I'm a human being, what are you?

P

Pretty

Original poster
Hello :) I heard you'd like to meet me.

Hahahah, I am just special.

So my name is Gabi, I started role playing when I was 13 and a half, and ever since then I have quite enjoyed it.

I am mostly interested in Fantasy, Romance, Drama-like role plays, but I am always willing to try something new.

If you are curious and want to know more about me, either message me (I think you can do that), or just read my bio and interests.

I come here from another forum, hoping there'd be more variety here, so I hope there is!

Thanks for reading ^____^

Goodbye. c:

--

I'm an eccentric scientist. That's about it.

Welcome to the forum!

I am a Goddess! >:D

Welcome to Iwaku, Gabi! It's good to have you here!

I hope to see you in some role plays soon! :D If there are any questions, lemme know and I'll help you out!

Also...don't feed the scientist.

Hey there human being! I'm energy made out of sunshine.

... No, I'm just an Elyd. Welcome to Iwaku, Pretty! I'm not extremely involved in RPGs, but I do think there is a good variety here on Iwaku. So I hope you find what you're looking for!

I'm a foxmaiden from the past! I was created through chinese folklore!

Hello Gabi! Would you like to be friends? I'm interested in similar Rps :)

Hahaha, wow! First time talking to a leaf ;D

and Hello c: Yes I would love to be friends. :)

I'm an alien that is stuck on earth for a while, I'm still waiting for my people to come and get me. So be prepared for an invasion soon xD

Welcome to iwaku ^^

I AM A DIANA!

Welcome to the community Miss! :D

Welcome to Iwaku! I'm Niomi the Neko Nyaa >^.^<
If you ever need someone to roleplay with I'm always up for it x3
And just to show off the new group that I'm trying to start you can click thishttp://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=7616 to sign up and I'll see if you seem to qualify nyaa ^.~

And if you're not interested in it you can just jump in to one of the great role plays that's already going on or make your one. Plus you can make a one [x] one roleplay here http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61which is one of my favorites.

I hope you enjoy your stay nyaa :3

Hi Guiz. C:

RainbowsRainbowsRainbows. :3

Lol, Ermm. Hi!

I'm an extremely outgoing person, and yah.

My mind is blank right now O.e I should probably have done this later or earlier, but oh well.

Uh, feel free to invite me to roleplays. I like most. :D

hahah! never heard of that before. :3

but thanks! ^__^

=D Hi, I'm OT, a fellow newcomer. It's a pleasure to meet you.Welcome to Iwaku! =D I'm sure you'll fit in just fine. ^_^I hope you enjoy it here at Iwaku as much as I have been! =D You made a good choice joining us.See you around! ;)-peace-

I'm Ozzie, and I am a kittysnake. I look like this. ;]

Nice to meet you, Gabi. Welcome to Iwaku! If you need anything, drop me a line.