Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh, shit!" Karin exclaimed, bracing for impact.

Which never came, thanks to Kai and Yamagata.

"Phew," she sighed, wiping her forehead with her sleeve and coming to a stop with the rest of the capsules. "Thanks, guys. But what're we gonna do?! Tetsuo isn't stopping!"

@The Silver Paladin @Mari @Bomb @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Mighty Roman
Plot Update:

"Welcome." Kai said.

"Let's try and cut him off!" Yamagata shouted. They split up, and rode in different directions, to try and cut Tetsuo off.

All of a sudden, there was a bright explosion. It seemed like something nobody should have survived. Akio would be tossed back from the sheer force alone. Kaneda, Kai, and Yamagata would stop, park their bikes, and run towards the explosion.

"Tetsuo!" Kaneda shouted, running towards him.

All of a sudden, several helicopters would show up:

af7b2e4efd2e30e6a3a647dfaf0d7ce5.jpg

GITS-Vehicles_clip_image006_0001.jpg

Several armored vehicles would also surround you. The soldiers who exitted the vehicles handcuffed everybody there. They dragged Tetsuo into a helicopter, and took Akio and Miles into an ambulance. The Police proceeded to arrest Meiko, Kaneda, Kai, Yamagata, Ken, and Karin. They sat there watching the helicopters take off with Tetsuo, and the United Nations and Police looked around the area. They shouted something about a kid, but you didn't know what that was about.

@Mari @Kaykay @Mighty Roman @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Bomb

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, at the party, Toshiro had left for his meeting with the UN. All of a sudden, the club was rocked by an explosion. There was some shouting, and more people screaming. Several UN Soldiers began shouting, some even firing at something unknown.

This night really wasn't going well for Makiko, was it?

Anyway, the soldier from earlier grabbed Joan and Makiko by the arm. "We need to get out of here. Now."

The club was in chaos. Tables were turned over, people were screaming, people were in chaos. Troops set up Riot Shields and drew Submachine guns. Gunfire was heard, as well as shouting of commands and other things. Several more explosions rocked the building and street. The UN troops led Joan and Makiko out through a back door. Waiting outside was a tank and several APCs:

animatrix9.jpg

Several other UN Soldiers were herding other people out of the back and into other vehicles. The UN Soldiers shouted towards each other about the situation. Several more began rushing into the building. three were being loaded into ambulances and emergency vehicles, while three of them seemed to be praying together. The situation seemed really intense. The soldier put Makiko and Joan into a tank, and got in himself. "We're going to have to take you all to the UN Building. It's unsafe here." He said. They could feel the tank start.

@Jeremi @Atomyk

The man knew he was surrounded. He dropped the gun, and put his hands up. The hostage ran to one of the Section 2 officers. The officer turned around and led her outside to a waiting Police vehicle to be interviewed.

Motoko looked around the room.

images

She handed the man over to Kana. "Take him into custody. He's your responsibility." She put her pistol into her holster. She looked over to Tony. "You may make Section 9 yet." She said. Was Motoko actually complimenting others? She then ran out the window, shattering the glass, and fell towards the street before becoming invisible.

motoko-kusanagi_00409074.jpg

She really was a Badass.

Your superiors would then talk into your earpieces.

"Good work, everyone. Report back to base."

@Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @DapperDogman

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The doctor had been murdered. A well known professor at the university, and a fairly respectable man was found dead in his office. The first person called was his associate and colleague at a Street Clinic, David Van Tassel. They wanted to interview him. The doctor was found in a pool of blood in his office. It was obviously a professional that had killed him, probably aa Blade Runner or something. The Section 2 officer sat across from David.

"Tell me, did you or your colleague have any enemies?" He asked. "He was found murdered, and we don't know who. Were you at odds with anyone in your line of work? Anyone who wanted to get rid of your Street clinic?"

@BarrenThin

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kellyn sat across from Hayden in the office. He stared awkwardly at the board. The riot outside continued for a bit, until finally there was a knock at the door.

A UN Soldier stepped in, The Board gratefully ran out the door immediately. Kellyn laughed. "Idiots."

The UN Soldier looked at Kellyn, Hayden, and Kellyn's bodyguard. "Would you mind coming with us to the UN while we assess damages? It will only be for a little while."

@C.T.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annaliesia had left the building a few hours before. A Secretary came out of an office, and looked at Hanako. "The UN requires you, sir." he handed some notes. "Something about an Economic meeting? They're gathering all minor corporations not under one of the Megacorps. It's not mandatory apparently." he filed some papers and handed them. "Erm, yeah. And Annaliesia of Unitas stopped by today. Don't know if you saw her." He handed the papers over. "It's in an hour or so."

