1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

I'm back again.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by gallowsCalibrator, Jan 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't get how people don't find my plots interesting :I

Anyways ._.

Uhh
    I dont have any drama to add to it But all I know is that my partner's a girl and I'm playing as two male twins. So its basically a love triangle.

Okay... So Twin A ( I made a name I just forgot about it) Is like a completely serous guy, he's like straight a student blah blah blah... And your character would be like head over heels over Twin A. Meanwhile Twin B is a complete opposite of Twin A. He's a Jock, and he's completely reckless. He doesn't care about school AND Not to mention he fact that he's a Player (just to add drama let's make your character a cheerleader XD)

So... Yeah, I'm basically gonna be making a plot out of that... Somehow

Like Twin B starts to like your character... But Twin A doesn't have "Time" for relationships even if he starts to like your character. But then your character starts to like Twin B.... And then his player reputation.... And then OMG XD

I just made a plot just from writing here...wow.

So yeah... XD I actually like his plot XD

2. Hold up, I like this plot but. Are you twin A and B? XD I'm so sorry for asking, but I'm really curious. I can be such a ditz sometimes.

3. Yeah XD I really like playing two characters Cus when I do, I usually write more than I usually do

4. o^o Ohh~

Welp.. May I join then? I haven't really done a MxF type relationship in a while due to not interested. But, I'd like to give it another chance :P.

5. Sure XD I'll go ahead and pm you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.