Illusion Game IV: The Day of Sagittarius III [Non-Canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Euuuuaaaaagh..."

The sound of moaning accompanied the awakening of Alec Boulton, who was stumbling out of his bed in the Medical Bay just as the doors were opening. After taking a few steps, he was pitched sideways, either from a bout of lightheaded dizziness or the ship going through its shaking, and he pushed over a table of medical equipment. Cursing under his breath, Alec managed to right himself and take a spot next to those crowding around Mika.

"And here I thought I was finally beginning to feel a bit better. I can't tell if it's all the noise or Daren's bible reciting that's making me sick again." He put one hand to his brow, massaging it gently as his mind tried to get a read on the current situation. "This girl okay? Is anyone okay? Guess I passed out, so someone's gonna have to catch me up on what's happening here."

He took one look toward those who were leaving and said, "I might need to head back to the Security Department..."

@york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay @Minerva @Yun Lee @Yatagarasu @Krieg @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Medical Bay

Day 1: Final Update

7967814_orig.jpg

Although the asteroids continued to batter and damage the ship, the Captain worked to safely steer the ship out of the asteroid field. After answering her emails, of course : |

Eventually, the doors that still remained locked would open, and all of the travelers would be able to make their way for the Social Center. By the time everyone had arrived, the ship was safely out of harm's way and the Captain would make another announcement.

"We have safely exited the asteroid field. This is just an announcement to let everyone know that minimal damage has been done to the outside of the ship and it appears some travelers have only received minor injuries. If you've been injured, please make your way for the Medical Bay immediately. A full report of this incident will be given tomorrow during the morning announcements. Thanks for your cooperation."

Once the announcement had ended, the crew was free to move about the ship again, and a very pissed Captain stormed out of the Command Center, heading for her quarters.

mx2RXEq.png
  1. Swimming Pool [spoili]If you feel like relaxing, drown your cares away and spend some time at the ship's luxurious swimming area. [/spoili]​
  2. Gym [spoili]A gym filled with all of the latest in exercising equipment.[/spoili]​
  3. Living Quarters [spoili]A location which will always be available to everyone. The living quarters is the main resting area for any of the travelers.[/spoili]​
  4. Command Station [spoili]Anyone who wishes to speak with the Captain will find her here.[/spoili]​
  5. Medical Bay [spoili]A place for the sick or injured. [/spoili]​
  6. Captain's Quarters [spoili]Don't ever go here without a good reason, or the Captain will have your head! This room is Haruhi's domain and off limits to anyone who doesn't have her permission to enter.[/spoili]​
  7. Theater [spoili]A place of entertainment. Anyone is welcome to use it and watch any available movies the Captain has selected for viewing.[/spoili]​
  8. Cafeteria [spoili]A place for anyone to go and eat. [/spoili]​
  9. Library [spoili]A compiliation of books collected on New Earth and other destinations throughout the universe. Everyone on the ship is welcome to check out books from here.[/spoili]​
  10. Store [spoili]Sagittarious III's very own shopping center. It's a generic store containing food, clothing, and any other necessities someone may neeed.[/spoili]​
  11. Garden [spoili]A relaxing garden the ship's travelers are welcome to visit. It is also used to grow produce used on the ship.[/spoili]​
  12. Garbage Disposal [spoili]Any and all trash thrown away in the ship is taken to the Garbage Disposal and incinerated.[/spoili]​
  13. Escape Pods [spoili]In case of an emergency, Sagittarious III is equiped with escape pods individuals can use to evacuate the ship.[/spoili]​
  14. Simulation Room [spoili]A computerized virtual reality room in which individuals can use to practice with weapons, play simulated games, or enjoy a snythetic replica of various environments.[/spoili]​
  15. Bar and Entertainment zone [spoili]A bar which can be used to relax and enjoy a drink while listening to music performed by holograms.[/spoili]​
  16. Storage [spoili]A place where all of the ships supplies are kept ranging from food to medicine.[/spoili]​
  17. Armory [spoili]A storage room for any and all weapons in the ship. Weapons are not allowed to be checked out of the room without permission from the Captain or another higher ranking officer.[/spoili]​
  18. Broken Bridge [spoili]An area of the ship which is presently under repair. Before it was damaged, this bridge was used as a faster route to the Medical Bay. However, because it is broken an alternative path must be taken to get there.[/spoili]​
  19. Sitting Areas [spoili]Two places with sitting areas. They both have large windows for anyone who wishes to look out and view the stars.[/spoili]​
  20. Social Center [spoili]A gathering place for ship-wide anouncements, a place where people can chat with others, and the location of the Volunteer work board.[/spoili]​
  21. Restricted Area [spoili]An area off limits to travelers. Some say that it holds excavation equipment that will later be used for their mission, but nobody knows for certain.[/spoili]​
  22. Fuel Storage [spoili]Extra fuel for Sagittarius III is stored here.[/spoili]​
  23. Airlock [spoili]An intermediate chamber with two airtight doors to permit passage between the ship and space itself. This opening is rarely used by the crew.[/spoili]​
  24. Bridge [spoili]A bridge leading to the Fuel Storage area.[/spoili]​
  25. Engine Room [spoili]Self explanatory. The engine of Sagittarius III is located here.[/spoili]​
  26. Security Department [spoili]The ship's security staff is stationed here.[/spoili]​

Cast
@Crow as Emily Cutt & Raven Summersnow Slowmercury
@Krieg as Mika Sikou
@Bomb as Uta Komiya
@Yun Lee as Daniel Wong and Ophelia Wong
@Gummi Bunnies as Lauren Lynn
@The Tactician as Jin Tajiri
@Verite as John Smith
@Minerva as Doctor Suyong Park
@thatguyinthestore as Craig Cole
@Atomyk as Alec Boulton
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Jo Tajiri
@Jeremi as Daren Masih
@york as Anna Amherst
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Sterling West
@Kaykay as Melissa Mibu
@Takumi as Luka Sinclair
@Yatagarasu as Christa Park
@penguin055 as Elias Klein
@Nater Taters as Derek Craven
@Hospapayas as Caldwell Pernicious

*RUMBLE*

It seems like Jin got what he wanted.

Prior to the asteroids colliding with the ship, Jo was sitting down at the cafeteria table, awaiting to get an order from the patrons working there. Jo couldn't help but forget the incident that had happened just minutes before; the first security mistake he's made in awhile. It was the only thing occupying his mind at the time because, truthfully, nothing else had happened today. It was a quiet, simple day just like any other-- one that Jo liked, and one that Jin hated. Jo figured he'd come to a conclusion and get over the mistake tomorrow, because tomorrow would be another quiet, simple day.

Right?

Wrong.

