Status
Not open for further replies.
The Clown struggled a bit, before slamming into a streetlight. People started gathering on the sidewalks. They start cheering.

abstract%20cityscapes%20signs%20anime%20ghost%20in%20the%20shell%201280x800%20wallpaper_www.wall321.com_95.jpg

Tetsuo zips into a narrow alley. You see him at the end so you can see he made it through, but do you risk it?

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Bomb
Heck yeah Karin risked it.

@The Silver Paladin @Bomb @Gen. Gwazi Senpai

"...Yeah, I can say the same. And I'm not quite sure how I feel about the guy in charge of making weapons owning about half of the entire Internet. No offense." Hayden replied unapologetically, not really fond of companies that kill people in the first place. Peace and diplomacy were more beneficial but if the chips were down, like in this situation...she sighed. "This bites."
"None taken." Kellyn said. "Military contracting and defense is my main thing. I also own Boeing. About the internet, if Adler has her way, I won't have it for much longer, which might be infinitely better, eh?" He shrugged. "Yeah, I'm pretty used to it. People are either trying to kill me, or Kim over at Omnidyne-Cross."

"Hey I don't blame you, classy broad like you when would you have the time." Though evidently a CEO of a major company did have the time...go figure.

"What do I review? Shitty videogames mostly with a slight dash of shitty movies on the side. In fact my last review was of Fast and Furious 10: More Furious. Man...you know they're running out of ideas when they reanimate the corpse of Paul Walker to star, write AND direct! I tell ya he wasn't the only one who wanted to die when watchin' that movie if you know what I'm sayin'...

...I'm sayin' it was shit. It was a shit movie. Don't watch it."

@The Silver Paladin @Atomyk
Toshiro laughed. "Haven't had time to see it yet." He ran his hand through his hair. "The past few weeks have been extremely busy."

Suddenly, screaming would erupt through the club, and several armored soldiers would run to the front. An ambulance would arrive. Some shouting would erupt and a man dressed as a Clown ran through the club. He pushed a few people out of the way, and finally several Riot troops caught up to him. The EMTS carried a man who had broken a table out as his date stood by.

"Well, that happened." Toshiro said.

@Atomyk

Toshiro laughed. "Haven't had time to see it yet." He ran his hand through his hair. "The past few weeks have been extremely busy."

Suddenly, screaming would erupt through the club, and several armored soldiers would run to the front. An ambulance would arrive. Some shouting would erupt and a man dressed as a Clown ran through the club. He pushed a few people out of the way, and finally several Riot troops caught up to him. The EMTS carried a man who had broken a table out as his date stood by.

"Well, that happened." Toshiro said.

@Atomyk

"Whaaaaa...?" Joan would just look around with a blank expression on her face. "The FUCK was that???? A clown? Was that a clown just now bein' chased by troops in riot gear? If there's a punchline comin I got to tell ya...I ain't seein' it! Though I guess that will teach him to clown around like that. Try to bring joy and laughter to millions of people NOPE! The police are gonna get ya!"

Hah, of course she made it.

But she was a little single-minded, so she just pursued Tetsuo, still yelling after him.

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Bomb

cf828df5323861ea27aa0958ad369aaa-d2xp3zx.jpg

You finally enter the oldest part of Neo-Tokyo. It's almost completely abandoned. Ruined buildings surround you. Tetsuo just keeps riding ahead into a blue light of some sort. You notice that there's only one clown following him now.

I... Would personally stay back.

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Bomb

Meanwhile, back at Kaneda...

Kaneda and Joker were on opposite ends of the street. They were about to rush at each other like jousters of old. Knock the other one off to see the winner.

"I've been waiting a long time for this, Kaneda." Joker snorted. He held the baseball bat out. "Your luck has just run out."

Kaneda laughed. "You don't scare me, Old Man!" He held the Tire Iron at his side. They both revved up their engines, and rode at each other.

A cloud of smoke roared up. Finally, someone rode out of it.

hriiasufpb_o.jpg

Kaneda slid his bike to a halt. Joker lay on the ground under his bike. It seemed that Kaneda had won.

"Tetsuo!" He shouted, now realizing Tetsuo was gone. He went riding towards where Tetsuo, Akio, Ken, and Karin had gone.

@Mighty Roman @Mari

"Tony! Move in!" The man in the SWAT Van would say into Tony's earpiece.

A Section 2 member placed some explosives on the door, and blew it up.

