I'm A Real Boy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Paku

Original poster
"HEY THERE KIDS!"
Is what I might say if I were a purple dinosaur that pooped rocks.
"Where'd the rocks come from" you ask? Well it probably came from the hole in my brain that can't talk to people very well but so does everything I say!

I used to roleplay as a little kid and since my younger, slightly messed up self, dissapeared I've had strange on and off moments with roleplaying. But recently I decided that I should stop messing around with my life and get some work done. So I went on the internet and started roleplaying because I don't want to get work done!

HAHAHA, I SURE HOPE YOU'RE LAUGHING BECAUSE I AM EXTREMELY TIRED AND SHOULD GO TO SLEEP.

BYE LOVE YOU.​

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss an rp or even take a look at my group rp, please feel free to message me anytime! Oh, and please don't be offended by this copy and paste message, i do this to almost every newbie, being usually crunched for time, i find that this works well, its quick and covers everything in one shot.

Welcome to the madness, enjoy your stay!

Status
Not open for further replies.