"What the--!" Jo exclaimed before being nearly knocked out of his chair by a massive quake that rumbled throughout the ship. He held on to the table with a stone grip, staring at the intercoms in the Cafeteria and catching the last couple words of the Captains announcement; 'this is not a drill'. His eyes turned steely and determined, glancing at the locked door and quickly rising to his feet.

He silently cursed his brother and his desire for something 'exciting' to happen, but then remembered that his brother was still here.

"We need to get that door open, right now. Jin, follow me-- and don't leave my sight, not even for a second. Do I make myself clear?" he spoke with an ancient big-brother authority that would've been more effective if Jin was twenty years younger, but Jo didn't care, Jin would have to listen. "You two better follow me as well, for your own safety," he remarked back to Emily and Raven as he turned and rushed towards the door.

"Ma'am, hand me the crowbar and help me with the door," he said to Emily, gripping the crowbar if she gave it to him. Jo was a towering man with a robust physical form, so he didn't stop to ponder if he could open the door or not-- he will open this door, else he, his brother and the innocents in this room die.

"Goddammit, OPEN YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" he barked at the door, heaving all of his strength on the crowbar, enough to either pry open the door or snap the crowbar in two, whichever comes first.

Though, something felt off, as if someone else besides Emily was helping him open the door.

@The Tactician @Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Cafeteria​
Unlike the older of the two brothers, Jin was tossed out of his seat like a ragdoll with a yelp as the ship rocked with the impact of the asteroids. His head smacked against the floor and his vision went fuzzy for a moment, causing him to grown in discomfort, before the archaeologist managed to pick himself up, "What the hell...?" As he pulled himself up, he heard the announcement over the intercom, his eyes widening in surprise as he realized they were in an emergency situation... before a smile crossed his lips. Finally!

"Yeah, I know, Jo!" It was difficult to hide his excitement as he chased after his brother, only a little annoyed at his no-nonsense attitude. Ignoring the slight pain of his limp, he almost seemed to bounce slightly as he watched Jo work at the door, "Come on, you can do it, brother!"

@Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Cafeteria

7967814_orig.jpg

Although the asteroids continued to batter and damage the ship, the Captain worked to safely steer the ship out of the asteroid field. After answering her emails, of course : |

Eventually, the doors that still remained locked would open, and all of the travelers would be able to make their way for the Social Center. By the time everyone had arrived, the ship was safely out of harm's way and the Captain would make another announcement.

"We have safely exited the asteroid field. This is just an announcement to let everyone know that minimal damage has been done to the outside of the ship and it appears some travelers have only received minor injuries. If you've been injured, please make your way for the Medical Bay immediately. A full report of this incident will be given tomorrow during the morning announcements. Thanks for your cooperation."

Once the announcement had ended, the crew was free to move about the ship again, and a very pissed Captain stormed out of the Command Center, heading for her quarters.

mx2RXEq.png
  1. Swimming Pool [spoili]If you feel like relaxing, drown your cares away and spend some time at the ship's luxurious swimming area. [/spoili]​
  2. Gym [spoili]A gym filled with all of the latest in exercising equipment.[/spoili]​
  3. Living Quarters [spoili]A location which will always be available to everyone. The living quarters is the main resting area for any of the travelers.[/spoili]​
  4. Command Station [spoili]Anyone who wishes to speak with the Captain will find her here.[/spoili]​
  6. Captain's Quarters [spoili]Don't ever go here without a good reason, or the Captain will have your head! This room is Haruhi's domain and off limits to anyone who doesn't have her permission to enter.[/spoili]​
  7. Theater [spoili]A place of entertainment. Anyone is welcome to use it and watch any available movies the Captain has selected for viewing.[/spoili]​
  9. Library [spoili]A compiliation of books collected on New Earth and other destinations throughout the universe. Everyone on the ship is welcome to check out books from here.[/spoili]​
  10. Store [spoili]Sagittarious III's very own shopping center. It's a generic store containing food, clothing, and any other necessities someone may neeed.[/spoili]​
  11. Garden [spoili]A relaxing garden the ship's travelers are welcome to visit. It is also used to grow produce used on the ship.[/spoili]​
  12. Garbage Disposal [spoili]Any and all trash thrown away in the ship is taken to the Garbage Disposal and incinerated.[/spoili]​
  13. Escape Pods [spoili]In case of an emergency, Sagittarious III is equiped with escape pods individuals can use to evacuate the ship.[/spoili]​
  14. Simulation Room [spoili]A computerized virtual reality room in which individuals can use to practice with weapons, play simulated games, or enjoy a snythetic replica of various environments.[/spoili]​
  15. Bar and Entertainment zone [spoili]A bar which can be used to relax and enjoy a drink while listening to music performed by holograms.[/spoili]​
  16. Storage [spoili]A place where all of the ships supplies are kept ranging from food to medicine.[/spoili]​
  17. Armory [spoili]A storage room for any and all weapons in the ship. Weapons are not allowed to be checked out of the room without permission from the Captain or another higher ranking officer.[/spoili]​
  18. Broken Bridge [spoili]An area of the ship which is presently under repair. Before it was damaged, this bridge was used as a faster route to the Medical Bay. However, because it is broken an alternative path must be taken to get there.[/spoili]​
  19. Sitting Areas [spoili]Two places with sitting areas. They both have large windows for anyone who wishes to look out and view the stars.[/spoili]​
  20. Social Center [spoili]A gathering place for ship-wide anouncements, a place where people can chat with others, and the location of the Volunteer work board.[/spoili]​
  21. Restricted Area [spoili]An area off limits to travelers. Some say that it holds excavation equipment that will later be used for their mission, but nobody knows for certain.[/spoili]​
  22. Fuel Storage [spoili]Extra fuel for Sagittarius III is stored here.[/spoili]​
  23. Airlock [spoili]An intermediate chamber with two airtight doors to permit passage between the ship and space itself. This opening is rarely used by the crew.[/spoili]​
  25. Engine Room [spoili]Self explanatory. The engine of Sagittarius III is located here.[/spoili]​
  26. Security Department [spoili]The ship's security staff is stationed here.[/spoili]​

Cast
@Krieg as Mika Sikou
@Bomb as Uta Komiya
@Verite as John Smith
@Atomyk as Alec Boulton
@Jeremi as Daren Masih
@york as Anna Amherst
@Kaykay as Melissa Mibu
@Takumi as Luka Sinclair

Raven Summersnow Slowmercury | 20 - Social Centre
Princess Emily Cutt | 20 - Social Centre

"I'm glad this fiasco is over," Raven smiled, but with his mask, there was no telling, only his soothing, happy voice. "I couldn't have it without you two chaps."

"Raven!" Princess Emily Cutt ran towards Raven, her eyes watering. "I... I... I was scared... I thought we were going to..."

