Illusion Game IV: The Day of Sagittarius III [Non-Canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"O-Oh... Shepherd's Pie... I think I remember having that way back... um, I'm ready on whenever we get the recipe book to get started!"

Lauren wasn't sure on how to help, considering that she couldn't read out recipe directions or see if she was putting in the right amount of something for the food. Either way, she had to help somehow, so maybe there was something for her to do.

@Crow @york @Bomb
"Recipe Book... I know of one but Raven always carries it with hi-"

Princess Emily Cutt looks at the kitchen table, to find something.

"I- it's Raven's cookbook! But I thought he- hmmm..."

Princess Emily Cutt peeps in. This contained all her family's secret signature recipes, hidden numerous the mundane, simple recipes.

One of these mundane simple recipes - Lasagna.

Wait, wrong page.

Shepherd's Pie.

That was it.

"Here we go!" Emily smiles as she reveals the recipe - Shepherd's Pie that accounted for a larger container. That was the moment. She was finally going to impress Raven, much like Raven impressed her.

"L- let's read this together... we'll need twice as much of the ingredients here, though."

And so, Princess Emily Cutt and her new... uh... acquaintances began reading the instructions and ingredients. That was when she noticed that she, Anna and Lauren were not the only ones in the room.

"Wh- who's that?" Princess Emily Cutt points to the fourth girl in the room.

@Crow @york @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies
"Huh? ... there's another person here?"

Lauren mumbled, unable to really see that someone had been in the cafeteria at the moment. Though, she supposed that someone else was here if the others had noticed them.

"M... Maybe they can help!"

Anna Amherst
@Crow @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies

"T-Twice?" Anna said, looking a little worried as she mulled over the ingredients.

Though she would give it her best effort, she wasn't so sure how well she'd fare modifying the recipe they had in place, but... Hey, twice the size just meant twice the time they'd need to cook it, right? Eventually noticing the new person in the room, she hoped that they could somehow help.

"Hey! Um... Do you know how to cook?" She asked.

Hopefully, an extra hand in the kitchen would do them wonders.​

Doctor Park was chosen? Why her? I mean, sure she was around sick people all the time, but still. Something didn't feel right here, but Craig mainly just shrugged it off and headed to the Garden Area.

When he arrived, Craig was shocked to find some mutant plant attacking the crew members. Not knowing what to do, Craig stood back and began to tremble. "W-what the hell is that?!" He shouted, pointing at it as he shook.

@penguin055 @Kaykay @Crow @Savannah Clause @Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @GardenArea
"Sorry, I thought 'anything' encompassed being used as a weapon. I suppose that's why we need these," Raven laughs as he picks his axe and prepares to dash alongside Luka to head to the nearest valve.

He spins about while soaring with his new wings, as if he was a natural, slicing the plant beast's grip on Oswin on the way to his valve.

"The Valve should be right over there..." Raven points as he speaks to Luka.

When Caldwell and Melissa would finally do the distracting, Raven would then say to Luka, "Luka, to the valve, now! I'll watch your back just to be safe."

Raven was ready to fend the plant beast off if the distractions were not enough...

@penguin055 @Kaykay @Crow @Savannah Clause @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @GardenArea
Luka, although not very physically fit, moved as fast as his feet would carry him. When Raven would point out the valve thw blonde would nod and rush over to it. Pointing the sonic screwdriver at the valve, he though of wanting to turn the valve off and focused.

Deep down, Luka hoped that the others would be safe as they did their parts.

@penguin055 @Kaykay @Crow @Savannah Clause @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Garden
Craig was still in shock over the events transpiring at the moment. In all of his life as a simple store owner, he definitely hadn't seen anything like this! But, as his parents had taught him, you should always help in any case, no matter what. Pushing the glasses back up on his nose, he rushed over to the people to offer his help, talking to Raven specifically, seeing as she seemed to be the most competent.

"I-is there anything I could do to help?" He asked, ready to do whatever it took.

@Savannah Clause @Kaykay @Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @penguin055 @GardenArea
"Understood."

As Raven moved to cleave apart the root in their way, Melissa leaped over the tripping roots and readied her garden shears in front of her. Aiming at one of the protrusions coming out from just below its mouth, she aimed to clip it off before landing on the opposite side of the plant monster.

"Oi, look this way!"

Did it understand words? Maybe, maybe not, but it was worth a shot.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @penguin055 @Crow @Savannah Clause @Takumi @thatguyinthestore
"It's a problem, that's what it is! We're trying to stop it!" Oswin called out to Craig, biting her lower lip as she glanced toward the creature.The plant beast violently reeled back one of its roots, letting out a mild roar at Raven for attacking it. Angry at Raven for attacking, the creature sent one of its roots toward him, attempting to wrap around his leg. While it was distracted, Oswin found an opening to stomp on the root, holding it back from getting close to Raven. "Thanks for the help! But don't worry about me; I've got it from here."

Seeing Craig didn't have anything to protect himself, Oswin rushed over to him and handed him her axe. "Maybe if you could cut away some of its roots that would catch its attention. Just do that for me and I'll try to keep it distracted." Moving her foot off the root she had kept pinned down, Oswin quickly reached down to grab hold of it, yanking it upward roughly to gain the creature's attention.

Meanwhile, thanks to the beast being distracted by Oswin, Luka was successfully able to shut off the valve. Two left to go! Sensing the pressure of its water source had gone down, the beast began to ignore Oswin and thrust one of its roots toward Luka's direction, only halting for a split second when Melissa called out to it and even managed to clip off one of the protrusions below its mouth. In response it roared angrily, louder than before, while a strange purple goop squirted out at Melissa from its opened wound. Instead of attacking her, it sneaked a root past her and scooped up Caldwell, pulling the male close to itself. It lifted the man up by the back of his shirt, using his body to wipe its mouth--covering Caldwell in purple goop in the process.

@penguin055 @Crow @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Hospes @Kaykay @GardenArea

Reactions: Takumi
"It's a problem, that's what it is! We're trying to stop it!" Oswin called out to Craig, biting her lower lip as she glanced toward the creature.The plant beast violently reeled back one of its roots, letting out a mild roar at Raven for attacking it. Angry at Raven for attacking, the creature sent one of its roots toward him, attempting to wrap around his leg. While it was distracted, Oswin found an opening to stomp on the root, holding it back from getting close to Raven. "Thanks for the help! But don't worry about me; I've got it from here."

Seeing Craig didn't have anything to protect himself, Oswin rushed over to him and handed him her axe. "Maybe if you could cut away some of its roots that would catch its attention. Just do that for me and I'll try to keep it distracted." Moving her foot off the root she had kept pinned down, Oswin quickly reached down to grab hold of it, yanking it upward roughly to gain the creature's attention.

