Illusion Game I: The Distraction of the Falling Worlds

• Thread starter TheColourlessRainbow
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
After another small pause, Emily reached out and grabbed the check in the man's hand. She looked up at him, smiled and gave a quick nod. "... Thank you so much, sir. I wish you all the best and a merry christmas."

Before heading to the store again however, Emily nervously looked to her left, then to her right, making sure no one was around. She then moved in to give the man a quick hug, and smiled a sincere smile as she released him and ran back to the store.
Revan was already moving away when she hugged him. "Thank you." After a moment, he looked up, his eyes widening and jogged after her. "Wait! Are you going to be able to carry any sort of turkey home?" This was another offer of help, of course.

@Jenny

Revan was already moving away when she hugged him. "Thank you." After a moment, he looked up, his eyes widening and jogged after her. "Wait! Are you going to be able to carry any sort of turkey home?" This was another offer of help, of course.

@Jenny
Emily turned her head to the man. "Oh... Don't worry sir, it's only a ten pound one, and I'm used to carrying heavier things. Besides, I'll take a few breaks on the way, I should still be home in about an hour or two. Thank you though!" She smiled and continued on her way, not really thinking much about exactly how hard it would be to carry a turkey that distance.

Emily turned her head to the man. "Oh... Don't worry sir, it's only a ten pound one, and I'm used to carrying heavier things. Besides, I'll take a few breaks on the way, I should still be home in about an hour or two. Thank you though!" She smiled and continued on her way, not really thinking much about exactly how hard it would be to carry a turkey that distance.

"That's quite a feat you're considering, young one." She didn't really impress Jason as an especially physically strong individual. Still, he didn't try to force his help on her, and instead went back home/shop, waving over his shoulder to the girl.

@Jenny
@Anyone that wants to talk to him

newcreate.php

Chandler-Riggs-image-chandler-riggs-36779740-612-612.png

Although it was Christmas day, much like any other day, the door to Chandler's room was closed. He could've been out and about visiting with his mom, assisting in christmas chores, or finding ways to be productive, but that wasn't something he wanted to do. What teenage boy would want to do stuff like that anyhow?

30800-175195-IMG0345jpg-620x.jpg

He was fourteen-year-old gaming kid who spent most of his time with a controller in his hands. Xbox, Playstation, and computer games were all things he liked. And right now, he was downloading one of the games he had bought himself for christmas using the Steam gift card that was one of his presents.

While waiting for the game to finish downloading, he Skyped with one of his friends.

"Dude, I don't know what it's like yet. It's still downloading. My internet is crap today. Everyone is online because of christmas break. In fact, I doubt I'll even get to play it today. My parents are dragging me to some stupid christmas party pretty soon. I'd skip, but they insisted."

In truth, his parents insisting on him attending the party had nothing to do with it. He planned to attend in order to see if a girl from his 3rd hour at school would be there. In Chandler's opinion, she was the best looking girl and sweetest girl in class. He always tried to talk to her, but he wasn't too good at talking to girls. Why didn't girls come with an instruction booklet or have a tutorial mode? Chandler was nervous and had a feeling he was going to screw up talking to her again. But even if he screwed up talking to her, he had a back up plan: a christmas present. Girls loved presents, right? Chandler hoped she would. It was the only ammo he had in his arsenal, the only cheat code he had up his sleeve.

"Listen, dude, I gotta go. I wanna hook up my Xbox One before I'm dragged out the door. Later," he told his friend before leaving the Skype call. Chandler stood up afterwards and made his way over to his TV to work on setting his Xbox up.

@Atomyk @A Wild Sav

Bubba would give another slow thank-you bow to Zhang, turning around (in which Zhang can see the massive collection of tanks and valves on his back) and slowly trudging away from the home. Bubba would place the bun on his endless twisting collection of bars delicately, somehow keeping the small food item secured on the leviathans backside. A small flyer for the christmas party would sweep by and catch itself on Bubbas bars, in which he groans loudly and takes a few minutes to remove. Bubba examines the flyer closely and gains information about the advertised party-- a large amount of people would need a large amount of protection, and Bubba may just be large enough for the job. He proceeds to stuff the paper in between the same collection of valves the chinese bun is held in, and then stomps off in the direction of the Christmas party

Bubba walks slowly, and Zhang can easily yell something to him or catch up to him if she so pleases

@Mari
@Anyone else who is going to/at the party

After buying the turkey she'd hoped to get, Emily stuffed it into a bag and left the shop, making her slower way back home. Even with her gloves on, the hand carrying her bag was starting to get cold after only a few minutes, so she had to switch over and over again, one hand carrying the bag, the other stuffed inside her pocket.