Raven nods as the Princess grips his uniform. He pats her head.

"Don't worry, Princess, I was scared too. I'm positive that a fair deal of us were too. But what matters most is that we were prepared for an emergency- hmmm... maybe I should've hid underneath the table. Wait, that's for an Earthquake... Now that these pressing matters are good and done with, I think we should return."

Emily's ruby-red eyes shined. "Is it brunchtime now?"

"On the contrary, it's a little past lunchtime," Raven says. He then turns to the Tajiri brothers. "Thank you for aiding us in peril. My name is Raven Summersnow Slowmercury, just Raven will do, and this here is Princes- I mean, Ms Cutt, Emily Cutt. I believe that you all are hungry."

Princess Emily Cutt's ruby-red eyes shimmered towards the Tajiri brothers. "Raven makes the best lasagna and cheeze pizza!"

"Now, now, Princess, I'm not that good. There's lots of cheeze pizza in the cosmos, and being a chef isn't my primary profession."

"It's part of your primary profession, isn't it?"

"Fair point, Princess," Raven laughs a little, then turns to the Tajiri brothers, "before we head back to the Cafeteria, I'll need to find Caldwell. By the way, what are your names?"

@The Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Hospapayas @HEADINGtotheCAFETERIA

Last edited:
A voice of reason

In panic and fear, burdened by the sickness of the mind and body, Mika favored the logic bestowed to her. It was no painkillers to soothe her aches, no soup to ease her troubles- but, sometimes a simple voice was enough to bolster hopes and offer assurance. "Nono, I t-think I can walk myself...Daren. I don't want to...burden you all." the programmer mumbled aloud, her pink eyes drooping as the teenager stood tall. Short and leaning with each step, feeling the rumble of the ship underneath her feet, the gamer huffed as she balled her hands into fists. She could not let the others around her be burdened so easily by her weak presence.

As soon as it started, it seemed to stop, the doors unlocking, a relief coursing through the gamer's body.

Fueled by determination and the hope for something better for herself, Mika heard the beep of her smartphone, the notification from her egocentric pen pal captain. Finding comfort in talking to Captain Suzumiya, the ill gamer calmed down, reaching to text the headmaster of the vessel. Unaware, of course, that her super-duper best pen pal buddy was undoubtedly furious, having now a damaged ship from simple space rocks. How, well, slightly embarrassing.

Yaay good job Captain Suzumiya!!1 We should play video games to celebrate, o-once I get better :ashamed::ashamed::ashamed:

"Well...is it over?" Mika abruptly and awkwardly announced, before instinctively lowering her head, her kind nature hidden underneath a natural veil of timidness. Sticking near Daren and the others in the Medical Bay she knew, the gamer clung to her portable game device, both of her small hands enveloped around the purple distraction.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay @Minerva @Yun Lee @Yatagarasu @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @york @Medical Bay

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Verite
Thank God that annoyance was finally over. Tragic, that Daniel could no longer say he couldn't believe how much of abig deal their captain made of this-but four months into this trip had taught that Suzimiya was better suited for running a circus rather than an expedition. Ah, well, a season of her shenanigans and you got used to it all. But with this nonsense finally over he needed to finish his synthesis-but first...

"Ophelia!"

Ophelia froze, turning to face her father. His eyes narrowed, she could tell he was examining her, making sure that she hadn't overexerted herself. Sure, right now she was a bit out of breath but who wouldn't be? At least they hadn't done too much in the storage room.

A wave of relief hit her as Daniel's inspection finished. "I want you to take it easy tonight," he told her. "Take your medicine as usual, but take an extra dose of Prescriptions 33 and 05. Understood?"

"Yes, Father."

"Excellent. If you need anything, I'll be in Medical." And with that, Daniel returned to the Medical Bay, hoping to get at least a little work done in lieu of the asteroid annoyance.

Before Ophelia decided on where to go next, she needed to talk to someone. "Excuse me, Elias?" She walked up to him when she spotted him in the crowd. "How are you feeling? Did SM+ do any good?"
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @penguin055 @Anyone

"Euuuuaaaaagh..."

The sound of moaning accompanied the awakening of Alec Boulton, who was stumbling out of his bed in the Medical Bay just as the doors were opening. After taking a few steps, he was pitched sideways, either from a bout of lightheaded dizziness or the ship going through its shaking, and he pushed over a table of medical equipment. Cursing under his breath, Alec managed to right himself and take a spot next to those crowding around Mika.

"And here I thought I was finally beginning to feel a bit better. I can't tell if it's all the noise or Daren's bible reciting that's making me sick again." He put one hand to his brow, massaging it gently as his mind tried to get a read on the current situation. "This girl okay? Is anyone okay? Guess I passed out, so someone's gonna have to catch me up on what's happening here."

He took one look toward those who were leaving and said, "I might need to head back to the Security Department..."

@york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay @Minerva @Yun Lee @Yatagarasu @Krieg @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Medical Bay

"Oh haha. Just because you don't like my quotes doesn't mean that everyone else does." The words Daren said were harsh but the tone he used was anything but. "B-besides someone has to do their work here after all. That's why I'm going to tell you wh-"

7967814_orig.jpg

mx2RXEq.png

Cast
@Krieg as Mika Sikou
@Bomb as Uta Komiya
@Verite as John Smith
@Atomyk as Alec Boulton
@Jeremi as Daren Masih
@york as Anna Amherst
@Kaykay as Melissa Mibu
@Takumi as Luka Sinclair

Oh... "Yeah...that..."

A voice of reason

In panic and fear, burdened by the sickness of the mind and body, Mika favored the logic bestowed to her. It was no painkillers to soothe her aches, no soup to ease her troubles- but, sometimes a simple voice was enough to bolster hopes and offer assurance. "Nono, I t-think I can walk myself...Daren. I don't want to...burden you all." the programmer mumbled aloud, her pink eyes drooping as the teenager stood tall. Short and leaning with each step, feeling the rumble of the ship underneath her feet, the gamer huffed as she balled her hands into fists. She could not let the others around her be burdened so easily by her weak presence.

As soon as it started, it seemed to stop, the doors unlocking, a relief coursing through the gamer's body.

Fueled by determination and the hope for something better for herself, Mika heard the beep of her smartphone, the notification from her egocentric pen pal captain. Finding comfort in talking to Captain Suzumiya, the ill gamer calmed down, reaching to text the headmaster of the vessel. Unaware, of course, that her super-duper best pen pal buddy was undoubtedly furious, having now a damaged ship from simple space rocks. How, well, slightly embarrassing.

