Breaking Down Barriers

Status
Not open for further replies.
'We just seem to be dancing in circles here. It's time for action. How long 'till the next jump?'
@The Silver Paladin

"I don't know. Depends on how fast the crew can get the room ready." Riley drummed his fingers on the desk. "There were others before you that came. My favorite one, a man named Riley. No older than 19. He wanted to join me as a medic, but I couldn't take him because he didn't have a degree. I wish I knew his home world, or current Location so I could tell him to return."

"I don't know. Depends on how fast the crew can get the room ready." Riley drummed his fingers on the desk. "There were others before you that came. My favorite one, a man named Riley. No older than 19. He wanted to join me as a medic, but I couldn't take him because he didn't have a degree. I wish I knew his home world, or current Location so I could tell him to return."
'Yeah, we'll, I'm many things. but 'Action Man' and 'Survivor' are the two I'm most proud of. The sci-tech stuff mainly came from Jeena and Aldous. I hate to be realistic here, but if there are like, billions of universes, how are you going to run into the same Riley twice? There could be a billion Rileys, and another billion Umekos.
@The Silver Paladin

'Yeah, we'll, I'm many things. but 'Action Man' and 'Survivor' are the two I'm most proud of. The sci-tech stuff mainly came from Jeena and Aldous. I hate to be realistic here, but if there are like, billions of universes, how are you going to run into the same Riley twice? There could be a billion Rileys, and another billion Umekos.
@The Silver Paladin

"Oh yes, but most of them are cellular divergent, meaning the only change is one cell splitting rather than another. Our machines work with those." Riley continued drumming the table. "Oh, I'm not all that familiar with the tech either. The scientists run it, I just work out equations."

'Wouldn't it disturb you though? Settling down with a girl who's only Cellularlly Divergent by 1 Cell, but still knowing that she's not...'your' girl? I find it kind of...I don't know, wrong. Mildly immoral on an interdimensional scale, considering that your continued present alters that Divergent universes' future to the point of creating another universe, merely by existing.

@The Silver Paladin

Reactions: Thuro 116 Pendragon
'Wouldn't it disturb you though? Settling down with a girl who's only Cellularlly Divergent by 1 Cell, but still knowing that she's not...'your' girl? I find it kind of...I don't know, wrong. Mildly immoral on an interdimensional scale, considering that your continued present alters that Divergent universes' future to the point of creating another universe, merely by existing.

@The Silver Paladin

"That's why I'm waiting until we can perfect the machine to detect perfect matches." Aaron sighed. "So far, none of my algorithms seem to be working. No matter what, I don't know what number I'm off by!" Aaron crumpled a piece of paper on his desk. "I've also run into another anomaly. A being like Death itself. A Reaper of Souls if you will. They call him Malthael. I do not know his purpose yet."

"That's why I'm waiting until we can perfect the machine to detect perfect matches." Aaron sighed. "So far, none of my algorithms seem to be working. No matter what, I don't know what number I'm off by!" Aaron crumpled a piece of paper on his desk. "I've also run into another anomaly. A being like Death itself. A Reaper of Souls if you will. They call him Malthael. I do not know his purpose yet."
'I assume that you've stopped talking about your Maths homework?' Rallen switched his weapons to his Omega Blaster. 'Let's go out there and say Hello to him. Iku Ze!'
@The Silver Paladin

'I assume that you've stopped talking about your Maths homework?' Rallen switched his weapons to his Omega Blaster. 'Let's go out there and say Hello to him. Iku Ze!'
@The Silver Paladin

Aaron laughed a bit. "I know exactly where he is. Somehow, he was killed, and his body sent into the Multiverse. He now drifts, collecting souls to bring back his power to destroy all demons, which in his universe include demons." Aaron ran a hand through his hair. "I know his exact location, that's where we're jumping."

