Ilium and Element Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eldanon1

Original poster
I noticed that when I edit my profile information there are the categories Elemental Clan and Ilium Allegiance. I looked all over the help forum for an explanation on what they are and cant find anything. Can soneone please explain it to me?

Based on my understanding, the Element Clan thing is a legacy remnant of the old gender system. The forum handles gender differently now, but we couldn't make the old gender system go away, so instead Diana changes the options every once in a while to fun things.

Before, it used to be Patron of Silliness instead of Element Clan and the choices were Demon Vay and Angel Diana I think. It's meaningless and is just meant to be fun. If you want it to not appear on your profile, select the one in parentheses (in this case, Earth) and it won't show.

The Ilium Allegiance used to show under everyone's user name back when Iwaku's current mass RP Ilium was just starting. Now, those things don't show up either, and even though I keep bugging @Diana about it I'm starting to think they're never going to. >:[

Ah I see. Theyre pointless, fun little things that are no longer used. Thank you for clearing that up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.