Yaay good job Captain Suzumiya!!1 We should play video games to celebrate, o-once I get better :ashamed::ashamed::ashamed:

"Well...is it over?" Mika abruptly and awkwardly announced, before instinctively lowering her head, her kind nature hidden underneath a natural veil of timidness. Sticking near Daren and the others in the Medical Bay she knew, the gamer clung to her portable game device, both of her small hands enveloped around the purple distraction.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay @Minerva @Yun Lee @Yatagarasu @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @york @Medical Bay

"I wouldn't offer my shoulder if I didn't want to." He smiled at the girl. "And looks like it. Never a dull moment is there huh?"

Reactions: Krieg
Alec lifted his head, sighing as the announcement revealed the source of the disturbances. He found it nice to hear it was over, though Alec still had some queasiness that had yet to subside. He'd made it known to the other members of Security he was going to be out of commission for the day so, god forbid, hopefully no one called on him to deal with any of the aftermath here. He could instead be spending his time down here, watching Daren as the man played out his role of model citizen. At least he was a man of faith who wasn't all talk.

"Pretty sure you're the only one listening to the stuff you quote," Alec said, the edges of his mouth curving slightly into a smirk. He'd tried to look bored, but really, it was anything but on this ship. Really, what other space-faring ship had some young teen girl as its captain? Not just that, but looking upon Mika, Alec was reminded of the fact that quite a few people on the ship were pretty young. Hell, this one was clutching some kind of gameboy as if it was a security blanket.

"Geez..." Gesturing to Daren, Alec said, "This guy's already ready to bend over backwards for you, so you really wouldn't be a burden on him. More of an... enabler. But yeah, kid, if you do need something, it's our job to look out for you here, so..."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @Jeremi @Medical Bay

Alec lifted his head, sighing as the announcement revealed the source of the disturbances. He found it nice to hear it was over, though Alec still had some queasiness that had yet to subside. He'd made it known to the other members of Security he was going to be out of commission for the day so, god forbid, hopefully no one called on him to deal with any of the aftermath here. He could instead be spending his time down here, watching Daren as the man played out his role of model citizen. At least he was a man of faith who wasn't all talk.

"Pretty sure you're the only one listening to the stuff you quote," Alec said, the edges of his mouth curving slightly into a smirk. He'd tried to look bored, but really, it was anything but on this ship. Really, what other space-faring ship had some young teen girl as its captain? Not just that, but looking upon Mika, Alec was reminded of the fact that quite a few people on the ship were pretty young. Hell, this one was clutching some kind of gameboy as if it was a security blanket.

"Geez..." Gesturing to Daren, Alec said, "This guy's already ready to bend over backwards for you, so you really wouldn't be a burden on him. More of an... enabler. But yeah, kid, if you do need something, it's our job to look out for you here, so..."

"I-I usually say inspirational things." Daren responded flustered the smirk just added on to it. "If being helpful is a sin then I guess I'm the Devil hmm?" He responded to Alec's second ribbing. "I'd gladly help you as well if you ever came into my office for counseling."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @Atomyk @Medical Bay

Last edited by a moderator:
Alec held a hand up to his mouth as if he wanted to obscure what he was about to say from Daren. "He also says incredibly corny things," Alec said to Mika, pointing a thumb at Daren. "But I guess that makes him an endearing sort of counselor, huh?" He lowered his hand and looked at Daren with that same smirk.

"I think we're all due for a little counseling from time to time, Daren."

Alec held a hand up to his mouth as if he wanted to obscure what he was about to say from Daren. "He also says incredibly corny things," Alec said to Mika, pointing a thumb at Daren. "But I guess that makes him an endearing sort of counselor, huh?" He lowered his hand and looked at Daren with that same smirk.

"I think we're all due for a little counseling from time to time, Daren."

Daren chuckled and looked at Mika. "I'd like to think they're inspirational. And uh..." He only coughed when Alec mentioned the endearing part. "I uh...It's just part of the job. And that's why I'd like to see all come through my door at least once."

7967814_orig.jpg

mx2RXEq.png

Cast
@Krieg as Mika Sikou
@Bomb as Uta Komiya
@Verite as John Smith
@Atomyk as Alec Boulton
@Jeremi as Daren Masih
@york as Anna Amherst
@Kaykay as Melissa Mibu
@Takumi as Luka Sinclair
"What the fuck happened?" Christa hauled herself back up gently as the ship finally stopped shaking. She was glad that the ship didn't get smacked by an asteroid, as it would've meant a certain death for everyone on board.

Luckily, nothing major happened to her, so she was able to move around normally without any pain. Christa then shifted her attention to her estranged sister, before asking if she was alright.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay @Minerva @Yun Lee @Yatagarasu @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @york @Krieg @Medical Bay

7967814_orig.jpg

mx2RXEq.png

Cast
@Krieg as Mika Sikou
@Bomb as Uta Komiya
@Verite as John Smith
@Atomyk as Alec Boulton
@Jeremi as Daren Masih
@york as Anna Amherst
@Kaykay as Melissa Mibu
@Takumi as Luka Sinclair
Craig mostly stood in the corner for most of the fiasco with his arms folded, remaining silent. While he was concerned about the well being of himself and everyone on the ship, he wasn't about to show it. No matter the circumstance. And, as predicted, the doors did eventually open on their own. Craig simply nodded to the rest with a smile and grabbed what he needed before heading back to his shop.

"Thank fuck that's over." He mumbled under his breath once he restocked and got back to the register.

Anna Amherst
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay @Minerva @Yun Lee @Yatagarasu @Krieg @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Others?

As they both made their way down the ship's corridors, Anna felt... Uncertain about what this whole thing with the asteroid field might mean for the ship, even if they arrived safely at the Social Center. Though her cousin's nervous words seemed to give her the incentive to try and... Be as confident as she could.

"We'll be fine... I-... I'm sure of it!" She said, reassuringly, gripping Lauren's hand gently.

While Anna was leading the way, it was a little hard to tell if they were headed in precisely the right direction, seeing that it was rather dark in the ship. However, this didn't stop her from pushing forwards... In an effort to try and prove to her cousin that everything was going to be alright... That they were going to make it through this... Somehow.

7967814_orig.jpg

mx2RXEq.png

Cast
@Krieg as Mika Sikou
@Bomb as Uta Komiya
@Verite as John Smith
@Atomyk as Alec Boulton
@Jeremi as Daren Masih
@york as Anna Amherst
@Kaykay as Melissa Mibu
@Takumi as Luka Sinclair
For what felt like forever, Lauren was worried sick. She couldn't do so much to reassure herself that everything was going to be fine due to her disability, but she felt a bit of comfort knowing that everything was going to be fine according to the words of her cousin. Just like Anna had told her, that same message was told to her as soon as their captain announced on the intercom that they managed to get through the asteroid field with minimal damage. A sigh of relief on Lauren's part, she got the itching feeling that they still had something to do...

