I'll Be Your Bitch (m/m)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ColorMeHorror

Original poster
Rules
1. I only write male/male relationships
2. I'm a bottom during sex, but outside of that my characters aren't usually very submissive
3. I want fairly literate partners, meaning good grammar and punctuation
4. I usually write 3+ paragraphs, depending on what I have to go off of
5. I don't do bathroom play, vore, furries, futa, mpreg, or tickling/feet fetishes. Other than that, anything is up for grabs! We can add all the drama, angst, and plot twists you want~
----------

Bring me all your dirty, your taboo, your nasty. The things no one else will touch. If you have a fantasy I'll make it come true. If you just want some good old PWP, I've got that, too. Hardcore kinks, hardcore violence, dark themes, non consensual -- I love it. Want a naughty little boy to do whatever you say? Kissing, cross dressing, cuddling, strip teases and lap dances--I love that to.

If you can think it up, I can do it. And if you can't think of anything but just want a sexy RP, I've got you covered. We can always think up plots together and even build worlds if you want. This RP will be tailored to you, I'm here to do your bidding.

----------

Interested? PM me or reply here. You can also e-mail me at [email protected] or Skype me at Anthousa Gaia

Still searching! I have some plots if we need them~ And lots of kinks I want to put to use!

Status
Not open for further replies.