It was going to be a long walk back home.

// Basically my way of saying @anyone :3

Prologue:

You were alone, or maybe among friends a family, or with your beloved animal, or maybe even stuck in a ally by a band of thugs. Where ever you were, it doesn't matter anymore, you're gone and you remembered nothing of your old life. Who ever took you, they wanted you to remember nothing, and instead gave you a life worth remembering in a small town in the middle of nowhere, but only you know of it, and only are you living in it among many others who have also been taken. The town was small, a total of 400 people were within the population. Downtown was made up of multiple family owned business, and 4 or 5 restaurants. While the important buildings resign only a mere block or two away. Town hall was located next to the Police station downtown, while the post office and semi large food market sat across the street from it. The post office was barely used now a days, due to the lack of civilizations around the world. It seemed that the outbreaks have only gotten worse, and the few remaining city's and or towns have been quarantined to protect themselves from any outside threats, The large metal gate sat around the towns entire bounders, with 4 gates, one on ever side. Weekly food shipments came from the nearby town, providing steady supplies of meat. The weather was cool, being a steady 45 degrees while small drops of snow fell from the sky making the Christmas morning a cliché one. The townsfolk moved among themselves, finding late presents or searching for food that seemed to be gone from the two markets in town. Whatever you were doing, it seemed that this was a time to celebrate, or at least be happy that you are alive. It seemed that there was a few things you could do on this Christmas morning, Visit your neighbor, spend time with friends or family, go to a store in town to get late Christmas parents or Christmas dinner, go to the local Christmas party at town hall, or relax.

(The Prologue round will last for two days! After such time round one will be posted Sunday 6 PM EDT. Feel free to post prologues!)

Roster:
@Ouchies as Maria
@A Wild Sav as Ambrosia Astrophel
@Gummi Bunnies as Melody
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Chandler
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Bubba
@Jenny as Emily Lake
@Atomyk as [BCOLOR=transparent]Richard Paris[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]@CCC Kouhai as ????[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]@FireDrake150 as Hiroshi Kenzo[/BCOLOR]
@Krieg as [Mr.] Richard
@york as Neil Magnus
@Emperor of Gallifrey as John Smith
@Jeremi as Lola Coulson
@DapperDogman as Ib
@Mari as Zhang Min
@BarrenThin
as Jason Scott Bjorn
@Wedge Antilles as Calvin Klein
@Ryu Keiko as Alex

Prologue: A Cold Morning

"W-why... Is it so cold? It's noisy too..."

shizuku_mizutani_by_sakuriita0823-d5oyy3d.jpg

"Where am I?... I don't remember anything. How did I get here?"

All she could see was a building with flashing lights and the faint warmness of someone holding her hand. Although she did not recognize who was the one pulling her inside, she caught a glimpse of the masculine male with black messy hair. Trying to talk, it seemed as if the dream had mute her. It was obvious that the female could only observe.

YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED...

tumblr_mxx1ku7rJa1t0daffo1_500.gif

People were dancing. Some displayed youthful interaction such as making out and showing off their moves, trying to boost their egos. However, she couldn't help but to continue to figure out who the male was. Why did he drag her over here?

REMEMBER...

aLdwT3u.jpg

"I-I can't... who is this? Where am I?!"

R E M E M B E R...

tumblr_m83b8ueaaA1qmpg90o1_500.gif

She felt an ache in her chest - almost as if a hole was being drilled insider her heart. What exactly is happening? Why did she feel so scared all of the sudden?

Flashing-warning.gif

Transmission: Over
Failed to recognize any further.

With a gasp, Sybil woke up from the terrible dream she had. Drool slightly trailed from her lip in which she quickly wiped it away. Her heart pounded rapidly against her chest, slightly frightened from the nightmare the female had. "What was all that about?... I don't even remember all of it..."

tumblr_mtwdo4zmgU1rzy5ixo1_500.gif

As her stomach grumbled, she sat up from her bed. Stretching, Sybil began to straighten up her bedroom, making sure that it was neat. She picked out simple clothing and began to dress. "Good thing that there's no work right now. Winter break will be over in a few days, at least."

