Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
Genres
I really like modern roleplays, especially hings involving romance and family. I also love fantasy, especially anything involving magic, mythical creatures, or gods and goddesses. Fandoms are nice, if I can play an OC. Since history is one of my passions, I like doing historical roleplays, mostly renaissance, 1800's, early 1900's, ancient civilizations, and anything wild west-like or based on pioneers. I do like Sci-Fi, mostly dystopian with some sort of rebellion or strict customs, something like that. I also like roleplays that take place in space if they have a good explanation of the universe that it takes place in. I'm not a big fan of horror or mystery, unless the horror is a sub-element to something else.
Buses to Ilvermorny
Bus One: Located in New York City, New York. Maine, New York, New Jersey, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Vermont, and Connecticut.
Bus Two: Located in Charleston, West Virginia. Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Indiana
Bus Three: Located in Montgomery, Alabama. Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Florida, Louisiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, and Arkansas
Bus Four: Located in Lincoln, Nebraska. Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, and Kansas
Bus Five: Located in Denver, Colorado. Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, Wyoming, Oklahoma, and Texas
Bus Six: Located in Boise, Idaho. Montana, Idaho, Washington, Oregon, California, and Nevada.
Bus Seven: Located in Juneau, Alaska. Alaska
Bus Eight: Located in Honolulu, Hawaii. Hawaii

[bg=#]◦ [color=#]Emory[/color] ◦ Male {Undetermined} ◦ 11 {January 5th} ◦ Pukwudgie {First}
Denver, Colorado
All Aboard to Ilvermorny, those from Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, Utah, Texas, and New Mexico.
With a lump in his throat, Emory said goodbye to his family. His father gripped his carry-on bag tight enough to turn his knuckles white and his stepmother continually wiped away the tears that reformed in her kind blue eyes. He couldn't believe this was actually happening. He'd get on this bus with every other kid from the Southwest and end up in the town of Avindan by the morning. It was all so exciting!
"What house do you think you're going to be in, Emmy?" Francis asked, refusing to let go of the ironclad grip he was holding his brother in.
Emory patted Francis's head with a laugh. "Don't know, Frank. Maybe I won't get sorted at all and they'll just send me back," he looked back up at his parents with a semi-hopeful expression. He couldn't even sleep over at friend's house. How was he going to survive until Christmas?
"Don't be silly!" Emma smoothed down his unruly hair and planted a kiss on top of his head. "I'm sure you'll do great in Pukwudgie."
"Or Horned Serpent," his dad countered, beaming at his son. He looked like he was going to cry, but Martin Fitzgerald, with his stylish glasses and slicked back brown hair, never cried. He didn't even cry when Gracie went overseas.
"Please," Emma rolled her eyes affectionately. "We all know that Emory is a Pukwudgie through and through."
The bus driver loudly honked his horn, making Emory nearly leap out of his skin. He turned to the bus with its darkly tinted windows. He'd already watched so many people get on it. Was he even going to find a seat? What if no one wanted to sit with him?
He started to panic when he felt a hand on top of his. He looked up at Gracie, who'd come home early just to see him off to Ilvermorny. "You're going to do just fine, Mory," she smiled at him and he smiled back softly, sniffling in an attempt to hold back the tears. "Make lots of friends, yeah? And if anyone's mean to you, I'll fly in from England to beat them up."
He giggled as the bus driver honked three more times. His dad handed him his bag, "Go get 'em, bud," he said, and although the emotion didn't show on his face, Emory knew his dad would miss him. He hugged his father tightly before racing up the steps with his heavy bag. The doors slid closed behind him as he heaved in a deep breath and stepped forward into the train.
His mind basically exploded. On the outside, the bus looked like a standard school bus, but on the inside... Wow... It looked like the pictures he'd seen of the Hogwarts train with individual cars and everything. And from what he could see, they were all designed like sleeper cars.
He peered into each one until he found the most friendly face he could find. She was a bit older, with black, coarse hair and pretty molasse colored eyes. "Hi," he greeted quietly, staring at his shoes. "Mind if I sit with you?"