Meanwhile, thanks to the beast being distracted by Oswin, Luka was successfully able to shut off the valve. Two left to go! Sensing the pressure of its water source had gone down, the beast began to ignore Oswin and thrust one of its roots toward Luka's direction, only halting for a split second when Melissa called out to it and even managed to clip off one of the protrusions below its mouth. In response it roared angrily, louder than before, while a strange purple goop squirted out at Melissa from its opened wound. Instead of attacking her, it sneaked a root past her and scooped up Caldwell, pulling the male close to itself. It lifted the man up by the back of his shirt, using his body to wipe its mouth--covering Caldwell in purple goop in the process.

Craig nodded slowly and took the axe, trembling slightly as he did so. This was a new experience for him, after all. He'd never dealt with viscous killer plants back in Texas! But he knew he had to try and help, even if he was injured or got killed in the process.

Taking the axe from Oswin, Craig swung it down toward the root to the left of him, and then one to his right as well. He also made sure he was away from Oswin's area before doing so.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @penguin055 @Crow @Takumi @Hospes @Kaykay @GardenArea

Craig nodded slowly and took the axe, trembling slightly as he did so. This was a new experience for him, after all. He'd never dealt with viscous killer plants back in Texas! But he knew he had to try and help, even if he was injured or got killed in the process.

Taking the axe from Oswin, Craig swung it down toward the root to the left of him, and then one to his right as well. He also made sure he was away from Oswin's area before doing so.

When Oswin opened the door, Elias ran out as fast as he could, aiming towards the furthest valve. He dodged and weaved as best he could, swinging his axe at whatever got too close. He looked over his shoulder for a moment, making sure that everyone else was doing what they were supposed to, but snapped his head back to look forward after nearly tripping on something (probably his own foot). As he neared his goal, Elias would stretch out his left hand and press the button on the sonic screwdriver, attempting to close the valve.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Crow @Takumi @Hospes @Kaykay @Garden

"It's okay nurse." Daren assured Goto. "I'm sure the doctor will understand."

@Verite @Minerva @Atomyk @MedBay
After he made his vote at the console, Jo didn't really do anything productive, as he pondered what was going on with the ship. He didn't like being unproductive, as his work ethic was the only good thing going for him in the practical world, but it seemed like a force was pushing him away from just ignoring the situation and going about his simple, boring life aboard Sagittarius III. After pacing back and forth through the Social Center, Jo turned towards one of the nearby screens that roared to life with the Captains voice.

"...The doctor?"

Part of Jo felt relieved that he made the 'wrong' vote and that the innocent programmer girl wasn't being sent off to some kind of space gulag, but the other part of him felt like everyone else made the wrong choice. Jo never met Doctor Park on a personal level, but he knew that she was very professional in her work, she'd never let herself get infected when working around sick people.

...Right? Who knows, perhaps Jo is overestimating his colleagues; he does that a lot. But, nonetheless, Jo Tajiri had to be productive somehow.

By the time the Captains message ended, Jo was already moving, looking around the Social Center and eventually finding Jin. "Jin, are you up to anything?"

Before he could answer, Jo (softly) grabbed a hold of his brother and began making his way to the Med-Bay.

"We have to check up on the situation in the Medbay, and make sure Doctor Park isn't having a breakdown, c'mon! I don't think she's the one at fault here."

------

If Jin didn't protest, then the Tajiri brothers would arrive at the Med-Bay, following Alec, Darren, and a fearful nurse inside. Alec was already on the scene, but something told Jo that he wasn't here for the same reason, but it'd be worth trying to get his help for once. "Is the Doctor still around here?" Jo said to Alec, glancing in between him, Jin, and the Nurse.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Minerva @The Tactician @Atomyk @Jeremi @Verite @Medbay​
Doctor Park attempted to keep the Med Bay sterile. She did her best to make sure that the air cycle did through quickly. She always wore proper protection when dealing with patients, and made sure to clean up thoroughly. It came to her as a surprise that she had been chosen as a vector of infection. But, it's not like the quarantine had much of an effect on her.

When Nurse Goto walked in, Doctor Park nodded and put her clipboard down. "Yes, your charts look good Miss Chihara. You may go." She smiled and turned to the nurse before rolling her sleeves up and gripped a rolled up glove in her hand. "Let's get this over with."

She raised her free hand when Jo walked in. "I'm here." She said.
Siiigh.

"Come on, sis... You shouldn't say stuff like that about the nice medical officers. They just wanna make sure you're alright, especially when I'm too busy to," John said, not seeming to take notice of Minori's melancholic stare as he tended to his little sister, "If they say you're hurt, then you're more than likely hurt, riiight?" He inquired, performing a sort of test to see how she was holding up by sharply tapping his finger on her ankle once in order to gauge her reaction as he spoke.

Turning his attention briefly to Nurse Goto, John's expression almost seemed to instantly switch from stern and clinical towards his sister to gentle and dream-like towards Goto, even going far enough as to raise his arm and give a wave. "Just hang in there, Miss Goto! I believe in you!" He exclaimed from the other side of the room. Some might it strange that he seemed to be more openly supportive of the nurse rather than the one actually being tested, but then, he couldn't help it.

"And you too, Doctor Park," he said almost flatly in comparison later.

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Tactician @Minerva @CrunchyCHEEZIT @MedBay
Jo's tense expression seemed to lighten abit as he spotted Doctor Park, who was just now getting tested. Thankfully, things weren't as dramatic as he was expecting. "Ah, sorry to bother you, doctor. I was just making sure...uh, Nurse Goto was following the medical procedures, hah! A verrrry delicate procedure, you know how it is." he quickly spat out, jerking a finger towards the nurse and laughing awkwardly.

Hopefully that doesn't cause a nervous breakdown.

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Tactician @Minerva @Verite @MedBay
After being dismissed, Ms. Chihara rose to her feet without hesitance and began to make her way out. Despite her face being adorned with no expression, it appeared as if the girl was somewhat eager to get out of there. She paused for a moment to look back at the others again--Mr. Smith in particular--before she made her exit.

Fumbling with her hands, the nurse turned to nod at Daren. "I-I hope so," she replied, an uncomfortable look on her face. She then turned to Doctor Park. She swallowed, trying to find the words to say when she would hear Mr. Smith cheer from her across the room. Hearing his voice made her feel a little better, even giving her the confident to finally find the words she needed to say. Thank goodness for John; he was always nice to her.

"The blood test should be easy enough for you to do on your own, but... the Captain told me there's one more test you need be put through. I really am... sorry." Nurse Goto hated being a bother to people, and in return she felt very uncomfortable being bothered by others too. The Captain in particular made her very uncomfortable...

Childishly, Smith's sister blew raspberries and crossed her arms after he spoke. "Do I reaaaally need to have them look at it? Maybe it'll just get better all on it's own!" The little girl quieted after a moment, as if an interesting idea suddenly occurred to her. "Do you think they'll give me... candy if I let them look at my foot?" she said, a small smile crossing her lips.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Myrmidon @Verite @Minerva @Atomyk @Jeremi @MedBay

When Oswin opened the door, Elias ran out as fast as he could, aiming towards the furthest valve. He dodged and weaved as best he could, swinging his axe at whatever got too close. He looked over his shoulder for a moment, making sure that everyone else was doing what they were supposed to, but snapped his head back to look forward after nearly tripping on something (probably his own foot). As he neared his goal, Elias would stretch out his left hand and press the button on the sonic screwdriver, attempting to close the valve.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Crow @Takumi @Hospes @Kaykay @Garden
Seeing that Craig may have been a little nervous when she handed over her axe, Oswin gave him a small smile and a thumbs up. "You did good; just keep that up."

