I'M BAAAACK!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Cassette, Jun 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HELLO IWAKU! I'M BACK AFTER ABOUT A YEAR OF BEING GONE, AND I'M SO DAMN EXCITED TO BE BACK NOW MY EXAMS ARE OVER! I'VE BEEN LITERALLY BOUNCING WITH EXCITEMENT, AND I CANNOT TURN MY CAPS OFF.

I HOPE EVERYONE HAS BEEN WELL WHILE I WAS GONE, I'VE MISSED YOU GUYS! ALL OF YOU ARE FABULOUS, THE COMMUNITY HERE IS WONDERFUL, AND OMG I FINALLY GET TO RP WITH ALL YOU GREAT PEOPLE AGAIN!

OH, RIGHT, BTW, WHILE I WAS GONE I REALISED I'M A NON-BINARY GENDER. I DON'T THINK I DISCLOSED MY GENDER BEFORE, FOR NOW OBVIOUS REASONS. SO YEAH, GENDER NEUTRAL PRONOUNS PLEASE THANKS.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY REALLY, I'M JUST PUMPED TO GET RIGHT BACK INTO THINGS. FEEL FREE TO INVITE ME TO ANY RP, I'M DOWN FOR IT ALL. THANKS BROOOOOS.

*rolling hysterically on the floor because I love this place so much*

2. Hello person!

I wasn't here a year ago, so obviously I don't know who you are, but hello anyway!

[​IMG]

3. Hey there, glad to meet you!

• Thank Thank x 1
  4. Welcome to the site! It's nice to see someone really energetic on the site! I hope you enjoy what you find on the site, whether it be roleplays, or writing challenges that you wish to participate in! Have a great time on Iwaku!

5. I'm sure I will, Iwaku has always been the best roleplaying site in the past! Thanks, I hope you keep having fun RPing too! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.