Tagged: Avia Love
Mentioned: --
[/bg]
[bg=#]◦ [color=#]Aries[/color] ◦ Female {Undetermined} ◦ 11 {March 2nd} ◦ Horned Serpent {First}
Content

Tagged: --
[/bg]
[bg=#]◦ [color=#]Klaus[/color] ◦ Male {Heterosexual} ◦ 12 {December 23rd} ◦ Thunderbird {Second}
Content

[/bg]
[bg=#]◦ [color=#]Ottille[/color] ◦ Female {Heterosexual} ◦ 12 {June 13th} ◦ Wampus {Second}
Content

[/bg]
[bg=#]◦ [color=#]Roisin {Rose}[/color] ◦ Female {Bisexual} ◦ 13 {November 4th} ◦ Pukwudgie {Third}
Content

[/bg]
[bg=#]◦ [color=#]Jonsey[/color] ◦ Male {Closet Homosexual} ◦ 13 {May 16th} ◦ Horned Serpent {Third}
Content

[/bg]
[bg=#]◦ [color=#]Noah[/color] ◦ Female {Bisexual} ◦ 14 {July 5th} ◦ Horned Serpent {Fifth}
Content

[/bg]
[bg=#]◦ [color=#]Galloway[/color] ◦ Male {Heterosexual} ◦ 14 {December 15th} ◦ Thunderbird {Fourth}
Content

[/bg]
[bg=#]◦ [color=#]Libra[/color] ◦ Female {Bisexual} ◦ 15 {March 17th} ◦ Pukwudgie {Fifth}
Content

[/bg]
[bg=#]◦ [color=#]Bayard[/color] ◦ Male {Heterosexual} ◦ 15 {March 15th} ◦ Wampus {Fifth}
Content

[/bg]
[bg=#]◦ [color=#]Florence[/color] ◦ Female {Heterosexual} ◦ 16 {April 1st} ◦ Thunderbird {Sixth}
Content

[/bg]
[bg=#]◦ [color=#]Daisuke[/color] ◦ Male {Bisexual} ◦ 16 {April 6th} ◦ Wampus {Sixth}
Content

[/bg]
[bg=#]◦ [color=#]Alyss[/color] ◦ Female {Bisexual} ◦ 17 {May 15th} ◦ Thunderbird {Seventh}
Content

[/bg]
[bg=#]◦ [color=#]Pierto[/color] ◦ Male {Demisexual Biromantic} ◦ 17 {December 25th} ◦ Pukwudgie {Seventh}
Content

[/bg]
[bg=#]◦ [color=#]Constance {Connie}[/color] ◦ Female {Demisexual Biromantic} ◦ 17 {October 4th} ◦ Horned Serpent {Seventh}
Content

[/bg]
[bg=#]◦ [color=#]Edgar[/color] ◦ Male {Bisexual} ◦ 17 {July 16th} ◦ Wampus {Seventh}
Content

[/bg]

Tallulah Moon | 17| Wampus
Bus 1 - New York, New York

Lula was conflicted. On one hand, she was upset that summer was over. This summer in particular had been better than others, and she didn't want the fun and freedom to end, not to mention all the shows she would miss in her months back at Ilvermorny. But on the other hand, this was going to be her last year at school. She'd get to keep her wand after this at least, but as much as she was dying to be done with homework and textbooks, there was a part of her that would miss the magic school. You couldn't spend practically half your life at a place like that and not get attached, after all. All in all, it left her keyed up in a way she hadn't been in a long time.

"Stop with the existential crisis, Tallulah, you're giving me a headache just looking at you. You're young, you'll live."

"Thaaanks Aunt Vera, that really helps. You always know what to say," Lula said sarcastically.