Frustrated by yet another attacker after it, the plant monster now tried to fight back against Craig as well. Using one of its healthy roots, the beast attempted to wrap around Craig's body like a snake and strangle him.

Meanwhile, while the beast was distracted by Craig and its fresh wounds, the plant had no time to react when Elias would attempt to shut off the second valve. Because of this, Elias was successfully able to shut off the second valve.

"Recipe Book... I know of one but Raven always carries it with hi-"

Princess Emily Cutt looks at the kitchen table, to find something.

"I- it's Raven's cookbook! But I thought he- hmmm..."

Princess Emily Cutt peeps in. This contained all her family's secret signature recipes, hidden numerous the mundane, simple recipes.

One of these mundane simple recipes - Lasagna.

Wait, wrong page.

Shepherd's Pie.

That was it.

"Here we go!" Emily smiles as she reveals the recipe - Shepherd's Pie that accounted for a larger container. That was the moment. She was finally going to impress Raven, much like Raven impressed her.

"L- let's read this together... we'll need twice as much of the ingredients here, though."

And so, Princess Emily Cutt and her new... uh... acquaintances began reading the instructions and ingredients. That was when she noticed that she, Anna and Lauren were not the only ones in the room.

"Wh- who's that?" Princess Emily Cutt points to the fourth girl in the room.

"Huh? ... there's another person here?"

Lauren mumbled, unable to really see that someone had been in the cafeteria at the moment. Though, she supposed that someone else was here if the others had noticed them.

"M... Maybe they can help!"

Anna Amherst
@Crow @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies

"T-Twice?" Anna said, looking a little worried as she mulled over the ingredients.

Though she would give it her best effort, she wasn't so sure how well she'd fare modifying the recipe they had in place, but... Hey, twice the size just meant twice the time they'd need to cook it, right? Eventually noticing the new person in the room, she hoped that they could somehow help.

"Hey! Um... Do you know how to cook?" She asked.

Hopefully, an extra hand in the kitchen would do them wonders.​
Uta didn't notice that they noticed her. Regardless, it seemed as if she didn't really want to show herself, but she is definitely interested in the pie.

@Crow @york @Gummi Bunnies

Uta didn't notice that they noticed her. Regardless, it seemed as if she didn't really want to show herself, but she is definitely interested in the pie.

"I think she is shy..." Princess Emily Cutt says. "Hmmm..."

Princess Emily Cutt had an idea.

"Let's just continue," Emily says as she turns to wink at the hiding Uta's supposed location. "And let's... uh... try not to break anything, or Raven's going to be mad... probably--- EEE EEE EEEEE MUUUMIIII!"

The last part was a verbal tick produced as she nearly drops an egg, only to safely juggle it, and with a pinch of luck, get a grip on it.

"That was close- wait... are eggs even on the ingredients? Let's see..."

This was going to be a long day.

@Crow @york @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb

Seeing that Craig may have been a little nervous when she handed over her axe, Oswin gave him a small smile and a thumbs up. "You did good; just keep that up."

Frustrated by yet another attacker after it, the plant monster now tried to fight back against Craig as well. Using one of its healthy roots, the beast attempted to wrap around Craig's body like a snake and strangle him.

Meanwhile, while the beast was distracted by Craig and its fresh wounds, the plant had no time to react when Elias would attempt to shut off the second valve. Because of this, Elias was successfully able to shut off the second valve.

"Well, I guess that only means that there's one valve left!" Raven exclaims. "Our job's not done yet!"

Raven had an idea - aiming his Sonic Screwdriver at the plant beast, he attempted to reduce its temperature to as low as possible, knowing that cold was bad for plants.

@penguin055 @Crow @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Hospes @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @GardenArea

Sterling nodded, hoping that he was right. There was always the possibility that he was wrong, but it seemed to be making the same noise, so it was certainly a safe assumption to make. He hoped that whoever was coming out was a friendly person indeed. Otherwise, it may be a problem.

Sterling looked at the distance to see if anyone was going to answer their question and he wasn't sure if it was a person. He hoped that it was, but he had a sinking feeling that it wasn't. Only time would tell him the truth of the matter.

Silence.

In his experience as an archeologist, Sterling knew that silence was a bad thing. It meant that the person didn't want to respond to them. He listened and heard some sort of tapping that could be heard. He paused, wondering what could be making that noise. He wasn't sure what to say, there was too much going on

Sterling knew that the eyes that they saw was not natural. It was one thing to see eyes, but another when they were glowing red. Whatever was in there was indeed dangerous to the crew. It was worriseome and before he got a chance to see more ( thankfully) he was grabbed on his arm and dragged out of the room. Many questions raced through his mind at once, but the most prominent one that rang with him was this one. What had they seen and would anyone believe them? With any luck, they would, but he decided it was better to remain quiet. The eyes were coming closer to them indeed.

The doors shut.

It seemed that the door had stopped whatever was behind them for now, but what would happen later on if they had to deliver more supplies here? What would make things so dangerous that he couldn't go on? He listened to the clicking and looked back at the other men. Was he just as unnerved as they were about the situation? He had nearly forgotten bout the other things that happened.

Sterling stared at the doors for a moment and decided to step away. He certainly didn't want to be near them if something bad was going to happen to him

" If you imagined it, then so did I. I don't want to know. I think we should just leave it be. Probably tell the captain," he said.

@Verite
Shiraishii gulped again, seeming to get conflicting thoughts about what to do, before taking a step back. "You can do that if you want, but I am not having any more of that, w-whatever that thing was," he said, beginning to pace back and forth a bit, "I-If the captain thought it was necessary for us to know what was in the Restricted Section, then she would have told us, but... She didn't, so it must be none of our business! Ahahaha..." He laughed nervously, seeming to try to find any excuse to not get involved, all the while Matsumoto pursed his lips.

"Well, whatever the case, it's up to you. As... uh, As far as work goes, we're done, so you're free to go now and do whatever you want," the other crewmate said as he turned to Sterling, attempting to calm himself and putting a hand on his hip, all the while subconsciously stepping away from the sealed doors, "I'll just... help Mr. Shiraishii over here calm down. Uh... I'm not really good at the superior officer thing but... I guess I say good work? And... Dismissed, if you wanna go off on your own now," he said somewhat awkwardly, walking over to Shiraishii and attempting to talk some sense into him in the meantime.

@LuckycoolHawk9

After being dismissed, Ms. Chihara rose to her feet without hesitance and began to make her way out. Despite her face being adorned with no expression, it appeared as if the girl was somewhat eager to get out of there. She paused for a moment to look back at the others again--Mr. Smith in particular--before she made her exit.