Aaron laughed a bit. "I know exactly where he is. Somehow, he was killed, and his body sent into the Multiverse. He now drifts, collecting souls to bring back his power to destroy all demons, which in his universe include demons." Aaron ran a hand through his hair. "I know his exact location, that's where we're jumping."
'He sounds like a real charmer.' said Rallen, sarcastically. Meanwhile, Musageki raised it's claws, threateningly. 'I'm ready. Point me.'
@The Silver Paladin

(OOC: Noticed the variety in idle actions. :P )

'He sounds like a real charmer.' said Rallen, sarcastically. Meanwhile, Musageki raised it's claws, threateningly. 'I'm ready. Point me.'
@The Silver Paladin

(OOC: Noticed the variety in idle actions. :P )

"Yes. We are going to his last known location." Aaron shifted his shoulders. "I would go very armed. He is death after all, so don't expect to stop him." Aaron shuffled some papers. "Let's take you to see Robin. He's our Chief Planner, Tactician, and Scientist." Aaron stood up and began to walk to the door.

Last edited:
"Yes. We are going to his last known location." Aaron shifted his shoulders. "I would go very armed. He is death after all, so don't expect to stop him." Aaron shuffled some papers. "Let's take you to see Robin. He's our Chief Planner, Tactician, and Scientist." Aaron stood up and began to walk to the door.
'I'm always armed. In my left gauntlet alone I have the Omega Sword, Omega Blaster and Omega Fist. Plus 3 armour energy types, and a couple of Spectrobes. I was born ready. Let's get the paperwork over and done with and meet the death god.'
However, Rallen still followed Aaron regardless of this.

@The Silver Paladin

'I'm always armed. In my left gauntlet alone I have the Omega Sword, Omega Blaster and Omega Fist. Plus 3 armour energy types, and a couple of Spectrobes. I was born ready. Let's get the paperwork over and done with and meet the death god.'
However, Rallen still followed Aaron regardless of this.

@The Silver Paladin

"Good to know." Aaron said. "He's not a Death God, he's just an angel, mutated from various souls he has taken." Aaron typed some things into his tablet, unlocking several doors. At the end of one, a man who looked to be slightly younger than Aaron stood. He wore a lab coat, and was carrying a book. He looked up. "Hello. I am Robin Aquilus. You must be Rallen." he stuck out his hand

"Good to know." Aaron said. "He's not a Death God, he's just an angel, mutated from various souls he has taken." Aaron typed some things into his tablet, unlocking several doors. At the end of one, a man who looked to be slightly younger than Aaron stood. He wore a lab coat, and was carrying a book. He looked up. "Hello. I am Robin Aquilus. You must be Rallen." he stuck out his hand
Rallen shook his hand. The grip was rough, and tight, and not just because of his metal gauntlet. 'I am Rallen, formerly of the Nanairo Planetary Patrol. Will you be accompanying us on our mission to confront this creature?' Musageki stood behind him, eyeing up the newcomer. However, it's steely gaze still had a strange ability to never reveal what the Dark Spectrobe Samurai was thinking. After all, any true Samurai would not let his emotions betray him.
@The Silver Paladin

Rallen shook his hand. The grip was rough, and tight, and not just because of his metal gauntlet. 'I am Rallen, formerly of the Nanairo Planetary Patrol. Will you be accompanying us on our mission to confront this creature?' Musageki stood behind him, eyeing up the newcomer. However, it's steely gaze still had a strange ability to never reveal what the Dark Spectrobe Samurai was thinking. After all, any true Samurai would not let his emotions betray him.
@The Silver Paladin

Robin shook his head. "No. I'm a strategist, and a scientist. I look over the jump environment, and then send plans relating to that environment." Robin said.

Robin shook his head. "No. I'm a strategist, and a scientist. I look over the jump environment, and then send plans relating to that environment." Robin said.
Rallen smiled. 'Seems like everyone has their own Aldous. But I'm tired of the paperwork! Let's jump!'
Because if there were three things that Rallen hated more than anything, it was injustice, paperwork, and waiting.
Musageki was quite the opposite-he was a master strategist, who, unlike his companion, would attack from afar with his deadly dark shruikens. In his younger days, as a Musamurai, he would be just as eager and impetous as Rallen. But perhaps the young NPP Cadet would indeed grow older and wiser with the years, as he had since his revival.
@The Silver Paladin

Rallen smiled. 'Seems like everyone has their own Aldous. But I'm tired of the paperwork! Let's jump!'
Because if there were three things that Rallen hated more than anything, it was injustice, paperwork, and waiting.
Musageki was quite the opposite-he was a master strategist, who, unlike his companion, would attack from afar with his deadly dark shruikens. In his younger days, as a Musamurai, he would be just as eager and impetous as Rallen. But perhaps the young NPP Cadet would indeed grow older and wiser with the years, as he had since his revival.
@The Silver Paladin
"He's very eager." Robin said to Aaron. "Reminds me of when I found you." The Tactician said. He brushed his cloak off, and turned to Rallen.