"I know, aren't I great? Although if you really want to take your mind off your troubles, I can always bring up the story about when you were 12 and accidentally- "

"No! I'm good, we're good." Lula interrupted, eyeing her aunt desperately and hoping her parents (currently busy with her younger siblings) didn't notice the exchange. "Really no need, I am feeling so much better now. Totally ready to get on that bus!" For all the possible embarrassment, she was right though. Lula's mind was off her troubles and she felt lighter somehow now that she wasn't in a spiral of nerves. Vera just laughed and ruffled her niece's hair with a knowing smirk as Lula grabbed her bags.

"It's your big year, hun, have fun and don't worry."

"I'll try"

"And watch your siblings on the bus!" her mother called out, eyeing the younger Moons sternly. "Set one thing loose or on fire and I will make you rue the day you were born with magic."

"Yes ma'am."
"Yes, ma'am."
"Of course I will, mom."

Pfft. Of course she wouldn't. As soon as they were on that bus, they went their own separate ways. The siblings had an understanding after all these years, and no one wanted mom to hunt them down before school even started. So Max and Piper were left to their own devices with a deck of magic cards and an old tamagotchi, and Lula, finally free, went to hunt down a certain redheaded witch. It didn't take long, and soon she was sliding into the seat beside the girl and pressing a quick kiss to her cheek in greeting.

"Hey babe. Sorry I took so long, aunt Vera decided to tag along to see us off, I think she was trying to scope you out of the crowd and get some teasing material." The two girls had only started dating during the summer, and Lula's secrecy had driven her gossip-loving aunt up a wall. Honestly she was going to tell them eventually, but she liked it just being the two of them. And considering how nosy and un-subtle the Moon family could be (combined with the ungodly amount of seers that ran in her mother's side), she'd take all the privacy she could get before the embarrassment train rolled in. "But anyways, I'm here now so it's all good. How'd your trip go? Ain't your little sis starting this year? She excited?"

@Felilla (Libra)

----
Ramses Roegner | 15 | Thunderbird
Bus 3 - Montgomery, Alabama

No one could say Ramses didn't love his mother dearly, but what in the world was he going to do with a big ass owl like this? It was hard enough hauling it around in Alabama getting weird looks from no-majes, and then trying to find a place to set its cage once he was on the bus. His ma had said he was old enough to handle the responsibility of an owl now, and with her new job he'd need his own way to keep in touch once he got home.

"No offense, kinda wanted one of them little alligators instead," he told the owl. It seemed to glare and look bored all at the same time. "I see now that was a little outrageous and hypocritical- " Ramses backpedaled, "but I'm gonna level with you, Wilford, I'm a little out of my element here. How about we make a deal?" More unimpressed staring from Wilfred, but Ramses powered through it. "We gonna bro down on this bus ride, really get to know each other, right? I'll introduce you to Isaac, we'll have a blast, then – bam, friends forever, we cool. Traditional tale of a boy and his owl. I'll even let you outta your cage. Can't cage your bros, man, that's rude. Deal?" Wilford's expression didn't change, but Ramses knew he was just trying to play it cool. "Yeah, that's what I'm talking about!"

True to his word, he unlatched the cage holding the enormous bird and took one of the notebooks from his bag with a smile. "This is gonna be the best bus ride ever, I gotta write about this. What do you think is a better title: 'My Bro Wil' or 'Kickin it Owl Style'? Nah, nah, you're right, title can come later. Right now it's about layin a good jam. Good lookin out, man." Wilford was unsurprisingly calm, standing stoically while Ramses scribbled away, the only upset being when he tried to eat some of Ramses' hair. They had a little conversation after that over what constituted as cool bro behavior and how dreads were not, in fact, things for owls to eat, but the good mood settled back in just as quickly. Ramses would definitely have to send along a thank you- mother did know best after all.