55007250.jpg

large.jpg

Heading down to the kitchen, she would prepare herself some coffee and scrambled eggs. As she ate, her hand reached over her cellphone, checking the time and date. "Huh.. It's Christmas mornin-"

42.png

"I was supposed to hand out the presents for the neighbors!"

Rushing to eat, she drank all of her coffee in one gulp. Grabbing the huge bag of presents, she would drag this bag outside in order to greet her neighbors.

@Anyone who wants a present. WOOOO~​

Prologue: A Cold Morning

"W-why... Is it so cold? It's noisy too..."

shizuku_mizutani_by_sakuriita0823-d5oyy3d.jpg

"Where am I?... I don't remember anything. How did I get here?"

All she could see was a building with flashing lights and the faint warmness of someone holding her hand. Although she did not recognize who was the one pulling her inside, she caught a glimpse of the masculine male with black messy hair. Trying to talk, it seemed as if the dream had mute her. It was obvious that the female could only observe.

YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED...

tumblr_mxx1ku7rJa1t0daffo1_500.gif

People were dancing. Some displayed youthful interaction such as making out and showing off their moves, trying to boost their egos. However, she couldn't help but to continue to figure out who the male was. Why did he drag her over here?

REMEMBER...

aLdwT3u.jpg

"I-I can't... who is this? Where am I?!"

R E M E M B E R...

tumblr_m83b8ueaaA1qmpg90o1_500.gif

She felt an ache in her chest - almost as if a hole was being drilled insider her heart. What exactly is happening? Why did she feel so scared all of the sudden?

Flashing-warning.gif

Transmission: Over
Failed to recognize any further.

With a gasp, Sybil woke up from the terrible dream she had. Drool slightly trailed from her lip in which she quickly wiped it away. Her heart pounded rapidly against her chest, slightly frightened from the nightmare the female had. "What was all that about?... I don't even remember all of it..."

tumblr_mtwdo4zmgU1rzy5ixo1_500.gif

As her stomach grumbled, she sat up from her bed. Stretching, Sybil began to straighten up her bedroom, making sure that it was neat. She picked out simple clothing and began to dress. "Good thing that there's no work right now. Winter break will be over in a few days, at least."

55007250.jpg

large.jpg

Heading down to the kitchen, she would prepare herself some coffee and scrambled eggs. As she ate, her hand reached over her cellphone, checking the time and date. "Huh.. It's Christmas mornin-"

42.png

"I was supposed to hand out the presents for the neighbors!"

Rushing to eat, she drank all of her coffee in one gulp. Grabbing the huge bag of presents, she would drag this bag outside in order to greet her neighbors.

@Anyone who wants a present. WOOOO~​

Jason frowned at her with concern from his porch but didn't approach. If she wanted to lug around something like that in this weather, fine, and there was no way he would all for a gift.
@CCC Kouhai

After buying the turkey she'd hoped to get, Emily stuffed it into a bag and left the shop, making her slower way back home. Even with her gloves on, the hand carrying her bag was starting to get cold after only a few minutes, so she had to switch over and over again, one hand carrying the bag, the other stuffed inside her pocket.

It was going to be a long walk back home.

// Basically my way of saying @anyone :3
Neil Magnus
@Jenny
After roughly half an hour, Neil groaned as his radio suddenly turned on, playing the usual Christmas Carols and abruptly waking him, he got up out of bed in a grumpy manner, grumbling something incomprehensible under his breath as he walked over, fumbling with the buttons for a moment before he finally turned the thing off. He sighed, laying down again as he attempted to get some sleep, but, unfortunately, he couldn't seem to doze off, he was wide awake now, with a weary sigh, he got himself up abruptly, smoothing out his bed hair as much as he could before he sighed. Figuring it would do him some good to take a little walk outside, he decided to head out the door, locking it behind him as per usual as he started walking, however, he soon noticed someone else walking next to him... She appeared to be hauling alot of stuff to say the least, and he was about to move on, thinking to himself he had better things to do, but, then, it dawned upon him... What did he have to do? With a little moment to reconsider his options, he cleared his throat and approached her "Need any help?" he said, forcing a friendly tone into his voice, he wasn't very enthusiastic when it came to talking.​