Oh right, they kinda did.

"T-That's good to hear... that we made it through... Um... Anna, I think we should head back to the Medical Bay... there might be things happening after all of that.... like... like some injuries to care of... I remember there was a girl who broke her... leg... I think... there might be even... a mess to clean up in the Medical Bay... after what kind of panic we had... and we didn't do much for our volunteering... and... a-and..."

Lauren had all of these doubts, which began to pile up as she continued talking and soon enough stuttering. Surely Anna could tell what Lauren was trying to get at, given that they've been together for a fairly good amount of time especially before they boarded onto this space ship.

@york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

7967814_orig.jpg

mx2RXEq.png

Cast
@Krieg as Mika Sikou
@Bomb as Uta Komiya
@Verite as John Smith
@Atomyk as Alec Boulton
@Jeremi as Daren Masih
@york as Anna Amherst
@Kaykay as Melissa Mibu
@Takumi as Luka Sinclair
The crowbar slipped out of its position between the doors as soon as they opened, causing Elias to fall on his back. He slowly got back up to his feet as he winced in pain. "Well, I'm glad that's over..." he said, massaging his now aching back.

Thank God that annoyance was finally over. Tragic, that Daniel could no longer say he couldn't believe how much of abig deal their captain made of this-but four months into this trip had taught that Suzimiya was better suited for running a circus rather than an expedition. Ah, well, a season of her shenanigans and you got used to it all. But with this nonsense finally over he needed to finish his synthesis-but first...

"Ophelia!"

Ophelia froze, turning to face her father. His eyes narrowed, she could tell he was examining her, making sure that she hadn't overexerted herself. Sure, right now she was a bit out of breath but who wouldn't be? At least they hadn't done too much in the storage room.

A wave of relief hit her as Daniel's inspection finished. "I want you to take it easy tonight," he told her. "Take your medicine as usual, but take an extra dose of Prescriptions 33 and 05. Understood?"

"Yes, Father."

"Excellent. If you need anything, I'll be in Medical." And with that, Daniel returned to the Medical Bay, hoping to get at least a little work done in lieu of the asteroid annoyance.

Before Ophelia decided on where to go next, she needed to talk to someone. "Excuse me, Elias?" She walked up to him when she spotted him in the crowd. "How are you feeling? Did SM+ do any good?"
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @penguin055 @Anyone

"I can't say I really had a great opportunity to test it out, but I definitely felt a little different after taking your pills. I don't know if it was just the adrenaline or the SM+, but I felt more energized than normal. Even though it didn't end up making much of a difference, thanks for giving me the chance to try it out. I'll be sure to let you know if I experience any side effects throughout the rest of the day. Anyways, I suppose we better head to the Social Center now. See you there." With that, Elias walked through the newly opened doors and made his way to the Social Center.

Just as he arrived at his destination, he heard the Captain's announcement. I guess we're safe now, he thought to himself. He was relieved that the ship was out of harms way, but he couldn't help but feel a bit disappointed that the first exciting event to happen on the ship was already over, and he didn't even get a chance to show off.

The young man decided to just hang around at the Social Center, since he had nothing better to do.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Yun Lee @Anyone @Social Center

Everything certainly resolved itself nicely. Aside from the fact they'd gotten into such a situation in the first place of course, but that didn't really matter. For now, the crisis had been averted. Nobody seemed to be any worse for wear, and just as suddenly as everything began everything ended.
Daren chuckled and looked at Mika. "I'd like to think they're inspirational. And uh..." He only coughed when Alec mentioned the endearing part. "I uh...It's just part of the job. And that's why I'd like to see all come through my door at least once."

"If everyone comes through your door, that would mean everyone has a problem, right? Surely, that's not what you want right, Mr. Masih?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Yatagarasu @Jeremi @Minerva @Yun Lee @Yatagarasu @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @york @Krieg @Medical Bay​

Day 2
"Rise of the Infected"

The following day started off relatively ordinary, that is, as ordinary as a trip under Captain Suzumiya could be. Morning announcements came and went in a flash, greater detailing the events of yesterday, describing a couple volunteer jobs the crew needed assistance with, and wishing everyone a safe, productive day. Once announcements had ended, the travelers went about their usual days. At least, most of them did.

For three individuals in particular, life aboard Sagittarius III was about to drastically change. The memories of lives they had thought to be their own would suddenly seem like dreams as different dormant memories would awaken inside them. They would immediately realize that these awakened memories were their true memories, and the ones of their current lives aboard Sagittarius III were actually fake. These individuals wouldn't know how or why this had happened to them at first, but would quickly find an explanation presented to them.

In the form of a telepathic voice and image inside their heads, only the three individuals who had their memories restored would see the face of who had done this to them.

146nPCU.png

"You know me as Minori Chihara, the librarian, but my real name is Yuki Nagato. If you can hear this message it means you have been awakened and chosen to learn the truth. The explanation behind this occurrence is as follows: Haruhi Suzumiya is a human attending high school from the 20th Century of Earth whom I was assigned to observe. Haruhi Suzumiya has a dormant potential to harness and generate data at will. Short explanation: she contains "god-like" abilities."

"It was the intention of my organization that I observe Suzumiya and see to it that the abilities she has were not to be discovered by her. However, circumstances changed. She discovered her hidden potential and became mentally unhinged by the overwhelming amount of power she possesses. With this power, she wished into existence this pocket universe containing New Earth and Sagittarius III. She then began to pull various individuals from all across space-time out of their own worlds and into this pocket universe. The memories of these individuals were sealed away and they were given new memories. In short, Suzumiya created this space for her own amusement."

"I, however, intend to correct these circumstances. The three of you will be my "Saviors." Your task will be to choose one individual from Sagittarius III each day who will have their memories restored. In my current state, I don't have the power to restore everyone at once, and even if this were viable it would not be possible without alerting Suzumiya. So I have given my power to restore memories to the three of you. The corrections need to be done without her being made aware, as she could stop this plan should she discover it. Keeping this information from Suzumiya is very important. It is also imperative that you do not tell anyone your memories have been restored. It's my suggestion you continue to go on as you have before, pretending nothing has happened."

"While the three of you work to save others, there is one other important plan of correction which must be carried out. Aboard the ship, there are five power cores containing a massive amount of energy to manipulate and generate data. Suzumiya created them, unconsciously placing some of her power into each one. Each day, I will submit a volunteer job request in the Social Center that will result in a power core being located. I will label them with my name so you know which missions will lead to you locating a core. While all five could be located in a day, it would be impossible to collect all at once them without alerting Suzumiya. So the gathering of these cores must be spread out. After a core is located, please have it delivered to the area specified in the job request and I will collect them later. Be discrete so you are not found suspicious by Suzumiya or any of the others."