@lxngdon (mentioned- Isaac)

Last edited:
[bg=#210f3b]Timber || 11 {Sept.21} || Demiromantic-Heterosexual || Wampus {Yr. 1}

Tagged;; --
Location;; --

WIP[/bg]

[bg=#82520e]Archibald || 12 {Nov.17} || Heteroromantic-Heterosexual || Wampus {Yr. 2}

Tagged;; --
Location;; --

WIP[/bg]

[bg=#785118]Novalee || 12 {Dec.31} || Heteroromantic-Heterosexual || Horned Serpent {Yr. 2}

Tagged;; --
Location;; --

WIP[/bg]

[bg=#300202]Finnegan || 13 {Feb.13} || Demiromantic-Heterosexual || Horned Serpent {Yr. 3}

Tagged;; --
Location;; --

WIP[/bg]

[bg=#--]Peregrine || 13 {Jun.3} || Unsure Sexuality || Horned Serpent {Yr. 3}

Tagged;; --
Location;; --

WIP[/bg]

[bg=#--]Sparrow || 13 {Jun.3} || Unsure Sexuality || Pukwudgie {Yr. 3}

Tagged;; --
Location;; --

WIP[/bg]

[bg=#--]Gallagher || 14 {Jul.28} || Biromantic-Bisexual || Horned Serpent {Yr. 4}

Tagged;; --
Location;; --

WIP[/bg]

[bg=#--]Olivia || 14 {May.16} || Biromantic-Heterosexual || Thunderbird {Yr. 4}

Tagged;; --
Location;; --

WIP[/bg]

[bg=#--]Orion || 15 {Feb.29} || Biromantic-Bisexual || Thunderbird {Yr. 4}

Tagged;; --
Location;; --

WIP[/bg]

[bg=#112459]Avia || 15 {Oct.8} || Biromantic-Bisexual || Pukwudgie {Yr. 5}

Tagged;; @Felilla - Emory
Location;; Denver, Colorado - bus

"Bye!" Avia called, her voice bubbling with the excitement and thought of the thrills this new year would bring as she raced back to give her parents one last hug while her sister, Victoria, a seventh year, metaphorically help the bus for her. The family was certainly close, but not so close that it would keep anyone from experiencing the world. After releasing her parents, Via turned and scurried up the steps, meeting Tori at the top and giving her sister a quick side-hug before they went off in separate directions. The curly, frizzy haired fifteen year old knew some of her sisters friends had already boarded, but Avia was friends with ... well... most of the fifth years, so it didn't make a ton of sense to 'find' anyone to sit with... especially since she knew she could be annoying to some people... some people just didn't seem to appreciate her giddyness.

walking roughly a hundred feet down the corridor, Avia let her dark gaze peer into a few of the cars, pursing her lips to the side as she realized a lot of the cars were already full... and though crowds didn't mind her in the least it was far more comfortable to sit unsquishedly for such a long trip. Just as she was thinking of turning back to look down the other hallway, Via slid open one of the car doors and brightened instantly "Finally," she breathed, half-trudging into the space with her luggage, sliding most of it under her seat but placing the kitty carrier on the seat next to her. Not long after she had gotten settled herself, Avia heard a soft voice coming from the open car door (she disliked closed doors and rarely closed them). "Hi! Aw, you're so cute. I remember being new too... wasn't that long ago actually, just a few years really. Of course, of course, come and sit! I'm Avia Love... but most people just call me Av or Via, pleasure to meet you" the pukwudgie beamed, not pausing for much more than a quick breath between sentances... many of which turned into run-ons. She was naturally very friendly and outgoing, she just adored meeting new people![/bg]

[bg=#--]Shiloh || 16 {Sept.3} || Demiromantic-Pansexual || Pukwudgie {Yr. 6}

Tagged;; --
Location;; --

WIP[/bg]

[bg=#--]Noah || 16 {Jul.18} || Biromantic-Bisexual || Pukwudgie {Yr. 6}

Tagged;; --
Location;; --

WIP[/bg]

[bg=#--]Amber || 16 {Nov.17} || Biromantic-Heterosexual || Thunderbird {Yr. 6}

Tagged;; --
Location;; --

WIP[/bg]