@york @CCC Kouhai

Dr Kim stepped into the office furiously. "Jurikono! Bailey! I need you to go to the UN Building! Toshiro Shiawase is there, and I need some people there. I know I have Millions of people under my command around the world, but you were the first two I saw. Now go now! Go now!" She glared at them. "I need information on him and his work now!" She rapped her fingers on the desk. "I will get you in, don't worry, now do as I say.

You better go...

@Gummi Bunnies @Cromartie Sarkissian

Reactions: BarrenThin
The man knew he was surrounded. He dropped the gun, and put his hands up. The hostage ran to one of the Section 2 officers. The officer turned around and led her outside to a waiting Police vehicle to be interviewed.

images

She handed the man over to Kana. "Take him into custody. He's your responsibility." She put her pistol into her holster. She looked over to Tony. "You may make Section 9 yet." She said. Was Motoko actually complimenting others? She then ran out the window, shattering the glass, and fell towards the street before becoming invisible.

She really was a Badass.

Section 9... Was that woman from...? What was she doing here? That was something Kana would have liked to know, but regardless, it wouldn't be long until she'd be gone with the wind. She could question things later, but for now, she had someone that needed to have his rights be recited to him, in classic police fashion.

Hopefully, without having to have the guy be knocked out, and have the words fall upon deaf ears.

Taking the man by his arms from behind and handcuffing him after holstering her gun, she began to speak in her calm, yet firmly serious tone, almost to the point that she sounded stoic.

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed to you. Do you understand these rights as recited to you?" Kana asked him, before listening to her superiors tune into her earpiece.

Right... Routine as usual. Just another day on the job, she thought. It was time to go home then.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Silver Paladin @DapperDogman

Reactions: Minerva
Plot Update:

"Welcome." Kai said.

"Let's try and cut him off!" Yamagata shouted. They split up, and rode in different directions, to try and cut Tetsuo off.

All of a sudden, there was a bright explosion. It seemed like something nobody should have survived. Akio would be tossed back from the sheer force alone. Kaneda, Kai, and Yamagata would stop, park their bikes, and run towards the explosion.

Several armored vehicles would also surround you. The soldiers who exitted the vehicles handcuffed everybody there. They dragged Tetsuo into a helicopter, and took Akio and Miles into an ambulance. The Police proceeded to arrest Meiko, Kaneda, Kai, Yamagata, Ken, and Karin. They sat there watching the helicopters take off with Tetsuo, and the United Nations and Police looked around the area. They shouted something about a kid, but you didn't know what that was about.

"... Shall we go?" Ken suggested that they should chase after the helicopter.

@shitpost yay @Mari @Kaykay @Mighty Roman @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @The Silver Paladin

Kellyn sat across from Hayden in the office. He stared awkwardly at the board. The riot outside continued for a bit, until finally there was a knock at the door.

A UN Soldier stepped in, The Board gratefully ran out the door immediately. Kellyn laughed. "Idiots."

The UN Soldier looked at Kellyn, Hayden, and Kellyn's bodyguard. "Would you mind coming with us to the UN while we assess damages? It will only be for a little while."

@C.T.
"...That was quick." She remarked, only snorting in reply to the board's rush and Kellyn's comment after. "Not exactly the armed forces here, you know. The loyalty is as thin as paper money. And yeah, I'm fine with that. Let's go." She rose up, peeking out the door to see if any of her board were still in sight.​

Section 9... Was that woman from...? What was she doing here? That was something Kana would have liked to know, but regardless, it wouldn't be long until she'd be gone with the wind. She could question things later, but for now, she had someone that needed to have his rights be recited to him, in classic police fashion.

Hopefully, without having to have the guy be knocked out, and have the words fall upon deaf ears.

Taking the man by his arms from behind and handcuffing him after holstering her gun, she began to speak in her calm, yet firmly serious tone, almost to the point that she sounded stoic.

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed to you. Do you understand these rights as recited to you?" Kana asked him, before listening to her superiors tune into her earpiece.

Right... Routine as usual. Just another day on the job, she thought. It was time to go home then.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Silver Paladin @DapperDogman
Tony sighs as he enters the building, shaking his head "If it's one petty criminal who came in quietly, why'd they send the precinct's only augmented officer? Scare tactics or something?"

Normally, Tony'd never question his superior's decisions, but this mission was just...too routine for him

"I served my time picking up litter like this guy, I thought I'd moved up in this world, why am I not out hunting down drug rings and taking out crack houses, like I used to?"