Bubba would give another slow thank-you bow to Zhang, turning around (in which Zhang can see the massive collection of tanks and valves on his back) and slowly trudging away from the home. Bubba would place the bun on his endless twisting collection of bars delicately, somehow keeping the small food item secured on the leviathans backside. A small flyer for the christmas party would sweep by and catch itself on Bubbas bars, in which he groans loudly and takes a few minutes to remove. Bubba examines the flyer closely and gains information about the advertised party-- a large amount of people would need a large amount of protection, and Bubba may just be large enough for the job. He proceeds to stuff the paper in between the same collection of valves the chinese bun is held in, and then stomps off in the direction of the Christmas party

Bubba walks slowly, and Zhang can easily yell something to him or catch up to him if she so pleases

@Mari
@Anyone else who is going to/at the party

"I hope you enjoy it", Zhang said to the stranger as he walked away. She found him very curious of course, he was not like most others here, or most other people she had met in her memory. She smiled, and turned back into the house, to have more tea, and meditate. She closed the door, but if anyone wanted a sample of her cooking, they would only need to knock on her door or ring the bell.

Jason frowned at her with concern from his porch but didn't approach. If she wanted to lug around something like that in this weather, fine, and there was no way he would all for a gift.
@CCC Kouhai

Sybil felt someone's gaze at her, and it sent chills down her spine. Noticing it was Jason, she couldn't help but to yelp over him. His tall stature made her a bit nervous.

__mizutani_shizuku___by_tokito_ishida-d61n7c1.png

"G- good morning and Merry Christmas Mr. Jason! Would you like your present now or?..."
It was quite rare that she would get nervous over people; however, Sybil managed to keep herself calm and was able to crack a small smile. She kind of felt ridiculous hauling a huge bag full of presents, but Sybil couldn't help it. She had no blood family around, so being friendly to the others was all she could do today.

@BarrenThin
@Anyone else

Sybil felt someone's gaze at her, and it sent chills down her spine. Noticing it was Jason, she couldn't help but to yelp over him. His tall stature made her a bit nervous.

__mizutani_shizuku___by_tokito_ishida-d61n7c1.png

"G- good morning and Merry Christmas Mr. Jason! Would you like your present now or?..."
It was quite rare that she would get nervous over people; however, Sybil managed to keep herself calm and was able to crack a small smile. She kind of felt ridiculous hauling a huge bag full of presents, but Sybil couldn't help it. She had no blood family around, so being friendly to the others was all she could do today.

@BarrenThin
@Anyone else

Jason smiled politely, the expression heavily contradicting his scars. Jason honestly had no idea where they came from, but they looked like someone had dug a mask into his face.

[spoili]
2463928-revantor001.jpg
[/spoili]

"A present, for me? That's awfully kind of you. I didn't get you anything, though." The smile faded. He didn't know anyone around particularly well, and it simply hadn't crossed his mind.
@CCC Kouhai

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
"Like OMG of course I got money. I'm not, like, poor or anything." Lola had made her trek to the store wearing her short shorts and a t-shirt that with 'Daddy's girl' printed on the front and with enough bling to feed a starving country. "Is just like...I don't have any on me at the moment lol. Just like put it on my tab or whatever. I have tab, well, daddy had a tab. I'll pay you back when I remember okay thanks bye. Smooches!"

She was about to leave when she realized. "Duh, like..." She put her hand into her cleavage and pulled out an America Express card. "I forgot I put it in there." She replied with a giggle before pulling down her sunglasses. "Bye~!" Her groceries bagged she'd make her way outside and heading back to her house. This was such a drag too. How come she had to do all this hard work by herself? Like didn't rich people get to have help all the time?

@AtAnyoneOnTheStreetBetweenTheStoreAndHerHouse

Calvin Klein was working on his latest attempt at an invention, which was a mind reading device. He woke up early in the mornings to do his work, as during the day various events in the town would distract him or create unnecessary noises, which were obstacles on the road to success. Once daylight shone on the town, he looked outside, seeing the snow, and looked at the thermostat he created which showed various functions of climate.

doc-back-to-the-future.jpg

"FORTY - FIVE DEGREES FAHRENHEIT!?! AND SNOW!?!?!" he yelled out. "What is the meaning of this!?" He scrambled around, looking for his jacket, then threw it away in a corner, looking for a sweater, then found his sneakers, then threw it in favor of boots. He ended up wearing a sweater over his neck, a jacket, a boot on one foot and sneakers on the other foot.

His routine in the morning, after several hours of work, once the sun started shining he would take the short walk to the chinese woman's house to get a free breakfast. Occasionally he would order food from her as well, so the arrangement was fairly equitable. He walked to Zhang Min's house and knocked three times firmly.

