1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

I'm back again

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by VerbalAbuse, Sep 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So at least this time I didn't flake, my internet access was cut by a broken cell phone and a computer too big to lug to the library. I have a semblance of stability for now so I'm reintroducing myself into the fray. I missed you guys, and once again, I'm sorry to all the people out of the loop who I left hanging. I was pretty excited for some of those RPs.

2. Hey, Verbal, welcome back. =D You can probably still PM those partners to explain and find out if they're still interested!

3. It's been a few months so I'm highly doubtful they'd even remember, and even if they were, I was in a few groups, so they're probably all scattered now. No use crying over spilled milk.

4. Fair enough. I just thought I'd suggest it, since some of the 1x1's at least might still be interested in playing with you. =)

5. Welcome back buddy! also sorry for the too many invites...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.