Breaking Down Barriers

Status
Not open for further replies.
'The code? To find Elliot? Or the source of the games?' Rallen almost leapt out of his chair at the prospect. Meanwhile, Logan barked happily at the hope that was shining in his master's eyes.

@The Silver Paladin

"Both."!
Was all Aaron said. He thee a few commands into a computer. "The minerals will be here soon."

Rallen leapt out of his chair. 'But how? How close were you? Did you find anything important?'
@The Silver Paladin

"We don't know. The only comparison we have is to worlds without illusions, and of course our program. I'm trying to find the source of the Illusion I was trapped in so that we have information to compare it to."

"We don't know. The only comparison we have is to worlds without illusions, and of course our program. I'm trying to find the source of the Illusion I was trapped in so that we have information to compare it to."
'My scanner tech could be pretty useful on that cause. All I need is some form of reference. If we can find a part of that Dark Presence and cross-reference it, the Spectrobes Database could find almost all sources of it in the mapped Multiverse.'

@The Silver Paladin

'My scanner tech could be pretty useful on that cause. All I need is some form of reference. If we can find a part of that Dark Presence and cross-reference it, the Spectrobes Database could find almost all sources of it in the mapped Multiverse.'

@The Silver Paladin

"I do have some reference. A picture on my desk came from the Illusion. It is tainted with it. I also still have a bracelet we were given to vote on." He picked up a watch like thing with a 999 still imprinted on it. "Just... The whole Multiverse? The universes are infinite! It would take too much time, and the server size you would need." He shook his head. "We could find a way to do it."

Last edited:
"I do have some reference. A picture on my desk came from the Illusion. It is tainted with it. I also still have a bracelet we were given to vote on." He picked up a watch like thing with a 999 still imprinted on it. "Just... The whole Multiverse? The universes are infinite! It would take too much time, and the server size you would need." He shook his head. "We could find a way to do it."
Rallen pressed a button on his gauntlet. A circle radar span around, until it latched onto the watch. Rallen waited expectantly. A small hologram came from the gauntlet:
001 Vilamasta
'That's strange...'
Then, both the numbers and the lettters span wildly, to every possible combination. Other results span out to-Planet names, dates, but they were ever-changing. Except one.
'It probably won't be there but....Have you ever heard of the planet Darkmos?'

@The Silver Paladin

Rallen pressed a button on his gauntlet. A circle radar span around, until it latched onto the watch. Rallen waited expectantly. A small hologram came from the gauntlet:
001 Vilamasta
'That's strange...'
Then, both the numbers and the lettters span wildly, to every possible combination. Other results span out to-Planet names, dates, but they were ever-changing. Except one.
'It probably won't be there but....Have you ever heard of the planet Darkmos?'

@The Silver Paladin

Aaron raised his eyebrow. "No, I haven't. Why, is it important?" Riley grabbed his suit's helmet, and the suit itself.

Aaron raised his eyebrow. "No, I haven't. Why, is it important?" Riley grabbed his suit's helmet, and the suit itself.
'Very. It's a planet which can only be accessed through Portal 3. An entire planet made from Dark Energy. A word where everything is in reverse. Humanity has been virtually wiped out. Only Krawl Storms exist there. But that isn't all. There are inverse...reverse versions of all of the Spectrobes. Musageki was from there. It's full of other reverse Spectrobes as well. It may hold some key to the Dark Presence came from.
If not there, we can check the Hakaba System. An evil place, where the Krawl devoured half of the planet Nox, while the planet Malik, a home of portals....and true evil resides.'

@The Silver Paladin

'Very. It's a planet which can only be accessed through Portal 3. An entire planet made from Dark Energy. A word where everything is in reverse. Humanity has been virtually wiped out. Only Krawl Storms exist there. But that isn't all. There are inverse...reverse versions of all of the Spectrobes. Musageki was from there. It's full of other reverse Spectrobes as well. It may hold some key to the Dark Presence came from.
If not there, we can check the Hakaba System. An evil place, where the Krawl devoured half of the planet Nox, while the planet Malik, a home of portals....and true evil resides.'

@The Silver Paladin

Aaron paced back and forth. "We could also check my world, though, we'd have to lay low. Make sure my other version doesn't find me." He continued pacing. "We fought an enemy known as Dark Cloud."

Aaron paced back and forth. "We could also check my world, though, we'd have to lay low. Make sure my other version doesn't find me." He continued pacing. "We fought an enemy known as Dark Cloud."
'Of course. Spacio-Temporal disturbance could easily result in a cataclysmic paradox. Tell me about this Dark Cloud.'
It seemed like he did pick up at least some techno-babble from Jeena and Aldous.