Once she opened the door, Cal wasted no time. He grabbed a bun from her plate, and gestured outside. "Great Scott! It's snowing and 45 degrees fahrenheit, Lady Zhang?! How do we explain this!?!?"

@Mari

Calvin Klein was working on his latest attempt at an invention, which was a mind reading device. He woke up early in the mornings to do his work, as during the day various events in the town would distract him or create unnecessary noises, which were obstacles on the road to success. Once daylight shone on the town, he looked outside, seeing the snow, and looked at the thermostat he created which showed various functions of climate.

doc-back-to-the-future.jpg

"FORTY - FIVE DEGREES FAHRENHEIT!?! AND SNOW!?!?!" he yelled out. "What is the meaning of this!?" He scrambled around, looking for his jacket, then threw it away in a corner, looking for a sweater, then found his sneakers, then threw it in favor of boots. He ended up wearing a sweater over his neck, a jacket, a boot on one foot and sneakers on the other foot.

His routine in the morning, after several hours of work, once the sun started shining he would take the short walk to the chinese woman's house to get a free breakfast. Occasionally he would order food from her as well, so the arrangement was fairly equitable. He walked to Zhang Min's house and knocked three times firmly.

Once she opened the door, Cal wasted no time. He grabbed a bun from her plate, and gestured outside. "Great Scott! It's snowing and 45 degrees fahrenheit, Lady Zhang?! How do we explain this!?!?"

@Mari
Zhang smiled as Calvin took one of her buns. She was used to seeing him at her front door.

ziyi-zhang-as-jen-yu-in-crouching-tiger-hidden.jpg

"Perhaps it is a unique occurrence, Mr. Klein. I do not have the scientific mind that you have, so I am not ready to rule out the possibility of such weather." She looked outside at the snow falling. "It is beautiful, and on what is considered a special day by many. Surely you can separate the scientific problem, from the beauty of this sight of snow falling?"

"...alright, five minutes is up. Let's see how he likes it when I'm not around..." Melody grumbled, and just like that, she began to leave the restaurant. She couldn't even believe that she wore this special outfit for nothing, seeing that there wasn't much for her to do other than to head back home. Her parents were going to give her all that she wanted for Christmas anyways.

9c833837fc5c330f028cb9544758d49a.jpg

If there was one thing she didn't want to get, it was a cold. She obviously hated cold weather like this, especially when there's snow. If she would like it, she would be in the suitable outfit for it, and clearly she didn't want to ruin this coat at all.

It didn't take long for her to run into someone else... and it was one of the few people she considered her "equal." Well, she was still better than everyone else around her age, there was no doubt on that part.

"I see that little miss rich pants is busy with the usual. Makes me wonder if you ever gotten laid yet, because I did. Multiple times even," the teen sneered as she walked by Lola. It was normal to hear the girl trying to one-up everybody, but some of the stuff she did say was true.

@Jeremi

Zhang smiled as Calvin took one of her buns. She was used to seeing him at her front door.

ziyi-zhang-as-jen-yu-in-crouching-tiger-hidden.jpg

"Perhaps it is a unique occurrence, Mr. Klein. I do not have the scientific mind that you have, so I am not ready to rule out the possibility of such weather." She looked outside at the snow falling. "It is beautiful, and on what is considered a special day by many. Surely you can separate the scientific problem, from the beauty of this sight of snow falling?"

Cal thought of the idea. "Separating the appearance from the scientific backing, or lack thereof?" He thought about it some more. But his world revolved around science, in a tight axis.

Doc+Brown-Back-to-the-future.jpg

"A very interesting proposal, Lady Zhang, one that I shall attempt to adopt. You seem happy without attempting to dig into the background of why there would be snow in such a temperature not known to facilitate snow fall, so... what the hell." He smiled and bit into the bun, as he walked away. "Are you attending the social rhythmic ceremony like most of the town today?" he asked, referring to the party in verbiage typical of the scientist.

@Mari

Cal thought of the idea. "Separating the appearance from the scientific backing, or lack thereof?" He thought about it some more. But his world revolved around science, in a tight axis.

Doc+Brown-Back-to-the-future.jpg

"A very interesting proposal, Lady Zhang, one that I shall attempt to adopt. You seem happy without attempting to dig into the background of why there would be snow in such a temperature not known to facilitate snow fall, so... what the hell." He smiled and bit into the bun, as he walked away. "Are you attending the social rhythmic ceremony like most of the town today?" he asked, referring to the party in verbiage typical of the scientist.

