1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Warning: Maintenance will begin in approximately 1 hour.  (Midnight Server Time) Please keep local copies of works in progress.

I'm baaack~

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Jihae, Dec 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 안녕하세요 everyone!

Yep. I learned Korean during my time away.

I disappeared out of nowhere. And that's my fault entirely. I should have been more responsible with how I dealt with all my RPs but instead I just dropped them out of the blue, without notice.

Now that winter break is here, however, I think I might start up some fresh new things, make good decisions, and stick to them.

And for those of you who don't know me, (WHICH IS A LOT OF PEOPLE. HI EVERYONE!) let's be friends! I swear that I don't bite..

Now.. Let's see if I can manage to run this site with all the new updates.. :/

안녕히계세요!~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.