Online Availability
i tend to be more active during nights and weekends
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female

• I'LL BE THERE FOR YOU

we all know the tales of the legendary six individuals that lived in manhattan, new york. six individuals who took life by the horns and decided to go out and live their best life.

a cook who liked things tidy
    a paleontologist with anger issues
    a sarcastic office-worker
    a "daddy's girl" turned fashion designer
    a secretly soft lady's man
    a free spirited musician

these six individuals had more adventures with each other than one person could ever hope; some will be passed down for generations, & others? well, SOME will hopefully die with them. but, everyone's adventurous phase comes to an end, especially when people get married and have kids.

that's exactly what happened to our good ol' new yorkers. they had had enough of running around, getting their hearts broken, and not knowing what came next. they wanted to live their lives with their loved ones, have some stability. and so, their whole life stopped when they had their kids.

they eventually all moved out of the city, moving into the same neighborhood as monica and chandler, and continued to raise their kids together. they all loved living together, and they wanted to pass down that same joy and love down to there kids.

but now, the time came for the kids to move out on their own. monica and joey still owned their apartments in manhattan, and offered them up for their kids to move in to. it was hard to let their kids grow up, but they felt safe knowing they had so many friends already.

the real world was scary, they each remembered when they first left their parents, but the kids were more than excited. they were finally going out on their own, never having to worry about coming home at a certain time, or bringing home a "special friend" or even getting questioned for the things they bought. no they were officially on their own.

life was just getting started for the band of misfits

• PLOT
    SETTING
    RULES
    ROLES
    WHEN THE RAIN STARTS TO POUR

we all know the ICONIC 90s show, "Friends". Monica, Ross, Rachel, Chandler, Pheobe and Joey; all just a bunch of 20 somethings who were out living their best life.

well, we also know that the show came to an end with the friends all settling down and having kids. that's exactly what this rp will be about :)

just a slice of life thread that'll be very character driven. it'll follow the kids of the main six characters, of course we'll have the canon kids from the show like ben, emma, jack and erica, but i'll also make some slots for "non- canon" kids.

the thread will take place in manhattan, new york, in the same original two apartments that the original show did. of course, that only covers four characters, so once enough people join, we each can plot where everyone lives in terms of in the same building, if they room together, by themselves, etc.

i will be creating a discord for this thread at some point, but i won't be sharing it until forms are complete and accepted :)) but if you have any questions about anything, feel free to shoot me a message !
  • LIKE I'VE BEEN THERE BEFORE

1. all genders, sexualities, religions, races, etc are fully accepted here! I don't want to see any and i won't stand for anything homophobic, transphobic, racist, and so on in this thread. if i see it, i will ask you to leave!

2. if someone in the thread/discord makes you uncomfortable, dm me. i will dm them and talk to them about it.
    2 a. if you are the person who has made someone uncomfortable, you get one warning. if i hear that you have made another person uncomfortable, i will ask you to leave the rp. rping is a fun hobby, used to get away from the stresses of the real world, and i won't tolerate any kind of hate or discrimination or drama ruining our vibes.

3. this is an semi-advanced to advanced thread so I do ask for a couple paragraphs minimum with good grammar and spelling. if i notice bad grammar/spelling/not enough showings of being an advanced rper, i'll pm you about it and we'll go from there.

4. i included the actual kids from the show, however i just guessed/made up their ages (like ben is way older than jack and erica) which is why some of the ages are already set. feel free to look up the ages of them for accuracy if you want!

5. if you're gonna play/create a non canon child from friends, try to keep it accurate yeah? for example, chandler and monica can't have their own children so you would have to say the other two children are adopted or more surrogates :))

6. must have a realistic faceclaim !

7. try to include everyone in the plotting process!

8. as stated before, this is going to be GREATLY character driven! i'll come up with a rough calendar with some skip ideas that we can follow, but we should all plot together and come up with skips that we would enjoy rping!

9. for the sake of the rp, no characters under the age of 18

10. pleeeeaaase no arguing ooc it always makes me sad

again, if you have any questions or concerns, just pm me !
  • CAUSE YOU'RE THERE FOR ME TOO

The Bings (chandler and monica 1/4)
    - erica bing - 21 - @sunshineysoul
    - jack bing - 21 - open
    - open
    - open

The Gellers (ross and rachel 0/2)
    - ben geller - 27 - @sunshineysoul
    - emma geller-green - 23 - open

The Hannigans (mike and pheobe 1/3)
    - open
    - open
    - open

The Tribianis (joey and unknown)
    - open

okay so i know this is a little confusing so yes, this is me explaining the roles some more heehee

so, the canon children from the show have already been put in as roles, and i roughly estimated their ages just cause. if you'd like to play a canon kid, you can totally change the age for accuracy!

now, for the rest of the children for each couple, i just left it up to my imagination as to who would have how many kids. for the sake of not wanting too many characters, i really don't want more than 10.

when it comes to making the non canon kids (aka kids that weren't born before the show ended), please try to make it realistic to their parents! for example, chandler and monica can't have their own children, so if you want to make another child of theirs, you can say they were adopted or another surrogate !

