i'm 365 so new / (ه’́⌣’̀ه )/

N

nini.

Original poster
hi! i'm nini, and i just joined iwaku! i've heard about iwaku before, and i
finally decided to try it out. truthfully speaking, i have no idea how any
thing on iwaku works. i feel completely lost. if someone could help
me out, that would be wonderful! thanks in advance. i also love kpop
so if there are any kpoppers here, hit me up!

Hello, Nini. Welcome to Iwaku. There has to be some k-poppers around here...

I'm fairly new here myself. But I can recommend a few steps --

1) If you're posting here, this means you may have read through your welcome message well and you're following the final step. That's a great start, so first I'd just encourage you that you're on the right track, especially if you've poked around and gotten a sense for the rules and how the site's laid out. There's no hurry, so take your time and explore the different forums, see how they fit and how they're all used.

2) In addition to completing your Roleplay Resume, take some time to flesh out your profile and really present a full picture of who you are around here. It looks like you're off to a great start with your distinctive avatar photo though. Great work.

3) When you know what you're looking for, write a request thread and go post it! Assuming you're 18+, that can be done in Redstar Connections.

Enjoy your time here!

Hiya Nini & welcome!! <3

Chron makes some good points! If you're going to be looking to include sexual content in your roleplays, seeing as it looks like you're under 18, you'll want to post looking for that in Bluestar Connections. However, if you're just looking for general RP (no sexual content) you can post a search thread here in Partner Connections!

If you have any specific questions, don't hesitate to ask~ I'm here to help as best I can. ^^

Hello! It is nice to meet you. If you'd like to talk about kpop. I'd love to do that! I love kpop alot!

Welcome to Iwaku! There used to be a kpop clan here so there are bound to be a few members who'd LOVE to chat about that with you, like the poster above whose name I cannot read at all.

Once you get all settled in, you'll likely find you have other questions. Never be afraid to ask questions. Spook and I are interns and either of us would be able to help you!

Most importantly, HAVE FUN!!

What an adorable minx you are. :O I hope you can find some fun friends here!

iu

안녕 친구!!!!!!!

nini you and I are in the same boat!