2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Transgender
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Smut, M/s in particular. Apocalyptic. Romance. Open to lots as long as there is some significant relationship planned between the characters.
YARRRR!

Nah, but I did just get back from spending a week camping at a pirate festival! I love getting the opportunity every year to dress up and become my pirate self, run around drunk all weekend making new friends and singing sea shanties, playing pirate games and having sword fights.

What are some fun escape from reality kinds of things you all like to do? Aside from roleplay, of course! :)

• Love
Reactions: PoetLore
Every year we go to the Renaissance festival in Muskogee. 8D I always dress up in full costume. I have a peasant lady, a gyspy lady, fantasy-ish princess dresses. Eventually I would like to make my own QUEEN costume. O: A beautiful ridiculously detailed dress, a fancyass grown and all the trimmings.

It's nice cause we go to the festival in spring and then I get to do it again for Halloween. :D

Every year we go to the Renaissance festival in Muskogee. 8D I always dress up in full costume. I have a peasant lady, a gyspy lady, fantasy-ish princess dresses. Eventually I would like to make my own QUEEN costume. O: A beautiful ridiculously detailed dress, a fancyass grown and all the trimmings.

It's nice cause we go to the festival in spring and then I get to do it again for Halloween. :D
THAT'S SO NICE
both of my pirate festivals are in the HEART OF SUMMER T_T and i mean hey sweaty gross pirates are a thing so I guess it's legit, but-- sun = heat = death </3

Fairie Worlds is up here too and I'm thinking about checking that one out next year! It's in a much cooler place and hells yeah I wanna dress up as a cute elf boy ~

I am so envious T_T

I want to go to some kind of festival or faire like that! D:

I love Renaissanse festival too. When I live in Pittsburgh I went to the three day one every year. I miss that. I do have a bucket list item where I want to go on a castle tour and dress up..lol

Reactions: Dipper
My daughter and I are going to do a Ghost tour in Gettysburg next Saturday. We've been talking about walking around the city at night since we moved up here, but haven't really gotten around to doing it. With tourist season dying down and the weather cooling off, now feels like the perfect time to do it. I'm kind of excited about it, only because she's so hyped up for it.