"Once the five cores are gathered, I will manipulate the data contained in them and create a device. This device will have the power to render Suzumiya unconscious, erase her memories of her abilities along with event, and send her back to her home where she belongs. After this process is complete, I will use the remaining power in the device to send everyone aboard Sagittarius III back to their homes throughout the multiverse."

"If you have questions regarding the task I have given to you, it is my suggestion you contact me in private. Do not forget to vote on someone who you will have saved today, and every day from this point forward. Once you have mentally decided, the power to restore their memories will automatically be activated. That is all."

The telepathic message directed toward the Saviors was not the only unusual circumstance to occur for the day. In the Command Center, Haruhi Suzumiya would freeze in place realizing that something had happened. She couldn't sense exactly what had happened or why, but she knew something was different. Someone had done something to a few members of her crew and had changed things. Something told Suzumiya that this wasn't good.

No, no, no! Someone tampered with the minds of my travelers! I don't know how, but I can sense it. But this is my ship! Things have to go my way! I won't allow this to happen! I'll stop it if its the last thing I do!

Throwing a small tantrum without explaining why, Suzumiya knocked over a computer screen onto the floor and began to repeatedly step on it with her foot. If anyone in the room bothered to ask what her issue was, the Captain would ignore them and continue throwing her fit. She only listened to the others when they informed her of another issue.

Meanwhile, subconsciously, Haruhi Suzumiya had activated her power again. The Captain's strong desire to prevent the Savors from changing things caused her to create an enemy for the Saviors to face. Much like how the Saviors had been awakened, three individuals aboard the ship would suddenly become aware of new abilities and what they had to do with said abilities.

They were now Infectors, plagued by a dormant virus within them. They suddenly knew that each day they will have to infect one person aboard the ship with an intent to try and subdue the Saviors. They wouldn't know who these saviors were exactly, but could feel deep down that they were trouble and needed to be stopped!

Without even realizing she had done it, Haruhi had granted her own wish to try and stop the individuals who were going to manipulate the memories of her other crew members. Miraculously, her power even concocted a fake explanation to tell the others about this new virus aboard the ship.

"Miss Suzumiya, I'm sorry to interrupt, but we have another small problem," Daisuke would say to Haruhi after a moment had passed. "After running our daily diagnostics of the ship, it appears as if some individuals have caused a small leak of contaminated material in the Medical Bay to be spread around the ship. A few people could be infected. We should have everyone on the ship examined in the Medical Bay to make sure this isn't the case."

Haruhi's eyes widened in alarm. "What!? How is that-- Who is responsible for doing this?"

Daisuke frowned. "Our screens aren't giving us much information. I'm not certain if they're glitching, but they're repeatedly blinking one word over and over..."

Saviors_

Glaring at the screen, Haruhi repeated the word. "Saviors, huh? Maybe that's who is responsible for doing this! I bet they're terrorists! I'll make an announcement on this right away. I have a plan!"

A message would then blare over the loudspeaker.

5bccf3a45c8feba4258002991324eebf.png

"This is Captain Suzumiya speaking. I have an emergency announcement to make. A group of individuals known as the Saviors has been suspected of starting trouble aboard this this ship. They are suspected of having spread contaminated material containing a virus that may have been contracted by a few people already. With the cooperation of all the travelers, I intend to locate either these Saviors or infected people. From this point forward, each day I will leave it up to all of you to vote for someone to be examined and quarantined by the Medical Bay so we can find these no good, dirty rotten trouble makers and punish them! Ha ha ha ha! Or... help them if they're sick, of course!"

"Anyhow, try to vote for someone you think is suspicious. If you can't make up your mind, just vote for someone random! All of you will probably get checked eventually, so it doesn't matter! Just head on over to the Social Center and vote on one of the computers there so we can get this problem solved! That's all I have to say for the day. This is Captain Suzumiya signing off."

Vague with her information, Haruhi would probably leave the travelers with more questions than answers. Was this virus deadly? Who were these Saviors? Why couldn't they just have everyone on board the ship be checked out all at once rather than only checking one person a day?

These were all questions individuals in the Command Station would ask Haruhi, only to be given a single answer for all of them. "SHUT UP! I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING!"

But did she really?

Only time would tell.

mx2RXEq.png

Information

Saviors and Infectors must now vote via PM for a person to be saved/infected.
Also, everyone must vote for one person to be quarantined.

The results will be shown during the next update.

Hot Spots

Social Center [spoili]Now would be a good time to head over to the Social Center and vote for someone to be quarantined. Since the Command Station seems to be off limits for the day, it appears as if anyone is welcome to use a computer and video call it if they need to speak with someone there. Lastly, the Volunteer Jobs are also available for anyone to choose.[/spoili]
Garden [spoili]A relaxing garden the ship's travelers are welcome to visit. It is also used to grow produce used on the ship. Right now, however, it appears as if there is a problem going on with the plants...[/spoili]
Storage [spoili]A place where all of the ships supplies are kept ranging from food to medicine. Someone seems to require assistance there.[/spoili]
Cafeteria [spoili]A place for anyone to go and eat. Serving free meals to anyone visiting today![/spoili]
Store [spoili]Sagittarious III's very own shopping center. It's a generic store containing food, clothing, and any other necessities someone may neeed.[/spoili]

Cast
@Krieg as Mika Sikou
@Bomb as Uta Komiya
@Verite as John Smith
@Atomyk as Alec Boulton
@Jeremi as Daren Masih
@york as Anna Amherst
@Kaykay as Melissa Mibu
@Takumi as Luka Sinclair
@Hospes as Caldwell Pernicious

4b09608bb9f97766b39d05045bd513ea.png

"O-Of course you know what you're doing," Daisuke said to the Captain bowing politely before turning to walk over to Mr. Smith. "That was a bit... unnerving. We already have enough people sick on the ship as it is, but now we have some kind of infection spreading around too? I wish I could make sense of it all..." He paused, before smiling sheepishly. "O-Oh, by the way, have you checked your emails? Someone sent a message saying that your sister spent the night in the Med Bay. Don't ask me what happened though. Hopefully she's not sick."

gWHmXhI.png

Meanwhile, to try and calm herself down, Captain grumpy pants sat at her computer and clicked away at the keys, typing out an email to her usual penpal. She was not only frustrated about these so called "Saviors," but was also a bit frustrated at her first-mate as well. The other day, he had not only only yelled at her during the asteroid incident, but had also mistrusted her. And for some reason that really pissed her off! He was supposed to be on her side, dammit!

Mikaaaa are you better yet? If you're still sick, I almost envy you. If I could, I'd trade places with you so I wouldn't have to stay stuck in here with all these idiots! :bored: ...Hope you're feeling better though~

@Krieg @Verite @CommandStation

QNELJWg.png

Anyone interested in checking out the daily jobs in the Social Center would find there were two available positions left when they would arrive.