Fumbling with her hands, the nurse turned to nod at Daren. "I-I hope so," she replied, an uncomfortable look on her face. She then turned to Doctor Park. She swallowed, trying to find the words to say when she would hear Mr. Smith cheer from her across the room. Hearing his voice made her feel a little better, even giving her the confident to finally find the words she needed to say. Thank goodness for John; he was always nice to her.

"The blood test should be easy enough for you to do on your own, but... the Captain told me there's one more test you need be put through. I really am... sorry." Nurse Goto hated being a bother to people, and in return she felt very uncomfortable being bothered by others too. The Captain in particular made her very uncomfortable...

Childishly, Smith's sister blew raspberries and crossed her arms after he spoke. "Do I reaaaally need to have them look at it? Maybe it'll just get better all on it's own!" The little girl quieted after a moment, as if an interesting idea suddenly occurred to her. "Do you think they'll give me... candy if I let them look at my foot?" she said, a small smile crossing her lips.

A shiver.

For some reason, John suddenly felt a strange shiver reach his spine, which caused him pause for a small moment. Never mind the cheering that he'd been giving Nurse Goto just a few moments ago, John suddenly had a pensive expression on his face out of nowhere, one spurred on by paranoia and strange nostalgia, as though he were experiencing a feeling faintly familiar, yet he couldn't exactly place his finger on it. The First Mate was just about to look behind him -- in the direction of one Minori Chihara -- but before he could, a certain little munchkin snapped him back to reality, as his dear sister blew raspberries, practically in his face, causing him to quickly shake his head, before redirecting his attention towards her, his expression shifting back from an unfocused, hazed one to a stern and serious one, fitting for an older brother, and fitting for the First Mate.

Putting up his own stern exterior, placing his hands on his hips, John gazed upon his stubborn little sister, before letting out a sigh as his look softened when she posed another question.

"Yeah, you do... You know, Nurse Goto is a very nice lady. I'm sure that if you at least try to level with her, then she'll definitely give you some candy. But first, you have to trust the good medical staff, alright? Sound like a deal?" John asked, holding up his hand and sticking out his pinkie to his dear sister.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @MedBay

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Seeking to distract the plant beast, Caldwell had ran out in front of everyone, waving his arm(and his, well, not arm- shoulder?) around where he stood. "Hey, greenie! Yeah, I'm talking to you, you oversized bush! Have I got a few words for you!" Caldwell shouted, as he had no idea what to say to catch the thing's attention. So obviously he chose the most insulting thing he could think up, which he immediately felt bad for. Regardless, axe in his only hand, he awkwardly tried to continue. "Listen, you, uhh... U-uh... Y-you big-- UWAHHHHHHHH!"

Cut off mid sentence when he was promptly grabbed by the thing and waved around, his axe thus flying out of his hand, Caldwell panicked. He flailed within the thing's grip, trying to escape... Only to get wiped with gross, purple goop all over him. "O-oh, c-c'mon..."

Poor guy. Not to mention his glasses had gone flying and shattered, too.​

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"What the-?" Melissa was caught off-guard by the sudden purple goop flying out of the wound, but still she jumped to roll out of the way. Unfortunately, it caught her the left side of her upper body. Hopefully it wasn't anything too dangerous, right? But, she had to admit, she was a little pissed off that the thing had completely ignored her.

It wasn't like she wanted to be attacked by a plant monster, but it just sort of felt like it was looking down on her.

Besides, wasn't she the one that told that Caldwell guy to just stand back? And then it had managed to slip a root past her. Dammit. What a blunder. If she could still move with the purple goop on her, Melissa attempted to sprint towards the root holding the man and cut it apart with her shears.

@penguin055 @Crow @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"B'waaah!"

The teenager reeled back at a sudden weight being thrown at her. Weighing in at only a hundred pounds and two inches above five feet, Mika didn't have the physique for these football hugtackles. Stumbling back, the poor programmer nearly collapsed, if it wasn't for the bearlike hug of the Captain along with other lewd things. Dizzy, the gamer hiccuped, her pink eyes whirling about in her head, before eventually focusing on the pen pal ahead of her.

"G-Good afternoon, Captain Haruhi!" Mika said, still locked in the embrace, doing a cutsy salute to the officer. Looking over at Daisuke, the young programmer waved over to the co-captain and co-worker, having a healthy relationship with the man. Or, to be precisely, as healthy as two underpaid workers on Sagittarius III can! Which usually included conspiring talks over at the water machine. Imeanwaitwh-

"Uhh..." Mika remarked, her face deadpanning at the game presented before her. Excitement for this sacred present instantly dropped, recalling seeing the reviews for it. Not to mention Call of Booty being actually one of those dreaded dating games, something that the socially awkward nerd was not good at (plus, it remained her of her crippling loneliness in the void of space!). Shivering, the brunette recalled watching a Gamefly trailer for it, the innocent programmer recalling the scandalous dialogue...

"On yer feet Soap, stay frosty and we'll neutralize these tangos. Just remember, I've got your six~"

ONO

"H-Hey, Haruhi-san? Maybe we can play Gala Online instead a little bit first? I really like playing it with that you. Mmm?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Command Station
Daisuke offered Mika a sheepish wave, which was greatly overshadowed by the attention Haruhi pressed upon the girl. The Captain wrapped an arm around the gamer's thin neck and reached out to pinch her cheek, tugging on it playfully. The energetic brunette definitely was overdoing things a bit, but this was the norm when it came to the very unorthodox Suzumiya. Even though Daisuke was rather fond of the Captain himself, he had to wonder how Mika could put up with her teasing. Poor Nurse Goto certainly struggled with it...

"Whaaaat?! Really? You don't want to try it? But I thought it would be fun!" she exclaimed, with a sneaky giggle. Anything lewd, in the wild mind of Ms. Suzumiya, almost always equaled out to be fun or profitable in some kind of way! However, since Mika had been sick and was her friend, the Captain decided that maybe (just this once) she would allow the girl to pick what game they played. What a wonderful, giving person she was! <3

"Oh well, Gala Online is pretty fun too. I'll give it a go. But only if you'll be the Player 2 to my Player 1," the female stated with a wink. "I guess Call of Booty isn't really something we should be playing in the Command Center anyhow," she added, a knowing smirk crossing her lips.

Daisuke flinched hearing the Captain's comment, waving a hand. "N-No, I don't think that would be a good idea, especially not after... last time."

This so called "last time" the male referred to was when Haruhi decided to load up one of her rather lewd dating games in the Command Center while accidentally pressing a button to activate the ship-wide intercom system. Doing so almost tarnished her record of responsibility. It certainly was a good thing she had Mr. John Smith around to take the blame for her. ;)

@Krieg @CommandStation​

Sterling looked over at the man and wasn't sure what to say about the matter. He wasn't sure if he should be the one to tell the captain that there was something there. She did have a lot to deal with without another problem in her life. He bit down on his lower lip, as he couldn't argue with the point the man had about her telling them if she wanted them to know. He wasn't sure why, but it seems like it was a friendly suggestion to get out of telling her and there wasn't much logic to it either. That was one way of putting it though. He bit on his lower lip for a moment longer.