Sections 2 and 3 would Breach into the room at separate sides. Several cops dressed in Riot armor would take positions in the room. The man and hostage looked startled, but Motoko looked the most confused. She wasn't told several other Sectors would be there.

She held the pistol out. "No one told me there would be others." She thought.

Togusa, who was a few miles away responded. "Our Intel must have been off. Work with them for now. We can get him."

@DapperDogman @TheSpringwoodSlasher
Following with the rest of Section 2, Kana would assist in the breach, taking point and essentially acting as the field leader in the absence of a more concrete one. Standing in the front of the rest of her squad, Kana would come face to face with the criminal and the hostage, pointing her revolver in their general direction.

"Sir, we have you completely surrounded!" Kana exclaimed, keeping her voice steady and her heart rate calm, "You are under arrest on multiple counts of petty theft, as well as kidnapping and resisting arrest! Please surrender immediately!" She said, keeping a firm expression. Even if the man probably had it all coming, hurting him was the last of Kana's interests. If he would just give up peacefully, then things would be fine. Well, no, actually.

There was no guarantee of that, considering how hotheaded the others were capable of being, but she'd cross that bridge when she'd get there, right?

@The Silver Paladin @DapperDogman @TheSpringwoodSlasher

"Tony! Move in!" The man in the SWAT Van would say into Tony's earpiece.

A Section 2 member placed some explosives on the door, and blew it up.

Sections 2 and 3 would Breach into the room at separate sides. Several cops dressed in Riot armor would take positions in the room. The man and hostage looked startled, but Motoko looked the most confused. She wasn't told several other Sectors would be there.

She held the pistol out. "No one told me there would be others." She thought.

Togusa, who was a few miles away responded. "Our Intel must have been off. Work with them for now. We can get him."

@DapperDogman @TheSpringwoodSlasher
Well, that went about as he had expected it to. Which was to say swimmingly. There had been no casualties of the men under his command, he himself hadn't gotten injured in any capacity and it seemed the only thing left to do was to simply dispose of this filth. The world would have been much better off without any of his ilk polluting it anymore than he already was. The shame could have been said for the hostage.

Abra certainly never would have gotten himself into such a situation and so his expectations of others were naturally high. Given that this girl ended up getting herself kidnapped, it was clear that she did not meet nor did she come close to meeting those expectations. Which is why whether or not this girl survived, Abra wasn't too concerned. His squad had done everything it could have reasonably done up to that point. If the girl died despite the aid from his section then she simply was not perfect enough for this world.

"Release the girl and surrender yourself. This will be your only warning. Proceed with the orders that have been given to you." If the girl was released then the man proceeded to try and escape, Abra would have ordered his men to fire upon him. Would have been much better off not having to go through another fisaco like this again, right? He could always escape from prison or get out and resume a life of crime. But a death from failing to heed the orders of someone superior to you? That seemed like the more efficent way of stopping a problem before it arises.

@Verite @The Silver Paladin

Makiko stared at Joan for a moment, unsure what to make of her. The pop idol hadn't been aware one could be considered a celebrity for simply being an internet reviewer. "I'm afraid I haven't seen it either," she said after Toshiro, giving the CEO a small smile. "I don't have much time for movies. You see, I'm preparing a tour for--" A loud crash erupted from the front of the club and stopped Makiko short. Her hands clasped together at her chest at the subsequent sounds of screaming. Her mind raced to theorize what was happening, her widening eyes scanning the club left and right. Another burst of shouting accompanied the appearance of a man dressed as a clown running through the club, Makiko jumping in fright once she caught sight of him. The riot troops meant to protect her intervened, catching up to the man before he could do anything of much note.

Pulse racing, Makiko was frozen in fear, caught like a dear in the headlights. She knew strange stuff like this happened all the time in the city, but for it to actually happen before one of her very own concerts made her feel as if she was the cause of this somehow. Had the clown just been crazy, or had he an intent to cause a disturbance? Either way, Makiko managed to compose herself slightly at Toshiro's nonchalance. In fact, he didn't seem to care at all, which made the girl admittedly feel a bit silly for the moment. She wasn't sure she appreciated Joan making light of the event, in any case.

"I, uh-- My, that was strange, wasn't it? Hopefully whoever got hurt will be okay." She swallowed nervously, smiling once again. "I totally forget what we were talking about now! Mr. Shiawase, I believe I meant to mention that I have private seating available for you to use if you wish."