@Verite @The Silver Paladin @TheSpringwoodSlasher

Plot Update:

"Welcome." Kai said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, at the party, Toshiro had left for his meeting with the UN. All of a sudden, the club was rocked by an explosion. There was some shouting, and more people screaming. Several UN Soldiers began shouting, some even firing at something unknown.

Anyway, the soldier from earlier grabbed Joan and Makiko by the arm. "We need to get out of here. Now."

The club was in chaos. Tables were turned over, people were screaming, people were in chaos. Troops set up Riot Shields and drew Submachine guns. Gunfire was heard, as well as shouting of commands and other things. Several more explosions rocked the building and street. The UN troops led Joan and Makiko out through a back door. Waiting outside was a tank and several APCs:

animatrix9.jpg

Several other UN Soldiers were herding other people out of the back and into other vehicles. The UN Soldiers shouted towards each other about the situation. Several more began rushing into the building. three were being loaded into ambulances and emergency vehicles, while three of them seemed to be praying together. The situation seemed really intense. The soldier put Makiko and Joan into a tank, and got in himself. "We're going to have to take you all to the UN Building. It's unsafe here." He said. They could feel the tank start.

@Jeremi @Atomyk

images

She really was a Badass.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The doctor had been murdered. A well known professor at the university, and a fairly respectable man was found dead in his office. The first person called was his associate and colleague at a Street Clinic, David Van Tassel. They wanted to interview him. The doctor was found in a pool of blood in his office. It was obviously a professional that had killed him, probably aa Blade Runner or something. The Section 2 officer sat across from David.

"Tell me, did you or your colleague have any enemies?" He asked. "He was found murdered, and we don't know who. Were you at odds with anyone in your line of work? Anyone who wanted to get rid of your Street clinic?"

@BarrenThin

@C.T.

Annaliesia had left the building a few hours before. A Secretary came out of an office, and looked at Hanako. "The UN requires you, sir." he handed some notes. "Something about an Economic meeting? They're gathering all minor corporations not under one of the Megacorps. It's not mandatory apparently." he filed some papers and handed them. "Erm, yeah. And Annaliesia of Unitas stopped by today. Don't know if you saw her." He handed the papers over. "It's in an hour or so."

@york @CCC Kouhai

Dr Kim stepped into the office furiously. "Jurikono! Bailey! I need you to go to the UN Building! Toshiro Shiawase is there, and I need some people there. I know I have Millions of people under my command around the world, but you were the first two I saw. Now go now! Go now!" She glared at them. "I need information on him and his work now!" She rapped her fingers on the desk. "I will get you in, don't worry, now do as I say.

You better go...

Hanako Musoka
@The Silver Paladin @CCC Kouhai
Hanako rubbed his forehead "... I saw Annaliesia today." he said blankly, looking down at the paper carefully; no doubt Annalesia's own company wanted to integrate companies like his into theirs... But, why a full on UN meeting? It troubled him, but, yet, intrigued him as he rubbed his chin, inspecting the notes he was handed...​

Plot Update:

"Welcome." Kai said.

animatrix9.jpg

@Jeremi @Atomyk

images

She really was a Badass.

@BarrenThin

@C.T.

@york @CCC Kouhai

You better go...

Daniel looked torn up, to say the least. His hair was a mess, and his clothing disheveled. His voice sounded tired and upset. "Uh... No. No. Not that I know of." Sitting down, he ran his hands through his hair. "He is..." A slight shocked, then sad look. "He was such a great guy, when you got to know him. I don't... I just don't understand how someone could do this."

A practiced sort of lie, but well acted.

@The Silver Paladin

Plot Update:

"Welcome." Kai said.

animatrix9.jpg

@Jeremi @Atomyk

images

She really was a Badass.

@BarrenThin

@C.T.

@york @CCC Kouhai

You better go...

"A-Ah... right!" Bailey shot out of her desk chair, seeing that they had an urgent matter to deal with. Going to the UN Building? Alright... guess she had to follow the task at hand. Grabbing her purse, a notepad and a pen, she rushed herself out of her workspace, however... she paused since she knew that Jurikono was needed as well.

"Jurikono... are you coming with me?"

@Cromartie Sarkissian @The Silver Paladin

images

She really was a Badass.

What was this nonsense?! Sure, Kana followed procedure to the letter but so did he and he did it in a quicker and more efficient manner! Yet, she was the one to apprehend him and receive the glory of being the one to place him behind bars? The look of a defeated yet angered man briefly glanced upon Kana once her attention was elsewhere and he'd hold up his pointer finger while looking over at his men.