Sterling hadn't expected whatever that thing was- but his mind was racing. Was it connected to the other things that had been happening? He wasn't sure, but he also didn't want to call the captain or leave her in the dark. After much delibration over the pros and cons of what he saw, he decided that he was going to tell her anyway. The worst that could happen was that he was locked up, the best, the captain didn't know and he had alerted to an important piece of information. He walked away from the two men as he headed towards the command station, hoping she was there to inform her what they had seen in the restricted area.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Command Station

Day 2: Final Update

Swallowing a lump in her throat, Nurse Goto proceeded to muster up any courage she had and began to explain the second test the Captain told her about. "So, um, Captain Suzumiya wants you to have... a lie detector test done. She said that anyone involved in this infection business may display erratic behavior and a test like that will be more proof that nothing's wrong with them. I-I hope you don't mind that we have to do this, Doctor Park," she said, nervously clenching her hands against her chest. "There's a polygraph test machine over at the Security Department. So that's where we'll have to go," she explained to the doctor and whoever else happened to be listening.

The young girl seemed hesitant to say anything else to her brother after her attempted to make a deal with her, but the look on her face definitely suggested she was wavering. A pouty expression crossed the child's features, yet she relented. "Okaaaaay," she said, extending her pinky back to his in order to seal the promise. Regardless, she still didn't look entirely pleased. She glanced up at he brother, a frown tugging on her lips. "Are you going to leave after that doctor looks at me? You're never around! You're always working and it's not fair! When are you going to have time to play with me?" the sister questioned, wiggling her good foot.

Due to some very good thinking on Raven's part, the plant beast suddenly felt itself weakened to yet another extreme. The sonic screwdriver was indeed able to effect the temperature of the plant monster, the cold causing its movements to slow down greatly. Because of this, it could hardly keep its hold on Caldwell while defending itself from Melissa's sheers. This enabled her to easily cut into the root holding onto the man, freeing him instantly.

Oswin clenched a fist excitedly before turning her head in the direction of the third valve. Since this group was doing a fairly decent job of of keeping the plant beast at bay, she decided to make a run for it and try to turn it off herself. While she did trust that the third team would be able to accomplish this, she wanted to make certain it was done as quickly as possible! The brunette rushed over to the valve, pulling out a sonic screwdriver from her belt to quickly point at the valve. Due to the beast being very distracted by the others, she accomplished her goal with ease. The third and final valve had been shut off!

Within seconds of Oswin shutting the third valve off, the others would begin to notice a change in the plant monster. Entirely dependent on a constant flow of water to keep itself alive and well, it quickly began to shrivel up like a raisin without its source of life to depend on. It squirmed and chomped its jaws a couple times while it withered, eventually slumping over as a green pile of mush.

fdf8e90f0409440c072dc2059501d9e4.png

Inside the open mouth of the dead beast, however, the group would notice a shining, metal object. Upon further inspection, they would see it was round, glowed at the center, and was about the size of a soccer ball. Although they couldn't be sure exactly what it was for, they would remember that the person who had made the job request had asked for any strange objects to be brought to the Social Center after the job was completed. Perhaps this was the item Yuki N. had been talking about?

tumblr_inline_nzbwky3jbP1ro18mm_100.png

After the commotion settled down, Oswin made her way over to the individuals who had distracted the beast, placing a hand on Raven's shoulder. "Nice touch bothering the plant with that bit of cold. It was helpful." Taking her hand off his shoulder, she nodded to everyone else. "Good work all of you. You have no idea how grateful I am. This was an impossible task for me to take care of on my own, yet with help it worked out all right in the end."

Cast
@Crow as Emily Cutt & Raven Summersnow Slowmercury
@Krieg as Mika Sikou
@Bomb as Uta Komiya
@Yun Lee as Daniel Wong and Ophelia Wong
@Gummi Bunnies as Lauren Lynn
@The Myrmidon as Jin Tajiri
@Verite as John Smith
@Minerva as Doctor Suyong Park
@thatguyinthestore as Craig Cole
@Atomyk as Alec Boulton
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Jo Tajiri
@Jeremi as Daren Masih
@york as Anna Amherst
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Sterling West
@Kaykay as Melissa Mibu
@Takumi as Luka Sinclair
@Yatagarasu as Christa Park
@penguin055 as Elias Klein
@Nater Taters as Derek Craven
@Hospes as Caldwell Pernicious

Day 3
"Trashed"

And so, another seemingly ordinary day began aboard the ship. After the garden had been taken care of yesterday, there were no more disturbances. Things went along as usual until everyone would hear the daily announcements given by the captain.

tumblr_inline_mknx7uksri1qz4rgp.png

"First off, I'd like to start by saying that Dr. Park was tested yesterday and it turns out she is neither infected nor involved with that savior stuff. Pretty cool right? Wrong! That just means we need to try harder to find these guys! So I expect everyone to head on over to the Social Center again today and vote for another person we should have tested. With any luck, maybe we'll find one of them this time."

After speaking her most important bit of information, Captain Suzumiya blabbered on for a while--as par usual--until she finally ended her speech on a rather surprising note.

"Before I end, I'd like to ask that all Security personnel please meet me in front of the Security Department immediately. That is all." Why she suggested such a thing nobody would know, but after the conversation was over she would turn to her staff in the Command Center.

"I'm stepping out for a bit. Hold down the fort while I'm gone!" she said with a wink before heading to the door.

Daisuke rubbed his head and turned to the others, uncertain. "Uh, should one of us go with her? I have no idea what this is about..."

Once the announcements had finished, anyone interested in going to the Social Center could vote and check the job requests. Those who checked would see the following jobs:

Security Department Assistance: Requested by Captain Suzumiya - Something happened here last night! Anyone interested in investigating, meet me in front of the department now!

Simulation Room: YUKI.N> Dangerous. Proceed with caution. Please go to the Simulation Room to assist in testing a new virtual reality program recently created.