@Jeremi @The Silver Paladin

Makiko stared at Joan for a moment, unsure what to make of her. The pop idol hadn't been aware one could be considered a celebrity for simply being an internet reviewer. "I'm afraid I haven't seen it either," she said after Toshiro, giving the CEO a small smile. "I don't have much time for movies. You see, I'm preparing a tour for--" A loud crash erupted from the front of the club and stopped Makiko short. Her hands clasped together at her chest at the subsequent sounds of screaming. Her mind raced to theorize what was happening, her widening eyes scanning the club left and right. Another burst of shouting accompanied the appearance of a man dressed as a clown running through the club, Makiko jumping in fright once she caught sight of him. The riot troops meant to protect her intervened, catching up to the man before he could do anything of much note.

Pulse racing, Makiko was frozen in fear, caught like a dear in the headlights. She knew strange stuff like this happened all the time in the city, but for it to actually happen before one of her very own concerts made her feel as if she was the cause of this somehow. Had the clown just been crazy, or had he an intent to cause a disturbance? Either way, Makiko managed to compose herself slightly at Toshiro's nonchalance. In fact, he didn't seem to care at all, which made the girl admittedly feel a bit silly for the moment. She wasn't sure she appreciated Joan making light of the event, in any case.

"I, uh-- My, that was strange, wasn't it? Hopefully whoever got hurt will be okay." She swallowed nervously, smiling once again. "I totally forget what we were talking about now! Mr. Shiawase, I believe I meant to mention that I have private seating available for you to use if you wish."

"We were talkin' about shitty movies and about how shrimpin' is a dirty job but someone's gotta do it! Excuse me...!" Joan would grab some more shrimp hors d'oeuvres. "MMM! Food of the kings these things are."

You finally enter the oldest part of Neo-Tokyo. It's almost completely abandoned. Ruined buildings surround you. Tetsuo just keeps riding ahead into a blue light of some sort. You notice that there's only one clown following him now.

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Bomb

Kaneda and Joker were on opposite ends of the street. They were about to rush at each other like jousters of old. Knock the other one off to see the winner.

"I've been waiting a long time for this, Kaneda." Joker snorted. He held the baseball bat out. "Your luck has just run out."

Kaneda laughed. "You don't scare me, Old Man!" He held the Tire Iron at his side. They both revved up their engines, and rode at each other.

hriiasufpb_o.jpg

Kaneda slid his bike to a halt. Joker lay on the ground under his bike. It seemed that Kaneda had won.

"Tetsuo!" He shouted, now realizing Tetsuo was gone. He went riding towards where Tetsuo, Akio, Ken, and Karin had gone.

@Mighty Roman @Mari

Just before Miles can hit Kaneda, he turns into a narrow alley.

One of the Capsules speeds up behind Miles. He holds a metal pipe, and is about to hit him.

763x554_798_Ghost_In_the_Shell_Docks_2d_sci_fi_rain_fan_art_docks_port_city_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

vlcsnap_00002.jpg

You enter an old abandoned part of town. there are several people behind you. Tetsuo drives further into town startling several people. He eventually enters a tunnel.

Turn back? or Keep going?
Miles watched Kaneda's escape in horror. 'Oy, get back here you bloody-'
But as the Joker was killed, his tone changed. 'Son of a....you fratzin' killed Joker! What the shock did you do that for?'
He then raced after Kaneda, towards Tetsuo, really wishing that he'd bought some more long-distance weapons.
@The Silver Paladin

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Bomb

hriiasufpb_o.jpg

@Mighty Roman @Mari
Staying back was probably the smart idea. But she wasn't going to let another Capsule head somewhere that dangerous alone and headed straight after him. Then again, that remaining clown looked enticing...

Karin flipped back her baseball bat, holding it properly again. She attempted to drive by the last clown and slam the guy from behind with her bat.

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Bomb @Mighty Roman @Mari @The Silver Paladin

Staying back was probably the smart idea. But she wasn't going to let another Capsule head somewhere that dangerous alone and headed straight after him. Then again, that remaining clown looked enticing...

Karin flipped back her baseball bat, holding it properly again. She attempted to drive by the last clown and slam the guy from behind with her bat.