"It's just some stuff for the United Nations. Nothing much. It just states that all research must also be handed over to them, so they can better protect Earth." Robin said. "I've uploaded some maps and strategies to your device, by the way." He said.

Aaron nodded. "Is the other project online? The Reset? I know Desmond is waiting to see if you cracked that code. They're expecting it by tomorrow, or at least what yopu have so far."

The tactician shook his head. "I-I'm sorry, sir. Falchion contains something our scientists can't crack. We don't know what it is. Perhaps you'll find it in your quest?" Robin handed Rallen a clipboard and pen. "Fill this out real quickly."

"He's very eager." Robin said to Aaron. "Reminds me of when I found you." The Tactician said. He brushed his cloak off, and turned to Rallen.

"It's just some stuff for the United Nations. Nothing much. It just states that all research must also be handed over to them, so they can better protect Earth." Robin said. "I've uploaded some maps and strategies to your device, by the way." He said.

Aaron nodded. "Is the other project online? The Reset? I know Desmond is waiting to see if you cracked that code. They're expecting it by tomorrow, or at least what yopu have so far."

The tactician shook his head. "I-I'm sorry, sir. Falchion contains something our scientists can't crack. We don't know what it is. Perhaps you'll find it in your quest?" Robin handed Rallen a clipboard and pen. "Fill this out real quickly."
Rallen stared at the pen in bewilderment for a while, as if he'd never seen one before in his life, before reluctantly putting the pen to paper and start filling out the paperwork. It had been years since he'd done this-usually Jeena would fill out his paperwork, or he just wouldn't bother doing it. He remembered, during his early years in the NPP, how much he hated the endless paperwork, often only skip-reading it or filling it out quickly and messily so he could get to field work as quickly as possible.
Fill it out quickly, they said. 'Trust me,' he thought 'I will.' He hastily shoved the clipboard back at Robin after he'd finished, eagerly awaiting the battle ahead.
@The Silver Paladin

Rallen stared at the pen in bewilderment for a while, as if he'd never seen one before in his life, before reluctantly putting the pen to paper and start filling out the paperwork. It had been years since he'd done this-usually Jeena would fill out his paperwork, or he just wouldn't bother doing it. He remembered, during his early years in the NPP, how much he hated the endless paperwork, often only skip-reading it or filling it out quickly and messily so he could get to field work as quickly as possible.
Fill it out quickly, they said. 'Trust me,' he thought 'I will.' He hastily shoved the clipboard back at Robin after he'd finished, eagerly awaiting the battle ahead.
@The Silver Paladin

Robin looked over the paper. "Everything looks good...Let me just..." He tapped something into a computer.

Aaron laughed. "Don't like paperwork, eh?" He laughed. "Robin, don't forget to finish that part of the Deus Ex Machina while we're gone." Aaron began putting a set of padded gloves on. "Time to suit up."

Robin looked over the paper. "Everything looks good...Let me just..." He tapped something into a computer.

Aaron laughed. "Don't like paperwork, eh?" He laughed. "Robin, don't forget to finish that part of the Deus Ex Machina while we're gone." Aaron began putting a set of padded gloves on. "Time to suit up."
'Yeah. Paperwork is the real threat to the Galaxy.' said Rallen, laughing. He looked down at his armour. He wasn't sure that he'd need anything else, but it was better off to check.
latest

'I think I'm ready!' he pressed a button on his right gauntlet, and the white parts of his armour became blue. [Flash Mode Online]
'OK, now I think I'm ready. Do I need any more armour, or will this be enough?'
@The Silver Paladin

Status
Not open for further replies.