HELP ME: EEEVVVAAA, EVVVAAAA! (No location specified. What could this mean?)

mx2RXEq.png
  1. Swimming Pool [spoili]If you feel like relaxing, drown your cares away and spend some time at the ship's luxurious swimming area. [/spoili]​
  2. Gym [spoili]A gym filled with all of the latest in exercising equipment.[/spoili]​
  3. Living Quarters [spoili]A location which will always be available to everyone. The living quarters is the main resting area for any of the travelers.[/spoili]​
  4. Command Station [spoili]Anyone who wishes to speak with the Captain will find her here.[/spoili]​
  5. Medical Bay [spoili]A place for the sick or injured. [/spoili]​
  6. Captain's Quarters [spoili]Don't ever go here without a good reason, or the Captain will have your head! This room is Haruhi's domain and off limits to anyone who doesn't have her permission to enter.[/spoili]​
  7. Theater [spoili]A place of entertainment. Anyone is welcome to use it and watch any available movies the Captain has selected for viewing.[/spoili]​
  8. Cafeteria [spoili]A place for anyone to go and eat. [/spoili]​
  9. Library [spoili]A compiliation of books collected on New Earth and other destinations throughout the universe. Everyone on the ship is welcome to check out books from here.[/spoili]​
  10. Store [spoili]Sagittarious III's very own shopping center. It's a generic store containing food, clothing, and any other necessities someone may neeed.[/spoili]​
  11. Garden [spoili]A relaxing garden the ship's travelers are welcome to visit. It is also used to grow produce used on the ship.[/spoili]​
  12. Garbage Disposal [spoili]Any and all trash thrown away in the ship is taken to the Garbage Disposal and incinerated.[/spoili]​
  13. Escape Pods [spoili]In case of an emergency, Sagittarious III is equiped with escape pods individuals can use to evacuate the ship.[/spoili]​
  14. Simulation Room [spoili]A computerized virtual reality room in which individuals can use to practice with weapons, play simulated games, or enjoy a snythetic replica of various environments.[/spoili]​
  15. Bar and Entertainment zone [spoili]A bar which can be used to relax and enjoy a drink while listening to music performed by holograms.[/spoili]​
  16. Storage [spoili]A place where all of the ships supplies are kept ranging from food to medicine.[/spoili]​
  17. Armory [spoili]A storage room for any and all weapons in the ship. Weapons are not allowed to be checked out of the room without permission from the Captain or another higher ranking officer.[/spoili]​
  18. Broken Bridge [spoili]An area of the ship which is presently under repair. Before it was damaged, this bridge was used as a faster route to the Medical Bay. However, because it is broken an alternative path must be taken to get there.[/spoili]​
  19. Sitting Areas [spoili]Two places with sitting areas. They both have large windows for anyone who wishes to look out and view the stars.[/spoili]​
  20. Social Center [spoili]A gathering place for ship-wide anouncements, a place where people can chat with others, and the location of the Volunteer work board.[/spoili]​
  21. Restricted Area [spoili]An area off limits to travelers. Some say that it holds excavation equipment that will later be used for their mission, but nobody knows for certain.[/spoili]​
  22. Fuel Storage [spoili]Extra fuel for Sagittarius III is stored here.[/spoili]​
  23. Airlock [spoili]An intermediate chamber with two airtight doors to permit passage between the ship and space itself. This opening is rarely used by the crew.[/spoili]​
  24. Bridge [spoili]A bridge leading to the Fuel Storage area.[/spoili]​
  25. Engine Room [spoili]Self explanatory. The engine of Sagittarius III is located here.[/spoili]​
  26. Security Department [spoili]The ship's security staff is stationed here.[/spoili]​

Information
Saviors and Infectors must now vote via PM for a person to be saved/infected. Also, everyone must vote in the IC thread for one person to be quarantined. The results will be shown during the next update.

The main GMed locations will be the hot spots / job requests, however, you are free to have your characters interact with one another in other rooms of the ship too.

Hot Spots
Security Department [spoili]The ship's security staff is stationed here.[/spoili]
Simulation Room [spoili]A computerized virtual reality room in which individuals can use to practice with weapons, play simulated games, or enjoy a snythetic replica of various environments.[/spoili]

Cast
@Krieg as Mika Sikou
@Bomb as Uta Komiya
@Verite as John Smith
@Minerva as Doctor Suyong Park - Role: Traveler
@Atomyk as Alec Boulton
@Jeremi as Daren Masih
@york as Anna Amherst
@Kaykay as Melissa Mibu
@Takumi as Luka Sinclair

After what turned out to be a rather uneventful day before, Alec felt he should have been feeling more on top of things. His conversation with Daren had him on a bit of a high, but even then Alec was feeling a dull melancholy building inside him. As he went about his usual morning rituals, he found himself growing increasingly ill at ease. Perhaps it wasn't entirely emotional, and in fact was a lingering result of the sickness he had felt a few days before, but whatever the case, the last thing Alec wanted to do was report to the Security Department first thing in the morning.

Looks like it's gonna be a busy day for me, Alec texted to Daren a bit curtly, not in the mood to amend much more to the message or give further details.

When he arrived at his destination looking the worse for wear, he said, "What's going on?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Security Department

Day 2

Due to some very good thinking on Raven's part, the plant beast suddenly felt itself weakened to yet another extreme. The sonic screwdriver was indeed able to effect the temperature of the plant monster, the cold causing its movements to slow down greatly. Because of this, it could hardly keep its hold on Caldwell while defending itself from Melissa's sheers. This enabled her to easily cut into the root holding onto the man, freeing him instantly.

Oswin clenched a fist excitedly before turning her head in the direction of the third valve. Since this group was doing a fairly decent job of of keeping the plant beast at bay, she decided to make a run for it and try to turn it off herself. While she did trust that the third team would be able to accomplish this, she wanted to make certain it was done as quickly as possible! The brunette rushed over to the valve, pulling out a sonic screwdriver from her belt to quickly point at the valve. Due to the beast being very distracted by the others, she accomplished her goal with ease. The third and final valve had been shut off!

Within seconds of Oswin shutting the third valve off, the others would begin to notice a change in the plant monster. Entirely dependent on a constant flow of water to keep itself alive and well, it quickly began to shrivel up like a raisin without its source of life to depend on. It squirmed and chomped its jaws a couple times while it withered, eventually slumping over as a green pile of mush.

fdf8e90f0409440c072dc2059501d9e4.png

Inside the open mouth of the dead beast, however, the group would notice a shining, metal object. Upon further inspection, they would see it was round, glowed at the center, and was about the size of a soccer ball. Although they couldn't be sure exactly what it was for, they would remember that the person who had made the job request had asked for any strange objects to be brought to the Social Center after the job was completed. Perhaps this was the item Yuki N. had been talking about?

tumblr_inline_nzbwky3jbP1ro18mm_100.png

After the commotion settled down, Oswin made her way over to the individuals who had distracted the beast, placing a hand on Raven's shoulder. "Nice touch bothering the plant with that bit of cold. It was helpful." Taking her hand off his shoulder, she nodded to everyone else. "Good work all of you. You have no idea how grateful I am. This was an impossible task for me to take care of on my own, yet with help it worked out all right in the end."

"It was a pleasure working with you Oswin, thank you," Raven greets, "and a pleasure working with you all. I too, am grateful."

Raven displayed no evidence of moving his arms before saying the following words. His head, too, faced the same direction as before.

"Oh my! Look at the time. I might have to head back to the Cafeteria soon. Caldwell, you too. If you all have freetime, feel free to drop by.

Ah! Of course, I'll take this little orb on the way. I'll need to report it somewhere."

Before heading back to the Cafeteria, Raven takes the spherical device back to the area instructed by the mysterious Yuki N..

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @penguin055 @Crow @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Hospes @Kaykay @GardenArea

And so Raven returned to the kitchens of the Cafeteria. Princess Emily Cutt hung her head low.

"Not everyday that I see this. That must mean that something really bad happened."