"You heard the order. We're moving out."

With that, Abra turned on his heel and continued on with his men presumably following suit behind him. To let his anger get the best of him and for him to blow up in front of the scum they'd captured would have been uncouth for someone of his level of perfection. So he'd keep it nicely and tightly bottled. For as long as it needed to be in any case.

"That should have been me taking him in..."

@Verite @The Silver Paladin @DapperDogman

Round One: Rassera, Rassera!

Current Location: New UN Building, Neo-Tokyo Harbor.

Time: the Next Morning

News Update:

WebAnimatrixUnitedNations.jpg

"We are Live at the United Nations for an Economic Summit..."

600px-AnimatrixH%26KMark23-1.jpg

"20 killed at Riot at Nightclub, 37 Injured..."

tetsuo__s_bike_crash_by_tropy_29.jpg

"Explosion in the center of the old City being investigated by United Nations..."

riot.jpg

"Terrorist attacks and riots against the UN and Government Facilities Increase..."

tyDZ2YA.jpg

"Blade Runners now given full force against Robots around the world..."

medical_point_in_summer_camp_by_arsenixc-d3fhha7.jpg

The Clowns would wake up in a Hotel Room. IVs attached to their arms, medicines at their sides. It seemed they had bee hurt in the previous night's battle. Joker lay on the other side of the room. He roared in pain and thrashed about.

Several doctors and nurses ran in, and sedated him. Several nurses ran over to check the vitals of the Clowns around the room. You were practically immobile for now, but within the hour, you should be able to get up and move around.

@Mighty Roman @Gen. Gwazi Senpai

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tumblr_mhv7l5UuyT1s1u1nxo1_500.gif

A Section 3 cop faced the Capsules. He looked at the IDs, and then looked up.

"Alright. the story is you and your friends went out at night on your bikes to visit your dying mother. And then another bunch of Biker Hooligans called The Clowns attacked you. They hurt your friend. You lost your temper, and that's why eight of these Clowns, your attackers are now in the hospital?" The cop asked.

"And that's the truth!" Kaneda said. He then got distracted by another cop going through a binder. "Woo Whee! She's sure hot!"

The Cop angrily grabbed the book away. "This is confidential!" He shouted.

The first cop turned to him. "And how's your mother doing?" He shouted angrily.

"Fortunately the worst is over. She cleared the hump." Kaneda answered

"She cleared the hump, huh? What's next a triathlon?"

Kaneda laughed.

The Second officer picked up the book. "Ah, these bozos couldn't have anything to do with it!"

"That goes without saying." The first cop answered.

The Second officer went to open the door. "Wait out on that bench, do you understand?" he commanded. "Alright, send in the next five."

Kai sat down on the bench angrily. "So, the Army and UN are working with the Police. To hunt down Anti-Government groups, or so it seems. Yeah, that's it." He said sulkily. Several people in well dressed suits passed by, UN Members. Armored guards stood next to criminals in handcuffs. A TV above your heads showed a News Channel talking about all that happened the previous night, including footage of the explosion Tetsuo caused. They thought it was some Gas explosion or something, maybe a homemade bomb of some kind.

Watch the News or Talk to someone else or Talk to Each other?

@Kaykay @Mari @Bomb

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Commissioner for Sections 2 and 3 sat in his office, overlooking the Harbor. He turned to the three officers from last nights arrest.

"So, Section 9 was there?" He asked. "This man was a nobody. I don't know why Section 9 would have been called."

He tapped his desk with a pencil. "Tony, You were part of a trade. Remember Togusa, the detective we gave to Section 9? We needed a Cybernetic detective, so we got you. Soon, you may return to that job, or to a different Section, but for now, you're with us." He continued tapping the pencil.

He then looked at Kana and Abra. "Anyway, you all did well last night. You should be proud of yourselves." He stood there. The News was on a TV next to him, showing various other events from the night. Several papers were in front of you.

Look at the Papers? Talk to the Commissioner again, or Watch the TV?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Makiko and Joan would wake up in a nice room. The UN Soldier looked at them.

"You're finally awake. I'm glad. Last night must have been very harrowing for you two." He said. He leaned on his gun. He had a device on his wrist, like a watch, but bigger.

latest

He tapped something on it. "You might be a little shaken up. I'm Lieutenant Michael, by the way." He said. He had some armor leaning against the wall. He was wearing some fairly casual clothes. He smiled. "The UN is meeting downstairs, in case you want to go to it."

