Breaking Down Barriers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaron nodded. "Her name was Chase. I forget where she came from. As for Elliot and the Diver, well... Maybe. I don't know Elliot, so I can't tell you about it, but the Diver saved us." Aaron sighed again. "Twenty seconds until return."

@Mighty Roman

Aaron looked up. "My name was the same one I use now. Aaron White. I was trapped in a school, yes. We endured various forms of torture. We even had to find a man known as the Overseer, who ran everything." Aaron shrugged " As well as his Agent. Maybe they have a relation to Elliot."

@Mighty Roman

I was a Conspiracy Theorist called David. We were trapped in a town, in this town, during a zombie apocalypse. Who was this Agent? We had some saviours to drag us out of our nightmares, but I don't remember catching an Agent.
@The Silver Paladin

Aaron laughed. "Zombies? Wow... Sounds tough. The Agent tried to kill the Saviors. Ours was boy named Simon Black. He turned into a thing called Skaar." Aaron looked at the watch "Ten seconds"

@Mighty Roman

'Sounds weird. Most of us got our memories back at the last minute, after experiencing these horrible nightmare world's-did you experience anything like that?'
@The Silver Paladin

"Nah. I got my memories back around halfway through. Various people regained memories throughout it at different times, though some did gain third at the end." Aaron shrugged. "It was a weird system. Five seconds."

'Not all of us made it back. But that nightmare...it was horrible. For both of us. What kind of challenges were you put through?
@The Silver Paladin

Aaron sighed. "We were forced to endure torture. Some got it easy, others got it hard. I almost always accidentally hit hard. One, we burned our arms to save someone's life, the other, we had to sacrifice blood to get what's called BP, which was needed to escape." Aaron looked up. "I accidentally killed someone. Slit their wrist, though I wasn't considered the one at fault." Aaron sighed. "Ready?" And they disappeared.

@Mighty Roman

'As I'll ever be. Things were harder for you guys. We had the nightmare worlds, but then again, we didn't know what happened to the rest of the world. As far as we were concerned, the whole world was taken over by the Zombies. First time I ever saw a man die that day. I've killed loads of Krawl, but...it was pretty scary.''
@The Silver Paladin

They arrived on a clean white room. The floor was made of glass, and they could see California at night. "Yeah. I've destroyed a bunch of Skeletons and zombies, and even an evil cloud, but never an innocent person. We kept waiting for the Cops to show up." Aaron took off his helmet. "Madison, we have a visitor." Aaron said into his mic. "Welcome, to the Paladin."

@Mighty Roman

'Nice place you've got here! Reminds me of my old Battlecruiser. How'd you get this place?'Rallen put Logan back onto the ground, where he barked merrily. Meanwhile, he pressed a button on his Prizmod, and Komainu appeared beside him. This was certainly the most High-Tech place the 3 of them had been to in a long while.
latest
@The Silver Paladin

Aaron looked at Rallen. "I own it. We built it from scratch back down there on Earth." He pointed downwards. "Sent it up piece by piece, and put it together. It's much safer than our original Place." Aaron sighed, and started taking off the Spacesuit.

@Mighty Roman

(Sorry about this. Notifications have gone weird).
'No offense pal, but considering that you look like you're familiar with Level 2 planetary culture, how did you get the resources, material and know-how to build this place?'
@The Silver Paladin

((It's fine.))

Riley was confused for a moment. "As I said, living in the Illusion, I tried to become a Quantum Physicist. As I said, I travelled through the Multiverse, learning more and more." He tapped some buttons on his tablet. "I eventually found this world as a home base, and became the CEO (unintentionally) of a corporation with the resources to do this." He brushed off his robe. "We built The Paladin using. Those resources."

@Mighty Roman

((It's fine.))

Riley was confused for a moment. "As I said, living in the Illusion, I tried to become a Quantum Physicist. As I said, I travelled through the Multiverse, learning more and more." He tapped some buttons on his tablet. "I eventually found this world as a home base, and became the CEO (unintentionally) of a corporation with the resources to do this." He brushed off his robe. "We built The Paladin using. Those resources."

@Mighty Roman
'Damn. You've got some serious tech in here. Where's your next destination?'
@The Silver Paladin

'Damn. You've got some serious tech in here. Where's your next destination?'
@The Silver Paladin

Aaron shrugged. "I don't know. I just tell my workers to set it, and then... I, or someone else, jump. We used to do that from a skyscraper."

'So lucky guesses 'til you find your girl or a game? Plus, what happens if your equipment stops working? After you jump off of a building?'
@The Silver Paladin

Riley scratched the back of his head. "We don't jump randomly. We pick a bunch of worlds that have evidence of The Dark Presence, and we jump. We don't know into which one we're going to, though." He tapped a few more buttons. "If the equipment fails, we have parachutes, and our suits withstand the heat of reentry."

Riley scratched the back of his head. "We don't jump randomly. We pick a bunch of worlds that have evidence of The Dark Presence, and we jump. We don't know into which one we're going to, though." He tapped a few more buttons. "If the equipment fails, we have parachutes, and our suits withstand the heat of reentry."
So now we're rolling the dice for the next world you're going to check? Like the Nanairo portals?

@The Silver Paladin

Status
Not open for further replies.