I'm back after ages~

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by butterflymima, Oct 18, 2013.

1. So people I used to be here way back in 2011 and looky here its 2013 and I felt like I needed to join the rp zone again so here I am wohoo

Anyhoo here's my little survey i'm filling out and I hope I meet new people make lots of friends and learn a lot and most of all have fun :D

What do you prefer to be called? Mimma~
    Boy, girl, or a mystery? Girl
    How old are you? 20
    Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? well like I mentioned earlier I made a come back :3
    Do you like group RPs or just a single partner? Both
    Do you like stomping on crunchy leaves? Not sure what expression this is O.o
    SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Sakura Nagashi by Utada Hikaru ^.^

I hope I get a good response, cheers ^_^

#1 butterflymima, Oct 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2013
  2. Welcome back to Iwaku Mima :) Glad you could join us here again. I hope you'll have a blast. ^_^
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Thank you very much means a lot to be welcomed back :)
  4. WELCOME BACK MIMA! I was wondering what happened to you! O_O
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Welcome back : )

I think I remember you as well.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Omgosh really, well your username October sounds familiar too but I rlly cant believe people rmmbr me I am such an invisible person :P thank you guys
  8. Welcome back. This is normally where I'd try to scare newbies, but you've already had a spell here.

Anyway, if you need anything, drop me a line,and I'll do what I can. I'm a bit late, but whatever, I like greeting people.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. D'AWWW thank you shoo much laggy :3