Go to the UN Meeting? or remain here in the room for the time being

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Secretary nodded, and slipped back into the office. In the Papers, Hanako would find some information on the meeting, that this WAS in fact, not a plot by Annaliesia, or any other corporation. It talked about the recent economic crash in Europe, and the Recent development in Vietnam. It also discussed how various minor corporations could be used to improve the economy better.

The Next day after the Economic Meeting:

The Meeting would be fairly fine. The UN Council sat around the Various CEOS, asking about various Economic status, and how much money they made, and then it was over. As soon as it had begun, it was over. The Only CEO who was there was Toshiro Shiawase, and he didn't seem to want anything. He just discussed Economics like everyone else.

As Hanako stood out in the hall, she would see several UN Soldiers being carried in on stretchers, and several EMTs with wounds themselves. There were also people being arrested. It seemed some stuff had gone down in Neo-Tokyo the previous night.

Talk to the Soldiers, Explore the Building, or Talk to one of the EMTs.

@york @CCC Kouhai

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Several officers would come in and out that night, taking notes on what Daniel had said.

"We understand that. He was a fine professor over at the university. We just want to know if you possibly had anyone you were in conflict with. You were doing fine work with the clinic, maybe someone wanted revenge?" The officer said solemnly. "We're looking at someone. Your last secretary. Apparently he fired her for doing a horrible job with scheduling. Perhaps she wanted revenge?"

@BarrenThin
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You arrive at the UN Headquarters. You stand in the courtyard. A Garden is in front of you. People are walking with their dogs, UN Representatives and workers sit on a bench beside a fountain, it's fairly peaceful. You just took a tour of the place, well, all they wanted you to see. They didn't show the Prison, the Police station, or the Hospital that were recent additions. They were now taking you through the front. Dawn was breaking, and it was a nice time to be outside. The UN Soldier wanted you to keep moving, but you could go inside if you want.

Go inside, or Remain with the Soldier.

@C.T.

Well, Toshiro was leaving a large meeting as you caught up with him. Toshiro seemed calm, but a small bit panicked as he walked out of the Security Council's meeting room. He looked around nervously, and had one hand on his swords at all times. He was nervous. It wasn't the Economic meeting that had gotten to him, something else had. He was alone, so that was weird. You could corner him and talk to him, or you could leave him alone, and ecplore the UN Building.

Explore the UN Building or Corner Toshiro?

@Atomyk as Makiko Haneyama Status: Alive
@DapperDogman as Tony Grayson Status: Alive
@Bomb as Ken Fan Status: Alive
@Kaykay as Karin Hida Status: Alive
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai as Akio Price Status: Alive
@Mighty Roman as Miles Duchovsky Status: Alive
@Verite as Kana Hanazawa Status: Alive
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Jurikono Status: Alive
@Gummi Bunnies as Bailey Dansford Status: Alive
@york as Hanako Musoka Status: Alive
@Jeremi as Joan Jaffa Status: Alive
@Mari as Meiko Seo Status: Alive
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Abra Jinzonegen Status: Alive
@CCC Kouhai as Katsuko Nishio Status: Alive
@BarrenThin as Daniel van Tassel Status: Alive
@C.T. as Hayden Cooper Status: Alive

((Ok, I am done. Sorry if it's shit, i was tired. If you are incapacitated (No option to explore.) That option will open up in a little while, just be patient.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mari
The Commissioner for Sections 2 and 3 sat in his office, overlooking the Harbor. He turned to the three officers from last nights arrest.

"So, Section 9 was there?" He asked. "This man was a nobody. I don't know why Section 9 would have been called."

He tapped his desk with a pencil. "Tony, You were part of a trade. Remember Togusa, the detective we gave to Section 9? We needed a Cybernetic detective, so we got you. Soon, you may return to that job, or to a different Section, but for now, you're with us." He continued tapping the pencil.

He then looked at Kana and Abra. "Anyway, you all did well last night. You should be proud of yourselves." He stood there. The News was on a TV next to him, showing various other events from the night. Several papers were in front of you.

Look at the Papers? Talk to the Commissioner again, or Watch the TV?

"God fucking dammit, Chief...I should have been out there, those people could have been spared" Tony sighs deeply, running a hand through his hair for a moment, the messy black spikes only serving to irritate him further "I was given to the lower districts as an experiment, to see if a handful of special soldiers would benefit the areas, but all it's done is make the criminals move into hiding, or even into other districts..."