Storage Assistance: The Managers are requesting assistance delivering supplies to a certain room on board the ship.

Gardening Assistance: YUKI.N> Dangerous. Proceed with caution. The Gardeners wish for assistance weeding mutated plant life out of their fresh produce. If any suspicious items are located during this job, please deliver them to the Social Center later.

jTiaUCp.png

Among the many familiar faces of individuals who usually visited the Cafeteria, they would find one timid female looked a bit out of place there. In wandered Nurse Goto, actually appearing a bit more relaxed than the day before. "I'm going to work here today," she explained to anyone around the vicinity. "J-Just to take a break. I got a little too stressed out yesterday and Doctor Park said that maybe I should take the day off or work somewhere else so I could take a break..."

Day 2
"Rise of the Infected"

The following day started off relatively ordinary, that is, as ordinary as a trip under Captain Suzumiya could be. Morning announcements came and went in a flash, greater detailing the events of yesterday, describing a couple volunteer jobs the crew needed assistance with, and wishing everyone a safe, productive day. Once announcements had ended, the travelers went about their usual days. At least, most of them did.

For three individuals in particular, life aboard Sagittarius III was about to drastically change. The memories of lives they had thought to be their own would suddenly seem like dreams as different dormant memories would awaken inside them. They would immediately realize that these awakened memories were their true memories, and the ones of their current lives aboard Sagittarius III were actually fake. These individuals wouldn't know how or why this had happened to them at first, but would quickly find an explanation presented to them.

In the form of a telepathic voice and image inside their heads, only the three individuals who had their memories restored would see the face of who had done this to them.

146nPCU.png

"You know me as Minori Chihara, the librarian, but my real name is Yuki Nagato. If you can hear this message it means you have been awakened and chosen to learn the truth. The explanation behind this occurrence is as follows: Haruhi Suzumiya is a human attending high school from the 20th Century of Earth whom I was assigned to observe. Haruhi Suzumiya has a dormant potential to harness and generate data at will. Short explanation: she contains "god-like" abilities."

"It was the intention of my organization that I observe Suzumiya and see to it that the abilities she has were not to be discovered by her. However, circumstances changed. She discovered her hidden potential and became mentally unhinged by the overwhelming amount of power she possesses. With this power, she wished into existence this pocket universe containing New Earth and Sagittarius III. She then began to pull various individuals from all across space-time out of their own worlds and into this pocket universe. The memories of these individuals were sealed away and they were given new memories. In short, Suzumiya created this space for her own amusement."

"I, however, intend to correct these circumstances. The three of you will be my "Saviors." Your task will be to choose one individual from Sagittarius III each day who will have their memories restored. In my current state, I don't have the power to restore everyone at once, and even if this were viable it would not be possible without alerting Suzumiya. So I have given my power to restore memories to the three of you. The corrections need to be done without her being made aware, as she could stop this plan should she discover it. Keeping this information from Suzumiya is very important. It is also imperative that you do not tell anyone your memories have been restored. It's my suggestion you continue to go on as you have before, pretending nothing has happened."

"While the three of you work to save others, there is one other important plan of correction which must be carried out. Aboard the ship, there are five power cores containing a massive amount of energy to manipulate and generate data. Suzumiya created them, unconsciously placing some of her power into each one. Each day, I will submit a volunteer job request in the Social Center that will result in a power core being located. I will label them with my name so you know which missions will lead to you locating a core. While all five could be located in a day, it would be impossible to collect all at once them without alerting Suzumiya. So the gathering of these cores must be spread out. After a core is located, please have it delivered to the area specified in the job request and I will collect them later. Be discrete so you are not found suspicious by Suzumiya or any of the others."

"Once the five cores are gathered, I will manipulate the data contained in them and create a device. This device will have the power to render Suzumiya unconscious, erase her memories of her abilities along with event, and send her back to her home where she belongs. After this process is complete, I will use the remaining power in the device to send everyone aboard Sagittarius III back to their homes throughout the multiverse."

"If you have questions regarding the task I have given to you, it is my suggestion you contact me in private. Do not forget to vote on someone who you will have saved today, and every day from this point forward. Once you have mentally decided, the power to restore their memories will automatically be activated. That is all."

The telepathic message directed toward the Saviors was not the only unusual circumstance to occur for the day. In the Command Center, Haruhi Suzumiya would freeze in place realizing that something had happened. She couldn't sense exactly what had happened or why, but she knew something was different. Someone had done something to a few members of her crew and had changed things. Something told Suzumiya that this wasn't good.

No, no, no! Someone tampered with the minds of my travelers! I don't know how, but I can sense it. But this is my ship! Things have to go my way! I won't allow this to happen! I'll stop it if its the last thing I do!

Throwing a small tantrum without explaining why, Suzumiya knocked over a computer screen onto the floor and began to repeatedly step on it with her foot. If anyone in the room bothered to ask what her issue was, the Captain would ignore them and continue throwing her fit. She only listened to the others when they informed her of another issue.

Meanwhile, subconsciously, Haruhi Suzumiya had activated her power again. The Captain's strong desire to prevent the Savors from changing things caused her to create an enemy for the Saviors to face. Much like how the Saviors had been awakened, three individuals aboard the ship would suddenly become aware of new abilities and what they had to do with said abilities.

They were now Infectors, plagued by a dormant virus within them. They suddenly knew that each day they will have to infect one person aboard the ship with an intent to try and subdue the Saviors. They wouldn't know who these saviors were exactly, but could feel deep down that they were trouble and needed to be stopped!

Without even realizing she had done it, Haruhi had granted her own wish to try and stop the individuals who were going to manipulate the memories of her other crew members. Miraculously, her power even concocted a fake explanation to tell the others about this new virus aboard the ship.

"Miss Suzumiya, I'm sorry to interrupt, but we have another small problem," Daisuke would say to Haruhi after a moment had passed. "After running our daily diagnostics of the ship, it appears as if some individuals have caused a small leak of contaminated material in the Medical Bay to be spread around the ship. A few people could be infected. We should have everyone on the ship examined in the Medical Bay to make sure this isn't the case."

Haruhi's eyes widened in alarm. "What!? How is that-- Who is responsible for doing this?"

Daisuke frowned. "Our screens aren't giving us much information. I'm not certain if they're glitching, but they're repeatedly blinking one word over and over..."

Saviors_

Glaring at the screen, Haruhi repeated the word. "Saviors, huh? Maybe that's who is responsible for doing this! I bet they're terrorists! I'll make an announcement on this right away. I have a plan!"

