Im a newb :I

K

Keto

Original poster
What nicknames do you like to be called? Not big on nicknames, though I am called Peanut occasionally. You may call me that if you so desire^^

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? I am female, 17 years old.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? I like fantasy, romance, sci-fi, and action genres, and any combinations of those genres.

What kind of characters do you usually play? It varies a lot. Most of them are about my age and have some amount of combat skill as a rule.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs? They all seem weird and/or scary, but if I had to choose I guess Id say space kittens o.o

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~! Barracuda- Heart

"If the real thing dont do the trick
You better make up something quick
You gonna burn burn burn burn it to the wick
Oooooh, barracuda?

As side note, I dont have alot of experience for this kind of stuff. So I apologize in advance for any stupid mistakes I may be soon doing^^'

They chose the space-kittens, perfect. They now belong to me....Errr.... Welcome to the forum.

Have no fears about not having a lot of experience, we have a team of highly trained monkeys people always willing to help!

Welcome to Iwaku, Keto. My name is Tenchi-Roku the local iwaku ninja. Its a pleasure to meet you.

*ninja vanishes*

Heya Keto welcome to the forums,on a musical note woo! Barracuda!

*scratches armpit*

Oook-oook, oooo, oooouh uuohk ook!!

*scratches head*

Hoooo, oook ook!

galletitas-de-chocolate-300x225.jpg

OOOOOOOOOk oook!

Translation: Welcome to Iwaku, Peanut. I'm Selenite, one of the helpful monkeys persons. Pleased to meet you! Have a cookie! And see you around!

Welcome to Iwaku, Keto! I'm Dawn, Iwaku's token Jrock nut. Take a look around the site and if you've got the time, make yourself comfortable in the CBOX if you feel like chatting with some of the usuals. If not, I hope to meet up with you again in an RP in the near future.

:3 Peace.

Hello Keto, welcome to Iwaku! There's definitely an army around here waiting to help you out, so don't be nervous!

Welcome Keto! I'm October nice to meet you. I'm sure you'll find everything your looking for at Iwaku, and if you have any questions just ask.

Leo is dumb. Space kittens are MY territory! >:[

Welcome to the community, Madam Keto! 8D

Hello, Miss Keto, and welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.
In my professional opinion, space kittens are the best answer.
Hopefully you've been finding your way around all right but if not, do feel free to ask!