"I think it's safe to say the program was a failure in it's current form, maybe more cops, if we had enough boys like me around, perhaps the scum would just get a job, it'd be less effort than dodging X-Ray vision wielding super cops, that's for sure"

He sighs once more, taking a deep drink of boiling coffee as he glares at the TV screen "I should have been out there, helping stop those riots, maybe I could have saves at least one person from being trampled under an angry mob..."

It was clear Tony wasn't mad at the system, but at his own inability to have done what he was meant to have done, save lives. No-one enjoyed being cooped up, and Tony was an eagle among doves in his current precinct, he was head and shoulders above everyone due to his enhancements, and he was feeling like a teenager stuck in a playpen with a bunch of pre-schoolers, he was tired of routine jobs and was looking for missions against terrorists!

He was being held back, but he knew it was all for the sake of keeping the city safe, at the end of the day, if him being stuck here would help in the long run, he had to stick it out and cope with the fact that 20 people had died, and he couldn't have done a damn thing to help, even if he wanted to

@The Silver Paladin @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Verite

Well, Toshiro was leaving a large meeting as you caught up with him. Toshiro seemed calm, but a small bit panicked as he walked out of the Security Council's meeting room. He looked around nervously, and had one hand on his swords at all times. He was nervous. It wasn't the Economic meeting that had gotten to him, something else had. He was alone, so that was weird. You could corner him and talk to him, or you could leave him alone, and ecplore the UN Building.
Once they got there, it looked like their main person of interest was just leaving out of the meeting room... with some swords? That alone gave Bailey a bad feeling about this, but despite this... she had it in her to go and corner Toshiro. How? Well, she was careful with her footsteps, trying not to be detected until she happened to speak up once they were in a secluded part of the UN building, depending on his route through the hallways. She wasn't sure if Jurikono was following her or he had gone off somewhere else, but she had high hopes that she knew what she was doing.

"... excuse me... there is something that I need to discuss with you about..."

@The Silver Paladin @Cromartie Sarkissian

"God fucking dammit, Chief...I should have been out there, those people could have been spared" Tony sighs deeply, running a hand through his hair for a moment, the messy black spikes only serving to irritate him further "I was given to the lower districts as an experiment, to see if a handful of special soldiers would benefit the areas, but all it's done is make the criminals move into hiding, or even into other districts..."

"I think it's safe to say the program was a failure in it's current form, maybe more cops, if we had enough boys like me around, perhaps the scum would just get a job, it'd be less effort than dodging X-Ray vision wielding super cops, that's for sure"

He sighs once more, taking a deep drink of boiling coffee as he glares at the TV screen "I should have been out there, helping stop those riots, maybe I could have saves at least one person from being trampled under an angry mob..."

It was clear Tony wasn't mad at the system, but at his own inability to have done what he was meant to have done, save lives. No-one enjoyed being cooped up, and Tony was an eagle among doves in his current precinct, he was head and shoulders above everyone due to his enhancements, and he was feeling like a teenager stuck in a playpen with a bunch of pre-schoolers, he was tired of routine jobs and was looking for missions against terrorists!

He was being held back, but he knew it was all for the sake of keeping the city safe, at the end of the day, if him being stuck here would help in the long run, he had to stick it out and cope with the fact that 20 people had died, and he couldn't have done a damn thing to help, even if he wanted to

"You had a purpose at the time and you served it. I'm not sure what else you could really want. As for the riots? If you had been wanted there then you would have been put there. You weren't and things proceeded as they did. It's simple as that, really." Abra said without even bothering to hdie the snide tone in his words as he nodded at the praise from the Commisoner.

But no amount of patting on the back and kind words would have mended the anger quelling in Abra. Kana had been the one to take that thug into custody and put him where filth like him belonged and not him. One may have called him cocky for thinking so highly of himself. But as far as he was concerned? He was just pointing out facts and the number one fact was that praise should be given to whom it's rightfully deserved. Not those who while yes he supposed they had some admirable traits, they still paled before him.

Trying to take his mind off it at least so he wouldn't be battered with annoyed thoughts day in and day out, he'd look down at the papers.

@Verite @DapperDogman @The Silver Paladin

• Love
Reactions: DapperDogman
"You had a purpose at the time and you served it. I'm not sure what else you could really want. As for the riots? If you had been wanted there then you would have been put there. You weren't and things proceeded as they did. It's simple as that, really." Abra said without even bothering to hdie the snide tone in his words as he nodded at the praise from the Commisoner.

