Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
  4. No Preferences
Genres
I generally like a little bit of everything, but my favorite would be Romance and Drama.
Hello! So, since I'll be turning 18 this year, I just have to enjoy my time as a blue star, before I join the dark side.

Alright, so, here are a few things worth knowing about me as a person and roleplayer.

• My timezone is UTC+01:00 and on regular weekdays I'm usually up at 5 am, sometimes I am able to steal wi-fi in school, but of anything, I am back at 5pm and on weekends I am available all day since all my friends from school live in different cities.
  • I only roleplay on discord, it is easier to keep track of, atleast for me.
  • I tend to overthink things sometimes, but I'm working hard to change and chill out, which so far has been working wonderfully. However, I will still feel nervous when people leave me on read. (My worst nightmare, seriously.)
  • Overall, I'm pretty talkitive and easy to talk to I guess if we have stuff in common, but I just like to get to know people. That means I will obviously like to be friends with my roleplay partners.
  • Regarding roleplay I am more used to playing female main roles, but lately I don't tend to shy away from trying out playing male roles! Especially if my roleplay partner and I are on the same page, but honestly I don't mind playing multiple characters. Sure, I don't like doubling, but I will definetely have multiple characters, just no doubling. That thing is not..It's not my thing.
  • My reply time is pretty fast, I usually reply right away, since my brain is always working and my thoughts are always all over the place. The only time I may not be able to reply as fast as I usually do, is when I'm on the train, since the wi-fi usually is pretty bad.
  • This might be a stupid thing to add, but I don't trust people who don't like animals, so..Yeah. That's because I tend to spam people with pics of my dog. (She's a living meme)
Now, let's get to the things that I have been craving lately. I will only post pairings and short descriptions of what I mean, since one of the plots I've had in mind is a little bit controversial. (The underlined role is the role that I'd like to play and the roles with bold letters are the ones I'm mostly craving)
  1. Any kind of supernatural being(Alien, Werewolf, Vampire, Demon, etc.) x Human, or Vampire
    For this kind of pairing, I've had multiple plots in mind, but to keep this shorter, let's just say that there is one involving an arranged wedding in a medieval setting, one modern setting involving mafia related activities and another modern setting involving some inter-species drama.
  2. The good doctor x Silent Patient
    This is the controversial plot I mentioned, since I have gotten some hate from friends discussing this topic and such. Basically, a young doctor, fresh out of school, thriving to become a psychologist, decides to work a little in a psych ward, where he gets specially assigned to a patient, only a few years younger than him. This rp is not intended to be a romance one, I would like it to focus more on the relationship of two humans and the fight to help someone overcome their fears, problems and help them live a fuller life. ( I might remove this later if it's a problem.)
  3. Charlie x Someone New (Perks of Being a Wallflower)
    As the title suggests, it would be a 'Perks' roleplay, since I loved the book and it made me cry more than enough and I think Charlie deserves more and all.
  4. Werewolf x Human
    Honestly? Lately I have been too obsessed with werewolves. I'M okay with any kind of plot regarding them as long as my character can be a human
Aaaand this would be it. I migth keep adding stuff to this thread, or something. Feel free to hit me up and send me what your favorite joke is, so I know you actually read the whole thing. Have a good one! (Sorry again if my post is all over the place)