am totally willing to do FxF. If there are sexual themes in our roleplay I would prefer if my partner be at least eighteen, but other than that any age is acceptable.

Reply or message me if you're interested!

-Nells

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hi Nells I'm Suzy, I'm pretty good at all of that . I'm only 16 sorry, I hope that's fine... I'll be on at least once a day , except those days ok super busy. Well I hope you can roleplay with me , bye

Hey there. I would be interested in a roleplay with you. How about you check my resume and my search thread to see if my style is to your liking.

Hi Nells I'm Suzy, I'm pretty good at all of that . I'm only 16 sorry, I hope that's fine... I'll be on at least once a day , except those days ok super busy. Well I hope you can roleplay with me , bye

I'd love to try something out at the very least.. Are there currently any ideas you'd like to try? If not I'm always happy to discuss plots!

Hey, if you're still looking for RP partners let me know.

Hello friend ^.^ If your still looking, i'd like to roleplay!

You're resume looks good to me, so I'd love to start up a roleplay with you, if you are still interested.

Yes, still interested. Would you like to plot something together or get a pairing and wing it?

Status
Not open for further replies.