(for the fifth-hundreth time, if you have questions, feel free to ask! i promise i'm not scary)

Code:
[div=background: #BG-COLOR; width: 530px; height: inherit; padding-left: 0px; padding-right: 0px; margin: auto;] [div=background: #TITLE-COLOR; width: 530px; height: 45px; line-height: 40px; font-family: palatino linotype; font-size: 19px; color: #FONT-COLOR; text-align: center;] CHARACTER NAME [/div] [div=width: 365px; margin: auto; margin-top: 3px;] [div=border: 1px solid white; width: 120px; height: 120px; background:url(IMAGE-ONE); background-position: center; background-size: cover; display: inline-block;][/div] [div=border: 1px solid white; width: 120px; height: 120px; margin-left: -1px; margin-right: -1px; background:url(IMAGE-TWO); background-position: center; background-size: cover; display: inline-block;][/div][div=border: 1px solid white; width: 120px; height: 120px; background:url(IMAGE-THREE); background-position: center; background-size: cover; display: inline-block;][/div] [/div] [div=background: white; width: 364px; height: 215px; margin: auto; margin-top: -3px;]
[div=border: none; width: 359px; height: 200px; padding: 5px; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -10px; margin-left: -9px;][div=border: none; width: 120%; height: 200px; overflow-y: scroll; margin-left: 7%; padding-right: 5px;][div=border: none; width: 95%; min-height: 315px; padding: 0px; font-family: arial; font-size: 11px; color: black; text-align: justify; line-height: 11px;]GENERAL:
full name:
nicknames:
sexuality:
relationship status/crushes:
parents:

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
✯ like headcannons, but longer and descriptive
✯ feel free to add more
✯
✯
✯

APPEARANCE:
✯
--- body description:
--- facial description:
--- scar description: (if any)
--- aesthetics: (photo links)

PERSONALITY:
✯
--- significant traits: (e.g. clever, reserved, intelligent, etc.)

MENTAL/PHYSICAL DISABILITIES:
✯

HISTORY:
✯

HEADCANONS:
✯ tid-bits of info
✯ feel free to add more
✯
✯
✯
CAN
YOU
STILL
SCROLL

[/div][/div][/div] [/div]
[div=background: white; width: 364px; margin: auto; margin-top: -20px; text-align: center; font-family: verdana; font-size: 11px; color: auto; font-variant: small-caps; text-transform: lowercase;]template by solstice[/div] [div=background: #SAME-TITLE-COLOR; width: 530px; height: 45px; margin-top: 4px; line-height: 40px; font-family: palatino linotype; font-size: 19px; color: black; text-align: center;] LYRICS, LYRICS, LYRICS [/div][/div]

Reactions: BlueVanishingDrive
ERICA BING

GENERAL
full name: erica rachel bing
nicknames: rick, ricky, she's open to anything; some people even call her just straight up "bing"
birthday: may 5th
preferred pronouns: she/her
sexuality: bisexual
relationship status/crushes: tbd
parents: chandler bing + monica bing + erica

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
✯ feel free to add more

APPEARANCE:

--- body description:
--- facial description:

PERSONALITY:

HISTORY:

HEADCANONS:
✯ tid-bits of info
✯ feel free to add more

CAN
YOU
STILL
SCROLL

template by solstice
LYRICS, LYRICS, LYRICS

BEN GELLER

GENERAL:
full name: ben geller willick bunch
nicknames: just ben
birthday: may 11th
preferred pronouns: he/him
sexuality: heterosexual (?)
relationship status/crushes: tbd
parents: ross geller + carol willick + susan bunch

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
✯ feel free to add more

APPEARANCE:

--- body description:
--- facial description:

PERSONALITY:
✯ having two moms as well as a father really set ben up to be an interesting character. spending most of his time with his moms led him to adapt more of their personality. surprisingly, he actually picked up on susan's mannerisms more than anyone else. ben has become competitive, smug, and even sightly petty. he's also incredibly intelligent and clever, which he uses for 1-ups on people wherever he can. most people see him as a jerk who's full of himself, but his closer friends know that's just his outward appearance. past that, he really took on carol's personality; sweet, loving, more caring than his other mom. ben rarely ever showed that side of himself, he didn't want to give people the chance to get under his skin.

HISTORY:

HEADCANONS:
✯ tid-bits of info
✯ feel free to add more

CAN
YOU
STILL
SCROLL

template by solstice
SOON I'LL BE AT THE TOP, AND PROBABLY CHOKE ON A LEMON DROP