But no amount of patting on the back and kind words would have mended the anger quelling in Abra. Kana had been the one to take that thug into custody and put him where filth like him belonged and not him. One may have called him cocky for thinking so highly of himself. But as far as he was concerned? He was just pointing out facts and the number one fact was that praise should be given to whom it's rightfully deserved. Not those who while yes he supposed they had some admirable traits, they still paled before him.

Trying to take his mind off it at least so he wouldn't be battered with annoyed thoughts day in and day out, he'd look down at the papers.

"You know what, Abra? I've met some real pricks in my time"

He turns to him, looking him dead in the eye

"But you, sir, are a fucking cactus"

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

The Commissioner sighed. "I would have if I could have. The riots are not in our Jurisdiction. They're in the jurisdiction of the United Nations, the Megacorporations, and the Neo-Tokyo Defense Force. None of them would even want our help." He typed something into his computer. "Want to deal with them, talk to the Security Council."

The Commissioner knew that Abra was angry about the events.

"That Kusanagi woman from Section 9 apprehended him. You guys just brought him into police custody." He said.

The papers had various information on recent Section 2 and 3 arrests several stuck out to you. They were the names of the Capsule gang, which had been recently arrested by UN and Section 3 troops for various crimes, including conspiracy. There was also various maps and things that seemed to be plans written by some terrorists.

Once they got there, it looked like their main person of interest was just leaving out of the meeting room... with some swords? That alone gave Bailey a bad feeling about this, but despite this... she had it in her to go and corner Toshiro. How? Well, she was careful with her footsteps, trying not to be detected until she happened to speak up once they were in a secluded part of the UN building, depending on his route through the hallways. She wasn't sure if Jurikono was following her or he had gone off somewhere else, but she had high hopes that she knew what she was doing.

"... excuse me... there is something that I need to discuss with you about..."

@The Silver Paladin @Cromartie Sarkissian

Toshiro was startled. "Errr... About what? I'm a bit busy right now. If you can make it quick." He seemed very twitchy and nervous, but held a calm outside appearance as he usually did.

@Cromartie Sarkissian

@TheSpringwoodSlasher
Abra's expression really didn't seem to change much as he looked through the various papers. That was until Tony turned to look him in the eye and a devious smirk crossed across the security officer's face. Stacking the papers and laying them back down upon the table, he turned back to face the other man.

"If by 'prick' you mean someone who's simply telling you the facts than it's a mystery how you never learned anything from them. Otherwise you'd know how to properly address them and that's as someone who knows much more than you. You bemoan wishing that you could have been at those riots so you could have hopefully saved at least one more person? But the situation on the ground dictated that your usefulness was best served elsewhere and that's just the cold hard truth." He'd say all the while keeping that smirk as his pink eyes stared back into Tony's.

"The sooner you accept that, I imagine you'll be all the happier. Just a bit of friendly advice, Tony." He'd say as respectfully as he could. Although it was quite clear that his expression belied whatever generosity his statement might have had.

As for the papers themselves? He didn't think too much of the Capsule Gang being arrested. Just a bunch of lower-class punks being put in their place. Just like that kidnapper had been.

@DapperDogman @The Silver Paladin @Verite

Look at the Papers?Talk to the Commissioner again, or Watch the TV?

@TheSpringwoodSlasher
The Commissioner knew that Abra was angry about the events.

"That Kusanagi woman from Section 9 apprehended him. You guys just brought him into police custody." He said.

The papers had various information on recent Section 2 and 3 arrests several stuck out to you. They were the names of the Capsule gang, which had been recently arrested by UN and Section 3 troops for various crimes, including conspiracy. There was also various maps and things that seemed to be plans written by some terrorists.
"Easy, you two. Calm down. There's no need for any of this," Kana calmly said, intervening between the two of them with her firm, serious voice, sighing as she would sip some coffee from a mug, "We're all on the same side, so I believe it is in our best interests if we act like that. Wouldn't you both agree?"

Looked like she was the only one not notably angry about anything. Sure, it was quite an odd string of events when Section 9 would turn up. What were they doing there? Who could say? Suspicion was something that filled her head quite easily. Was there something being hidden from her? Unlikely, what was there to even hide? But then again, she could never know for sure until she'd find out for herself, but until then... Mmm, this coffee was pretty refreshing. Soothed the mind.

Glancing down at the papers, Kana looked over the maps and plans, wondering if she could learn something from them. She had little to say to the both of them, but she knew that if things were to escalate like this, things might get ugly.

Why are men so hot-headed? I'll never understand...

Just guy things.

@The Silver Paladin @DapperDogman @TheSpringwoodSlasher

Abra's expression really didn't seem to change much as he looked through the various papers. That was until Tony turned to look him in the eye and a devious smirk crossed across the security officer's face. Stacking the papers and laying them back down upon the table, he turned back to face the other man.