Raven looks around to see the kitchen in a mess - wheat and eggs on the walls, and a pancake on the ceiling that conveniently landed on his helmet-clad head! He doesn't respond in a volatile manner.

"Eh, not too bad. Nothing I can't handle. But how?"

"I- it's my fault..." Princess Emily Cutt says, sobbing as she hands Raven the recipe book. "Will you... forgive me?"

"Only if you agree to help me clean this place," Raven cheerfully says. "Though to clean this on time, we might need an extra set of hands, maybe even three."

"Wait," Emily says, "before you start, you must be tired, so..."

Emily reveals a freshly-baked Shepherd's Pie to Raven. "I- no- we- made you this. Th- the instructions to make Lasagne were hard, so I decided to make the next best thing - Shepherd's Pie..."

"Thank you, Princess," Raven hugs Emily as water leaks out of his faceplate alongside a sobbing souns, "I appreciate your effort, I'm glad to have you... also, 'we'?"

"Raven," Emily smiles, "I want you to meet my new... acquaintances- no- friends - Anna, Lauren and..."

@Crow @Gummi Bunnies @york @Bomb @Cafeteria

Day 3

Raven sighs.

"Yuki N. again huh? Well, I wish I could help out, but... I've got stuff to do as promised, I'll be sure to help tomorrow..." Raven cleans the kitchen. "I just hope Caldwell isn't lost again. He almost lost his life yesterday because of that."

"Who's Yuki N.?" Princess Emily Cutt overhears Raven speaking to himself.

"N- nothing, just an old acquaintance," Raven says. "So anyways, are you ready to learn? I'm going to singlehandedly prepare today's menu. Just avoid the sharps."

"Alright!" Princess Emily Cutt smiled, bubbling more cheerfully than the previous day.

After an entire montage, it was all good.

"You know, Princess," Raven says as he sets the buffet table up, "I am most glad that you are making new friends. Haven't seen you do that in a while."

Princess Emily Cutt has her head down for a bit.

"So... are they coming today?"

"I hope they are!" Princess Emily Cutt grins at Raven. "By the way, what're those fountain things? I don't remember preparing those?"

"That's because I prepared them last night and preserved them in the freezer. Cheese fondue, chocolate fondue and white chocolate fondue. Can't forget the marshmallows."

The white chocolate fondue would have a slightly herbal taste.

"Wait," Emily tastes it, "isn't this the Empire's secret chocolate recipe?"

"Not true," Raven replies, "I used bell peppers and paprika."

"I think this new recipe is better!" Emily smiles.

"Your compliments are always appreciated, Princess," Raven thanks, "by the way, aren't those your friends over there?"

"Hey!" Princess Emily Cutt smiles, her ruby red eyes glistening as she sees the friends she made yesterday approaching. She waves at them with her dainty little arms.

Day 3
"Trashed"

And so, another seemingly ordinary day began aboard the ship. After the garden had been taken care of yesterday, there were no more disturbances. Things went along as usual until everyone would hear the daily announcements given by the captain.

"First off, I'd like to start by saying that Dr. Park was tested yesterday and it turns out she is neither infected nor involved with that savior stuff. Pretty cool right? Wrong! That just means we need to try harder to find these guys! So I expect everyone to head on over to the Social Center again today and vote for another person we should have tested. With any luck, maybe we'll find one of them this time."

After speaking her most important bit of information, Captain Suzumiya blabbered on for a while--as par usual--until she finally ended her speech on a rather surprising note.

"Before I end, I'd like to ask that all Security personnel please meet me in front of the Security Department immediately. That is all." Why she suggested such a thing nobody would know, but after the conversation was over she would turn to her staff in the Command Center.

"I'm stepping out for a bit. Hold down the fort while I'm gone!" she said with a wink before heading to the door.

Daisuke rubbed his head and turned to the others, uncertain. "Uh, should one of us go with her? I have no idea what this is about..."

Once the announcements had finished, anyone interested in going to the Social Center could vote and check the job requests. Those who checked would see the following jobs:

Security Department Assistance: Requested by Captain Suzumiya - Something happened here last night! Anyone interested in investigating, meet me in front of the department now!

Simulation Room: YUKI.N> Dangerous. Proceed with caution. Please go to the Simulation Room to assist in testing a new virtual reality program recently created.

mx2RXEq.png
  1. Swimming Pool [spoili]If you feel like relaxing, drown your cares away and spend some time at the ship's luxurious swimming area. [/spoili]​
  2. Gym [spoili]A gym filled with all of the latest in exercising equipment.[/spoili]​
  3. Living Quarters [spoili]A location which will always be available to everyone. The living quarters is the main resting area for any of the travelers.[/spoili]​
  4. Command Station [spoili]Anyone who wishes to speak with the Captain will find her here.[/spoili]​
  6. Captain's Quarters [spoili]Don't ever go here without a good reason, or the Captain will have your head! This room is Haruhi's domain and off limits to anyone who doesn't have her permission to enter.[/spoili]​
  7. Theater [spoili]A place of entertainment. Anyone is welcome to use it and watch any available movies the Captain has selected for viewing.[/spoili]​
  9. Library [spoili]A compiliation of books collected on New Earth and other destinations throughout the universe. Everyone on the ship is welcome to check out books from here.[/spoili]​
  10. Store [spoili]Sagittarious III's very own shopping center. It's a generic store containing food, clothing, and any other necessities someone may neeed.[/spoili]​
  11. Garden [spoili]A relaxing garden the ship's travelers are welcome to visit. It is also used to grow produce used on the ship.[/spoili]​
  12. Garbage Disposal [spoili]Any and all trash thrown away in the ship is taken to the Garbage Disposal and incinerated.[/spoili]​
  13. Escape Pods [spoili]In case of an emergency, Sagittarious III is equiped with escape pods individuals can use to evacuate the ship.[/spoili]​
  14. Simulation Room [spoili]A computerized virtual reality room in which individuals can use to practice with weapons, play simulated games, or enjoy a snythetic replica of various environments.[/spoili]​
  15. Bar and Entertainment zone [spoili]A bar which can be used to relax and enjoy a drink while listening to music performed by holograms.[/spoili]​
  16. Storage [spoili]A place where all of the ships supplies are kept ranging from food to medicine.[/spoili]​
  17. Armory [spoili]A storage room for any and all weapons in the ship. Weapons are not allowed to be checked out of the room without permission from the Captain or another higher ranking officer.[/spoili]​
  18. Broken Bridge [spoili]An area of the ship which is presently under repair. Before it was damaged, this bridge was used as a faster route to the Medical Bay. However, because it is broken an alternative path must be taken to get there.[/spoili]​
  19. Sitting Areas [spoili]Two places with sitting areas. They both have large windows for anyone who wishes to look out and view the stars.[/spoili]​
  20. Social Center [spoili]A gathering place for ship-wide anouncements, a place where people can chat with others, and the location of the Volunteer work board.[/spoili]​
  21. Restricted Area [spoili]An area off limits to travelers. Some say that it holds excavation equipment that will later be used for their mission, but nobody knows for certain.[/spoili]​
  22. Fuel Storage [spoili]Extra fuel for Sagittarius III is stored here.[/spoili]​
  23. Airlock [spoili]An intermediate chamber with two airtight doors to permit passage between the ship and space itself. This opening is rarely used by the crew.[/spoili]​
  25. Engine Room [spoili]Self explanatory. The engine of Sagittarius III is located here.[/spoili]​
  26. Security Department [spoili]The ship's security staff is stationed here.[/spoili]​

Information
Saviors and Infectors must now vote via PM for a person to be saved/infected. Also, everyone must vote in the IC thread for one person to be quarantined. The results will be shown during the next update.