@Mari
"I will be there," Zhang said to Calvin as he left, "perhaps I shall see you there as well, Mr. Klein."

crouchingtiger.jpg

She then went into her house, and closed the door. As always, if anyone wanted to have something to eat, they would only need to knock. This time, Zhang decided to practice her sword skills. She felt her mind clear enough from the meditation, and the tea had also assisted in waking her senses, so she was ready to do more physical activity now.

Neil Magnus
@Jenny
After roughly half an hour, Neil groaned as his radio suddenly turned on, playing the usual Christmas Carols and abruptly waking him, he got up out of bed in a grumpy manner, grumbling something incomprehensible under his breath as he walked over, fumbling with the buttons for a moment before he finally turned the thing off. He sighed, laying down again as he attempted to get some sleep, but, unfortunately, he couldn't seem to doze off, he was wide awake now, with a weary sigh, he got himself up abruptly, smoothing out his bed hair as much as he could before he sighed. Figuring it would do him some good to take a little walk outside, he decided to head out the door, locking it behind him as per usual as he started walking, however, he soon noticed someone else walking next to him... She appeared to be hauling alot of stuff to say the least, and he was about to move on, thinking to himself he had better things to do, but, then, it dawned upon him... What did he have to do? With a little moment to reconsider his options, he cleared his throat and approached her "Need any help?" he said, forcing a friendly tone into his voice, he wasn't very enthusiastic when it came to talking.​
Little Emily looked at the man approaching her, almost feeling intimidated by him. A man with dark red hair was sometihng she hadn't seen many times before. But luckily, he didn't seem to be looking for a fight or anything like that. In fact, he actually offered the help the small girl.

"Oh... Thanks, sir, but..." she started, switching the bag from her left to her right hand again. "... I think I'll be fine. Besides, my parents would kill me if they saw me coming home with a boy... Even if it doesn't mean anything. A-And it's not that far, I just need to get to the farmhouse!" she assured him. But in truth, the farmhouse was still at least good hour's walk away. Emily hoped the man wouldn't see through her lie. After all, there weren't many people in town who didn't know about the huge farm a couple miles out of town. Not necessarily because the Lake family was so well known, but mostly because it was the only interesting thing around for a long distance.

She didn't like lying, but what she liked even less is feeling like she was a bother to people. She didn't want to trouble this man with her burdens, and least of all did she want him to waste two hours of his time on her.

[btn=moda|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/illusion-game-i-the-distraction-of-the-falling-worlds.104268/page-2#post-2102816]Emily's sign-up sheet[/btn][btn=moda|http://i.gyazo.com/cf36ff478cc3940371923781da94d20e.png]What Emily's wearing[/btn]

Last edited:
"...alright, five minutes is up. Let's see how he likes it when I'm not around..." Melody grumbled, and just like that, she began to leave the restaurant. She couldn't even believe that she wore this special outfit for nothing, seeing that there wasn't much for her to do other than to head back home. Her parents were going to give her all that she wanted for Christmas anyways.

9c833837fc5c330f028cb9544758d49a.jpg

If there was one thing she didn't want to get, it was a cold. She obviously hated cold weather like this, especially when there's snow. If she would like it, she would be in the suitable outfit for it, and clearly she didn't want to ruin this coat at all.

It didn't take long for her to run into someone else... and it was one of the few people she considered her "equal." Well, she was still better than everyone else around her age, there was no doubt on that part.

"I see that little miss rich pants is busy with the usual. Makes me wonder if you ever gotten laid yet, because I did. Multiple times even," the teen sneered as she walked by Lola. It was normal to hear the girl trying to one-up everybody, but some of the stuff she did say was true.

@Jeremi
"Like whatever, Melody. " Lola replied as she rolled her eyes. "Ratchet is what ratchet does. Like, Kevin and I totally went to second base last night and we would have gotten further if Marissa didn't interrupt us like, I don't even know what her problem was. Just because a guy sends you a dick pick doesn't mean you're exclusive, you know? He gave me his number and that's sooooo much more legit. Like, 2/3 more legit."

Then she held up the bag she was carrying. "And on top of that because its Christmas the help has a day of. Like help yourself or whatever, I'm totes paying her bills. Like, I thought this was America, or whatever."

@Gummi Bunnies

Status
Not open for further replies.