"If by 'prick' you mean someone who's simply telling you the facts than it's a mystery how you never learned anything from them. Otherwise you'd know how to properly address them and that's as someone who knows much more than you. You bemoan wishing that you could have been at those riots so you could have hopefully saved at least one more person? But the situation on the ground dictated that your usefulness was best served elsewhere and that's just the cold hard truth." He'd say all the while keeping that smirk as his pink eyes stared back into Tony's.

"The sooner you accept that, I imagine you'll be all the happier. Just a bit of friendly advice, Tony." He'd say as respectfully as he could. Although it was quite clear that his expression belied whatever generosity his statement might have had.

As for the papers themselves? He didn't think too much of the Capsule Gang being arrested. Just a bunch of lower-class punks being put in their place. Just like that kidnapper had been.

@DapperDogman @The Silver Paladin @Verite
"Don't give me that shit, you know as well as I do we weren't needed for that guy yesterday, both of us got shown up"

"You're gonna try and act like you don't wish you could have actually done something last night, something productive, something to earn a little bit of glory, you and I both know that's a steam mound of horseshit you're trying feed me. You wouldn't swallow it, would you? If I told you even though the rookie dealt with things better than both of us, that we were still important?"

"I just think that honestly, the higher-ups ain't been calling the shots as well as they could have, I could have been better utilized, and you could have too, but we've been neglected, and I can't help but feel all of the lower district officers have been overlooked, these riots have everyone worried about the corporations, not about us"

"Honestly, Kana, I'm just mad that they decided me and all those other guys had to bother escorting you out there, when it was clear you could handle it"
"And then they send sector 9's elite boys, my old team, to clean up some shit out here, instead of getting me involved"
"I've not seen a firefight in damn near a month, I didn't sign up to be augged to hell to sit behind a desk, I'm not a paperweight!"

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Verite @The Silver Paladin

"Easy, you two. Calm down. There's no need for any of this," Kana calmly said, intervening between the two of them with her firm, serious voice, sighing as she would sip some coffee from a mug, "We're all on the same side, so I believe it is in our best interests if we act like that. Wouldn't you both agree?"

Looked like she was the only one not notably angry about anything. Sure, it was quite an odd string of events when Section 9 would turn up. What were they doing there? Who could say? Suspicion was something that filled her head quite easily. Was there something being hidden from her? Unlikely, what was there to even hide? But then again, she could never know for sure until she'd find out for herself, but until then... Mmm, this coffee was pretty refreshing. Soothed the mind.

Glancing down at the papers, Kana looked over the maps and plans, wondering if she could learn something from them. She had little to say to the both of them, but she knew that if things were to escalate like this, things might get ugly.

Why are men so hot-headed? I'll never understand...

Just guy things.

@The Silver Paladin @DapperDogman @TheSpringwoodSlasher

The maps indicated several things.

1. Most of the targets were Megacorporate headquarters.
2. There was also Neo-Tokyo's largest Mall, an Arcology, and the Nightclub from last night.
3. The plans seemed to have not been gone over yet by the commissioner, as it hadn't received his stamp yet.

"Don't give me that shit, you know as well as I do we weren't needed for that guy yesterday, both of us got shown up"

"You're gonna try and act like you don't wish you could have actually done something last night, something productive, something to earn a little bit of glory, you and I both know that's a steam mound of horseshit you're trying feed me. You wouldn't swallow it, would you? If I told you even though the rookie dealt with things better than both of us, that we were still important?"

"I just think that honestly, the higher-ups ain't been calling the shots as well as they could have, I could have been better utilized, and you could have too, but we've been neglected, and I can't help but feel all of the lower district officers have been overlooked, these riots have everyone worried about the corporations, not about us"

"Honestly, Kana, I'm just mad that they decided me and all those other guys had to bother escorting you out there, when it was clear you could handle it"
"And then they send sector 9's elite boys, my old team, to clean up some shit out here, instead of getting me involved"
"I've not seen a firefight in damn near a month, I didn't sign up to be augged to hell to sit behind a desk, I'm not a paperweight!"

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Verite @The Silver Paladin

"I told you. We have no jurisdiction in the matter. Are you going to accept your job, no matter what it is, without complaining, or do you not want to have a job at all?" He was sick of the shit. "I will file for transfer of you back to Section 9 or to the UN, if you so wish, but for now, it's either do as your told, or do nothing at all."

Status
Not open for further replies.