I'm a clean canvas

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

.:Jenna:.

Original poster
Why hello! :D I will talk about myself then get to the good stuff.
My name is RJ and I am looking for someone to role-play who can help me relax occasionally from work and school. Since I am a student I need whoever is reading this to understand that I am a very busy person occasionally, but I will get back to you as soon as possible! I will inform you right away, I am taking a Understanding Art class and American Sign Language 1. So I hope my hands won't be too tired from either creating random pieces of art work or learning how to sign.

I hope you are still interested in role-playing with me and if so please continue to the next post down below.

What am I looking for?
Nothing specific. I really just want to write with someone. I'm open to ideas. I can play male and female. Check out my profile nothing has changed since 2014 when I was last active. I really enjoy slice of life, but I find it gets boring quick and I usually want to add a plot twist.

I'm really interested in writing about an artist + fan, a cafe setting (usually my fav), and anything with fairies/demons/mythical aything. Semd me your ideas or a plot you are dying to do. I'll give it a go :]

Please send me a PM that is my preferred way of role-playing.
Thank you!

A regular at a coffee shop starts to fall for the cute hipstery barista and then discovers that the entire staff is made up of mythical creatures.

That's what popped into my head reading that tbh.

A regular at a coffee shop starts to fall for the cute hipstery barista and then discovers that the entire staff is made up of mythical creatures.

That's what popped into my head reading that tbh.
Let's do it! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.