@The Silver Paladin

'Of course. Spacio-Temporal disturbance could easily result in a cataclysmic paradox. Tell me about this Dark Cloud.'
It seemed like he did pick up at least some techno-babble from Jeena and Aldous.

@The Silver Paladin

"It lives in its own realm, and wants to destroy the realm of the light, but I thought that I, and the other three defeated it." He continued pacing. "It killed us, but we were brought back by the Crystal, the same ones that power the energy keeping us afloat, to slay it."

"It lives in its own realm, and wants to destroy the realm of the light, but I thought that I, and the other three defeated it." He continued pacing. "It killed us, but we were brought back by the Crystal, the same ones that power the energy keeping us afloat, to slay it."
'Just like the light weapons we used to take down the Darkfield around the Kagero System..So you've died before? Dare I ask...what was it like?'

@The Silver Paladin

'Just like the light weapons we used to take down the Darkfield around the Kagero System..So you've died before? Dare I ask...what was it like?'

@The Silver Paladin

Aaron thought for a moment. "Quiet... Dark... Lonely." He stood there pondering for a moment. "Anyway, Umeko, before she left for her world, also said something about a black Mage. So, could all of these forces, put together, be part of the Dark Presence?"

Aaron thought for a moment. "Quiet... Dark... Lonely." He stood there pondering for a moment. "Anyway, Umeko, before she left for her world, also said something about a black Mage. So, could all of these forces, put together, be part of the Dark Presence?"
'Krux.' The single word still sent shivers down his spine. His arch-nemesis was dead..or so he hoped. But he had a feeling that that wouldn't stop him. The battle between could potentially never end. 'He sort of fits that description. A Spectrobes Master...once. Since then, he created and ruled the Krawl. No-One knows how. The Cloud, The Mage, The presence. They sound like some kind of group..or council. Or even more High Krawl-lieutenants to Krux himself.

@The Silver Paladin

'Krux.' The single word still sent shivers down his spine. His arch-nemesis was dead..or so he hoped. But he had a feeling that that wouldn't stop him. The battle between could potentially never end. 'He sort of fits that description. A Spectrobes Master...once. Since then, he created and ruled the Krawl. No-One knows how. The Cloud, The Mage, The presence. They sound like some kind of group..or council. Or even more High Krawl-lieutenants to Krux himself.

@The Silver Paladin
"But... Why would this Krux send his council, or troops into the Multiverse? To conquer more worlds?" Aaron bit his lip, causing blood to drip out. "What if, Krux is a part of this Dark Presence, and the Dark Presence sends out these troops of darkness to take worlds. What if these people are part of a council led by The Dark Presence, which is controlled by Elliot?"

Last edited:
"But... Why would this Krux send his council, or troops into the Multiverse? To conquer more worlds?" Aaron bit his lip, causing blood to drip out. "What if, Krux is a part of this Dark Presence, and the Dark Presence sends out these troops of darkness to take worlds. What if these people are part of a council led by The Dark Presence, which is controlled by Elliot?"
'Seems plausible. But remember this...Krux isn't after conquering worlds. He's after devouring them. There's a world in the Kagero System with a literal bite out of it where his armies of Krawl have eaten it. Have you seen any worlds like that?

@The Silver Paladin

'Seems plausible. But remember this...Krux isn't after conquering worlds. He's after devouring them. There's a world in the Kagero System with a literal bite out of it where his armies of Krawl have eaten it. Have you seen any worlds like that?

@The Silver Paladin

"So... Krux eats planets? He must eat worlds, and then take them to the Dark Presence/Elliot." Aaron said drumming his fingers on his desk. "Like a black hole. From hell."

"So... Krux eats planets? He must eat worlds, and then take them to the Dark Presence/Elliot." Aaron said drumming his fingers on his desk. "Like a black hole. From hell."
Well, the Krawl obviously eat the planets for him, but all I'm saying is that it's a definite possibility....in fact, are you familiar with a Krawlnado? A vortex of death, almost a transport for the Krawl. Sort of looks like a tornado with spiked barbs. Usually green, red, or purple.'
he sighed.
'Now I'm really starting to sound like a crazy person, aren't I?'

@The Silver Paladin

Well, the Krawl obviously eat the planets for him, but all I'm saying is that it's a definite possibility....in fact, are you familiar with a Krawlnado? A vortex of death, almost a transport for the Krawl. Sort of looks like a tornado with spiked barbs. Usually green, red, or purple.'
he sighed.
'Now I'm really starting to sound like a crazy person, aren't I?'

@The Silver Paladin

"If I have seen them, I don't remember them. At all." Riley said. "So, it's likely that I haven't seen them."

Status
Not open for further replies.