The main GMed locations will be the hot spots / job requests, however, you are free to have your characters interact with one another in other rooms of the ship too.

Hot Spots
Security Department [spoili]The ship's security staff is stationed here.[/spoili]
Simulation Room [spoili]A computerized virtual reality room in which individuals can use to practice with weapons, play simulated games, or enjoy a snythetic replica of various environments.[/spoili]

Cast
@Krieg as Mika Sikou
@Bomb as Uta Komiya
@Verite as John Smith
@Atomyk as Alec Boulton
@Jeremi as Daren Masih
@york as Anna Amherst
@Kaykay as Melissa Mibu
@Takumi as Luka Sinclair

All of this business seemed to have left everyone a bit on edge even if they didn't want to admit it. Daren was thinking to himself as he got dressed and left his cabin and headed towards the Social Center. As he entered Daren found that Alec had sent him a short text. With a smile on his face he'd text the security officer back with a sappy bible quote before going to see what jobs were up for offer.

Security assistant? Well that certainly sounds like it could be an exciting venture. With that he would head towards the Security Department to see if could help.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Security Department

Yesterday proved to be a 'weird' day for Jo, possibly even exciting for someone as boring as him. He incidentally went to bed late that night, expecting to get the results of Dr. Parks tests back before falling asleep. Of course, he awoke the next morning to the sound of the Captains voice saying Dr. Park is 'neither infected nor involved with that savior stuff'. A small wave of relief washed over the security officer, realizing that the crews votes didn't condemn an innocent woman to whatever the Captain had in mind.

Had that vote been on someone like Jin, Jo wouldn't have been so passive about it.

Jo rushed through his morning routines when the Captain called the security department down, hastily sending his brother a message through the ship;

Gonna be busy today. Stay safe, bro.

Jo arrived at the Security Department a couple minutes after Alec did, giving a short salute to the Captain. "Reporting for duty, ma'am. What's the issue?"

Please be something normal, maybe another stowaway.

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Tactician​

"I think she is shy..." Princess Emily Cutt says. "Hmmm..."

Princess Emily Cutt had an idea.

"Let's just continue," Emily says as she turns to wink at the hiding Uta's supposed location. "And let's... uh... try not to break anything, or Raven's going to be mad... probably--- EEE EEE EEEEE MUUUMIIII!"

The last part was a verbal tick produced as she nearly drops an egg, only to safely juggle it, and with a pinch of luck, get a grip on it.

"That was close- wait... are eggs even on the ingredients? Let's see..."

This was going to be a long day.

@Crow @york @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb
And so Raven returned to the kitchens of the Cafeteria. Princess Emily Cutt hung her head low.

"Not everyday that I see this. That must mean that something really bad happened."

Raven looks around to see the kitchen in a mess - wheat and eggs on the walls, and a pancake on the ceiling that conveniently landed on his helmet-clad head! He doesn't respond in a volatile manner.

"Eh, not too bad. Nothing I can't handle. But how?"

"I- it's my fault..." Princess Emily Cutt says, sobbing as she hands Raven the recipe book. "Will you... forgive me?"

"Only if you agree to help me clean this place," Raven cheerfully says. "Though to clean this on time, we might need an extra set of hands, maybe even three."

"Wait," Emily says, "before you start, you must be tired, so..."

Emily reveals a freshly-baked Shepherd's Pie to Raven. "I- no- we- made you this. Th- the instructions to make Lasagne were hard, so I decided to make the next best thing - Shepherd's Pie..."

"Thank you, Princess," Raven hugs Emily as water leaks out of his faceplate alongside a sobbing souns, "I appreciate your effort, I'm glad to have you... also, 'we'?"

"Raven," Emily smiles, "I want you to meet my new... acquaintances- no- friends - Anna, Lauren and..."

"Y-Yes... we helped... with making the Shepherd's Pie..."

Lauren followed the sound of Raven's voice to face in that general direction, and shyly nod in acknowledgement. Well, that was one day down, and cooking wasn't all that bad... despite the mess.
Day 3
"Trashed"

mx2RXEq.png

Information

Hot Spots

Cast
@Krieg as Mika Sikou
@Bomb as Uta Komiya
@Verite as John Smith
@Atomyk as Alec Boulton
@Jeremi as Daren Masih
@york as Anna Amherst
@Kaykay as Melissa Mibu
@Takumi as Luka Sinclair
Day 3
Raven sighs.

"Yuki N. again huh? Well, I wish I could help out, but... I've got stuff to do as promised, I'll be sure to help tomorrow..." Raven cleans the kitchen. "I just hope Caldwell isn't lost again. He almost lost his life yesterday because of that."

"Who's Yuki N.?" Princess Emily Cutt overhears Raven speaking to himself.

"N- nothing, just an old acquaintance," Raven says. "So anyways, are you ready to learn? I'm going to singlehandedly prepare today's menu. Just avoid the sharps."

"Alright!" Princess Emily Cutt smiled, bubbling more cheerfully than the previous day.

After an entire montage, it was all good.

"You know, Princess," Raven says as he sets the buffet table up, "I am most glad that you are making new friends. Haven't seen you do that in a while."

Princess Emily Cutt has her head down for a bit.

"So... are they coming today?"

"I hope they are!" Princess Emily Cutt grins at Raven. "By the way, what're those fountain things? I don't remember preparing those?"

"That's because I prepared them last night and preserved them in the freezer. Cheese fondue, chocolate fondue and white chocolate fondue. Can't forget the marshmallows."

The white chocolate fondue would have a slightly herbal taste.

"Wait," Emily tastes it, "isn't this the Empire's secret chocolate recipe?"

"Not true," Raven replies, "I used bell peppers and paprika."

"I think this new recipe is better!" Emily smiles.

"Your compliments are always appreciated, Princess," Raven thanks, "by the way, aren't those your friends over there?"

"Hey!" Princess Emily Cutt smiles, her ruby red eyes glistening as she sees the friends she made yesterday approaching. She waves at them with her dainty little arms.

Lauren was out with Anna again in hopes of finding another volunteering opportunity this time around, but the familiar voice of Emily catches her attention.

"O-Oh... it's you Miss Emily!"

Tugging at Anna's arm, the girl wanted to see if there was anything else they had to do. In a way, there still had to be some stuff done... makes you wonder how that mess from the day before was dealt with earlier.

@Crow @Gummi Bunnies @york @Bomb @Cafeteria​

Status
Not open for further replies.