"This is Captain Suzumiya speaking. I have an emergency announcement to make. A group of individuals known as the Saviors has been suspected of starting trouble aboard this this ship. They are suspected of having spread contaminated material containing a virus that may have been contracted by a few people already. With the cooperation of all the travelers, I intend to locate either these Saviors or infected people. From this point forward, each day I will leave it up to all of you to vote for someone to be examined and quarantined by the Medical Bay so we can find these no good, dirty rotten trouble makers and punish them! Ha ha ha ha! Or... help them if they're sick, of course!"

"Anyhow, try to vote for someone you think is suspicious. If you can't make up your mind, just vote for someone random! All of you will probably get checked eventually, so it doesn't matter! Just head on over to the Social Center and vote on one of the computers there so we can get this problem solved! That's all I have to say for the day. This is Captain Suzumiya signing off."

Vague with her information, Haruhi would probably leave the travelers with more questions than answers. Was this virus deadly? Who were these Saviors? Why couldn't they just have everyone on board the ship be checked out all at once rather than only checking one person a day?

These were all questions individuals in the Command Station would ask Haruhi, only to be given a single answer for all of them. "SHUT UP! I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING!"

But did she really?

Only time would tell.

mx2RXEq.png

Information

Hot Spots

Social Center [spoili]Now would be a good time to head over to the Social Center and vote for someone to be quarantined. Since the Command Station seems to be off limits for the day, it appears as if anyone is welcome to use a computer and video call it if they need to speak with someone there. Lastly, the Volunteer Jobs are also available for anyone to choose.[/spoili]
Garden [spoili]A relaxing garden the ship's travelers are welcome to visit. It is also used to grow produce used on the ship. Right now, however, it appears as if there is a problem going on with the plants...[/spoili]
Storage [spoili]A place where all of the ships supplies are kept ranging from food to medicine. Someone seems to require assistance there.[/spoili]
Cafeteria [spoili]A place for anyone to go and eat. Serving free meals to anyone visiting today![/spoili]
Store [spoili]Sagittarious III's very own shopping center. It's a generic store containing food, clothing, and any other necessities someone may neeed.[/spoili]

Cast
@Krieg as Mika Sikou
@Bomb as Uta Komiya
@Verite as John Smith
@Atomyk as Alec Boulton
@Jeremi as Daren Masih
@york as Anna Amherst
@Kaykay as Melissa Mibu
@Takumi as Luka Sinclair
"... So wait, are there saboteurs on board the ship now or something?"

That's all Jin could think to call these so-called Saviors, well, that and terrorists for attempting to sabotage their mission. Then again, why the hell were they just now trying to stop the mission? They had been on this ship for months now, outside of the range for any help to arrive after the first few weeks, and they just now felt comfortable to attack? And why they waste time with a virus...

Suddenly, something in Jin's mind clicked and he sharply inhaled, something he regretted instantly as he knew what sort of threat they were dealing with. Whoever was responsible for this had had four months to spread the virus among them, infecting each of them one at a time without their knowledge. How the hell could they not all be infected right now, about to die from this threat? Did voting even matter at this point? How the hell were they supposed to stop this? Why couldn't they all just go to the medical bay and be checked at once?

Was this just another of the captain's demented games?

"Then... I guess we had best take this seriously..."

Why was this exciting him so much? Of course he was excited partly from the panic of everything... But there was something else welling up inside him... Actual tension and adventure was finally happening on this boring trip.

"Come on, Jo, we need to go vote..."

And with that, Jin headed to the Social Center, not waiting for his brother to catch up to his limping ass. If they had to vote, then he would do his part. Without a moment's hesitation once he entered the Social Center, the archaeologist walked over to a console and put his co-worker's name in, Melissa Mibu.

@Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Day 2
"Rise of the Infected"

146nPCU.png

Saviors_

But did she really?

Only time would tell.

mx2RXEq.png

Information

Hot Spots

Cast
@Krieg as Mika Sikou
@Bomb as Uta Komiya
@Verite as John Smith
@Atomyk as Alec Boulton
@Jeremi as Daren Masih
@york as Anna Amherst
@Kaykay as Melissa Mibu
@Takumi as Luka Sinclair
"A virus???" Christa was bewildered after listening to the announcement. "Oh how wonderful is that..."

So we went for an asteroid threat to a biological threat, Christa thought as she shook her in dismay. Was it just bad luck? Or was it something else? At least for Christa, it seemed oddly suspicious. Two severe threats in a row? Seem a bit fishy. However, Christa was more inclined to give the benefit of the doubt since it seemed more likely to be bad luck.

"But wait, one person can get quarantined a day?" Christa muttered to herself, making sure no one heard her thoughts. "Will it really take that long for the Medical crew to quarantine them?" She then takes a glance at the crew, before shifting a small part of her focus on Suyong, who was considered the one of the best doctors that they have right now. "Surely it can't take that long for them to examine a person and check for any viruses. That is so weird...and even more suspicious. And the fact that we have to vote for that? What on earth?"

Regardless, there was nothing she could do to to change that so she went to the social center and cast a vote. "Who should I vote for?" Christa stroked her chin as she studied the words on the monitor screen of the computer. "Wait...can't I just vote for myself?

And therefore, she just casted a vote for herself : |

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Yatagarasu @Jeremi @Minerva @Yun Lee @Yatagarasu @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @york @Krieg @Medical Bay @Social Center

"Wow, so you really get around, huh?"

In hindsight, that had probably been pushing it. But hey, that just amused Alec more. He'd said it, before giving Daren a wink and going on his way. The Medical Bay had been a bit too hectic following the meteor aftermath and Alec just needed rest after feeling sick all day.

But good all that did. Alec woke up the next day feeling like crap, which as only compounded by the news that those on board were at risk at being infected. The idea alone did not alarm Alec, but the idea he could be thought of as infected for being sick was hard to ignore. It would have been just a waste of time, and adding more possible detriments to his career reputation was beyond unacceptable. He hadn't cut down on his drinking only for him to be reprimanded for a damn misunderstanding.

With an obvious goal in mind, Alec's first destination was the Social Center. Not to vote just yet, but to touch base the the captain of the ship. He hadn't heard from the others in Security yet, so needed some idea of what his status was.

Sitting at a video monitor, Alec called up Haruhi. "Captain? This is Alec Boulton speaking... I just have a few questions about the situation?" The man let out a sigh and scratched at his scalp. "This is all pretty sudden. Was Security made aware of this situation yesterday and I didn't catch the memo? Furthermore, I have some... big concerns. Namely, why in the world are voting privileges open to the whole ship? Shouldn't this be a Security matter only? This sounds like, well, terrorism of some kind."

It took Alec an effort not to openly swear.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @Jeremi @Yatagarasu @The Tactician @Social Center

Status
Not open for further replies.