Iludrium Signups/OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to be sending out quick character bios and pictures to the GM's in hopes we can start this quicker. Of course, I've run into unexpected complications AGAIN! It's about midnight here (As of this post) and I literally just got home.
Mainly to get things on the roll quicker, I hate making everyone wait like this.

I'm going to be sending out quick character bios and pictures to the GM's in hopes we can start this quicker. Of course, I've run into unexpected complications AGAIN! It's about midnight here (As of this post) and I literally just got home.
Mainly to get things on the roll quicker, I hate making everyone wait like this.
Don't worry about rushing around and driving yourself crazy! Setting up a group takes some time, especially with life interfering!

For some reason I have an abundance of energy that's making me use words I've never used before.
That and I'm awake.
This normally doesn't happen.

Likely just some weird sleep hyperation I get sometimes.
These codes are going to be a bit of a problem, fix one thing only to discover I messed up something else in the process.
Trial and Error!
Very frustrating.

Likely just some weird sleep hyperation I get sometimes.
These codes are going to be a bit of a problem, fix one thing only to discover I messed up something else in the process.
Trial and Error!
Very frustrating.
Yeah, I actually have that wide awake thing going on too... But as for the trial and error, I wish I could help more...

Yeah, I actually have that wide awake thing going on too... But as for the trial and error, I wish I could help more...

Once I figure out what in the fluff I need help with. But it's pretty obvious I do need help. (Not mentioning the mental kind)

But for now I'm just going to cheat sneak and do all of the coding now. Which in all cases gives spoilers, or teasers if you would call them, of the characters I have planned.
Going to bed after this.

*Edit*
Savings have been changed. Refer to the first post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feh, Dramatica. I "Borrowed" my friend's phone to sadly state that I will not be posting today.
Sooner or later this epidemic of people who never leave me alone will eventually end.
I hope it ends quick, I like my isolation.

I'm handing over control to the two GM's I've assigned before. You're free to do as you wish, I don't intend to be back for a good while.

Okay... Bad news first.
I'm taking leave from Iwaku once again. I'm not going anywhere nor being limited in free time/connectivity. I just need a serious break from everything.
This could have never been foreseen, which only adds to my pain.

Worse news.
The reasoning for my departure is due to the death of my Niece, Shallyn, who was killed by an intoxicated individual who decided to take to the wheel.
On 6/21/2014. 3:22 P.M.
Terrible news.
The driver was both heavily drunk with a BAC of .16, and was high off a multitude of illegal drugs. Marijuana, Methamphetamine, and LSD.
He had deliberately swerved over to hit Shallyn, it is still unknown as to why.
The driver received no injury, but is sent to life in prison.

Sad/Good news.
Shallyn experienced little pain, her nerves were obliterated on contact. She had fought for three days before her body gave out, and she crossed over without a struggle.

I can't continue tonight, I need to rest my thoughts.
I am very sorry for your loss.... Keep her close to your heart though. Don't ever forget her. If you keep her memory alive, then she isn't truly gone.

id like to reserve a spot if there is one open
This a spot open for certain now. You can reserve. I have the pictures for the characters and which ones they are, but not of the information of said characters. However, that's still enough to be sure there's enough characters for you to reserve one.

I apologize for venting the way I did, I know I'm not supposed to bring these things into Iwaku, or with such detail. I also deleted the previous post of mine.
As much as I would like to get back to work on Illudrium, my thoughts are still scattered and clouded. I'll answer whatever questions I can and contribute where I won't put a negative effect on things or destroy it completely.

I apologize for venting the way I did, I know I'm not supposed to bring these things into Iwaku, or with such detail. I also deleted the previous post of mine.
As much as I would like to get back to work on Illudrium, my thoughts are still scattered and clouded. I'll answer whatever questions I can and contribute where I won't put a negative effect on things or destroy it completely.
No, it's okay. Everyone needs a way to vent and that was yours. PM me if you need to talk, I'll always listen.

No, it's okay. Everyone needs a way to vent and that was yours. PM me if you need to talk, I'll always listen.

I'm writing up a Blog now, gotta start somewhere huh? It was still irresponsible of me, though.

Afterwards I'll see what I can do about character details, get this on the roll again.

I'm writing up a Blog now, gotta start somewhere huh? It was still irresponsible of me, though.

Afterwards I'll see what I can do about character details, get this on the roll again.
I'm still working on the banner, but if those two ever come back and the other two confirm their reservations, we will only have 2 spots open. Should I still put it into circulation once finished?

Also, it's good you're writing your feelings out instead of doing something to yourself...... I hope everything gets better for you.

I'm still working on the banner, but if those two ever come back and the other two confirm their reservations, we will only have 2 spots open. Should I still put it into circulation once finished?

Also, it's good you're writing your feelings out instead of doing something to yourself...... I hope everything gets better for you.

We should probably wait until we know for sure what's going on before requesting the advertisement being put into the system, but that's up to you.

We should probably wait until we know for sure what's going on before requesting the advertisement being put into the system, but that's up to you.
I agree. I'll keep working on it, and whether it goes up or not, we can have it on the OOC/Signups and the IC at the top.

Okay... Semi-Bad/Good news?
I'm dropping out of the Roleplay, group things are a little too out of the comfort zone for me right now.
I'm not, however, cancelling it completely, I am giving up my characters to whoever wants them though, and I intend to help develop further if things progress member-wise.
I do know that at least two of people still want to participate, but everything else has gone quiet. In the event that more people dropout (Or if we're stuck at this number for longer) I'll just save the data for everything and give it to whoever wants it. I'll likely have the Threads closed/moved to a new owner as well.

I apologize again for the huge clump-of-fluff I've caused.

Status
Not open for further replies.