I'm back after a hiatus and thinking....

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Samael

Original poster
Hello all,

Well yes, as stated in the thread, I'm back after a long long hiatus because of some real life problems that were holding me back from the reading/writing scene as a whole. For writers not writing is like a curse, or at least that is what it is to me.

Anyhow, hiatus or not, I'm back and I want to write :P I've modified the profile, the resume, the information bit and anything else that might be of use to wandering players who might be interested to play with me. There are many different settings, characters and themes I write about - Just ask.

Since I'm currently looking for players rather than suggesting my plots, if you're interested to write with me and have a plot in mind, or want to brainstorm with me, hit me up and I'd be willing to offer my services to you :P - You should take the advantage while you can =)

So, I think I've pretty much covered whatever I wanted to say more or less. Hope to see you around, and hear from you all,

Samael

Hello Samael!

Welcome back! Enjoy poking around, I'm sure a lot has changed.. especially since we just did an update :)

Enjoy!
:D

Reactions: Samael
Hello all,

Well yes, as stated in the thread, I'm back after a long long hiatus because of some real life problems that were holding me back from the reading/writing scene as a whole. For writers not writing is like a curse, or at least that is what it is to me.

Anyhow, hiatus or not, I'm back and I want to write :P I've modified the profile, the resume, the information bit and anything else that might be of use to wandering players who might be interested to play with me. There are many different settings, characters and themes I write about - Just ask.

Since I'm currently looking for players rather than suggesting my plots, if you're interested to write with me and have a plot in mind, or want to brainstorm with me, hit me up and I'd be willing to offer my services to you :P - You should take the advantage while you can =)

So, I think I've pretty much covered whatever I wanted to say more or less. Hope to see you around, and hear from you all,

Samael
Welcome back to the site, Samael! I hope I don't need to reintroduce you to the format of where everything in the site is, but if I do, just ask! Hope you enjoy your stay on Iwaku and make lots of great roleplays and friends!

Reactions: Samael
Thanks for the welcome, @Everly and @Arcadia Lumina, also for reminding me about some things.

I plan to enjoy my stay and have a lot and a lot of fun and make new friends too *fingers crossed*

Maybe I should persist more, and procrastinate less. I'm not lazy, but I avoid doing some things thinking they will come to me, instead of my having to run after them, until I run after them anyhow eventually - that's the first mistake I did online and in real life.

Samael

Status
Not open for further replies.