OneEyedNeko

Original poster
What do you prefer to be called?
Neko and Jordin are both fine.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
I'm a girl.

How old are you?
I'm 21.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
I'm new to the site, but I've RP'd before.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
Both.

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?
Sitting under cherry blossoms. <3

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
"Wait" by M83 D:

Welcome to Iwaku, Jordin! c: Here's hopin' you find plenty of awesome partners and/or groups!

Anytime! c: You picked the right site to join despite especially because of all the stark-raving-mad dedicated lunatics staff members in charge!

LOL! I did my research beforehand. I wanted to get into a really good RP site and after the three or four others that I looked into, this one was the best. I'm actually hoping to recruit one of my friends to join up, too. She's into role play as well and I think she'd love it here. Plus, she and I have been looking for a place to RP together and with others. :)

Well hi there Neko Jordan! Welcome to the community! :3

I'm not stark raving mad, I swur. ;__;

Hello~ Welcome Neko-chan! -bows politely- Please enjoy your stay with Iwaku RP~

*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

LOL! I did my research beforehand. I wanted to get into a really good RP site and after the three or four others that I looked into, this one was the best. I'm actually hoping to recruit one of my friends to join up, too. She's into role play as well and I think she'd love it here. Plus, she and I have been looking for a place to RP together and with others. :)

I'm here lol.

Thanks for all the "welcomes!" xD <3 And yes, my love. You're here. I'm very excited!