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Bomb @Mighty Roman @Mari @The Silver Paladin
Miles then shot towards Karin, until he was racing alongside her. He dragged his own bat against her bike, scratching at the metal. 'Nice frame, smooth, well built, smokin' hot...' He revved his engine, then lifted his bat. He swung it towards Karin, aiming for her head. 'By the way, I was talking about the bike.' he said. He stuck his tongue out like a mocking child, then put it back in before continuing. 'You on the other hand, you'll look good on the tarmac...' Yep, that was a nice bike....and he was getting seriously distracted. What could he say? He was the Motormouth Maniac, always looking for the next best ride. Speed was his ally. Speed was his goal.
@Kaykay @The Silver Paladin @Mari @Gen. Gwazi Senpai

Miles then shot towards Karin, until he was racing alongside her. He dragged his own bat against her bike, scratching at the metal. 'Nice frame, smooth, well built, smokin' hot...' He revved his engine, then lifted his bat. He swung it towards Karin, aiming for her head. 'By the way, I was talking about the bike.' he said. He stuck his tongue out like a mocking child, then put it back in before continuing. 'You on the other hand, you'll look good on the tarmac...' Yep, that was a nice bike....and he was getting seriously distracted. What could he say? He was the Motormouth Maniac, always looking for the next best ride. Speed was his ally. Speed was his goal.

Finally, Kai and Yanagata would speed up behind Miles.

akiraDVDcap01.jpg

Yamagata held the pole out behind Miles, and Kai grabbed the other end. He and Kai accelerated, hitting Miles on the back of the head with the metal pole, and causing him to spin out of control.

Kaneda and several other Capsules pulled up behind the group. "Tetsuo! Stop!" Kaneda shouted. Tetsuo just looked behind him, and kept riding towards the blue light.

@Mari @Bomb @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Kaykay @Mighty Roman

"We were talkin' about shitty movies and about how shrimpin' is a dirty job but someone's gotta do it! Excuse me...!" Joan would grab some more shrimp hors d'oeuvres. "MMM! Food of the kings these things are."

Toshiro bowed. "I wish I could, Makiko. I have to..." His phone rang. He picked it up. He sat silent for a moment, then finally hung up. He looked solemn, and bit the inside of his lip. He then turned back to a smile. "I have to go in front of the UN Security Council. Give a talk to them. I really do want to stay, as this seems very lovely, but I can't. Perhaps next time." Toshiro straightened the swords at his side. "I hope the concert goes well, and Joan, I hope you have a good evening enjoying the shrimp."

"None taken." Kellyn said. "Military contracting and defense is my main thing. I also own Boeing. About the internet, if Adler has her way, I won't have it for much longer, which might be infinitely better, eh?" He shrugged. "Yeah, I'm pretty used to it. People are either trying to kill me, or Kim over at Omnidyne-Cross."
"...Oh."

A moment or two passed and Hayden was just...not there. In truth, she had just in a span of a few seconds, fueled by pure adrenaline, retreated to a more respectable distance. Or as much as one could get in the relative small confines of the boardroom. "Forgive me for saying this but I suddenly don't feel as safe around someone who people are constantly trying to get killed! Call me crazy if you must, almost everyone else already does!"

"...Oh."

A moment or two passed and Hayden was just...not there. In truth, she had just in a span of a few seconds, fueled by pure adrenaline, retreated to a more respectable distance. Or as much as one could get in the relative small confines of the boardroom. "Forgive me for saying this but I suddenly don't feel as safe around someone who people are constantly trying to get killed! Call me crazy if you must, almost everyone else already does!"

"I get that all the time." He said. "Corporate Security is usually enough to scare them away, occasionally the UN gets involved." The rioting would quiet down, and outside, the rioters would disperse at the sight of men with riot gear. One man pulled a pin on something, and smoke or tear gas caused a great cloud all the way on the ground level.

Finally, Kai and Yanagata would speed up behind Miles.

akiraDVDcap01.jpg

Yamagata held the pole out behind Miles, and Kai grabbed the other end. He and Kai accelerated, hitting Miles on the back of the head with the metal pole, and causing him to spin out of control.

Kaneda and several other Capsules pulled up behind the group. "Tetsuo! Stop!" Kaneda shouted. Tetsuo just looked behind him, and kept riding towards the blue light.

@Mari @Bomb @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Kaykay @Mighty Roman
"Oh, shit!" Karin exclaimed, bracing for impact.

Which never came, thanks to Kai and Yamagata.

"Phew," she sighed, wiping her forehead with her sleeve and coming to a stop with the rest of the capsules. "Thanks, guys. But what're we gonna do?! Tetsuo isn't stopping!"

@The Silver Paladin @Mari @Bomb @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Mighty Roman

Status
Not open for further replies.